PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey dudes, wondering if anyone had any insights on my problem.

Since I quit smoking in January I had a gamut of digestive symptoms; bad bloating, constipation etc which was to be expected. The constipation has since settled somewhat but I am still bloated and my abdomen is somewhat distended. This is really unsightly and affects my confidence having my hold my belly in at all times.

Before I smoked, I had bloating occasionally, but since quitting it has gotten worse. It seems to become worse after eating anything containing Wheat or Gluten, so I am awaiting a blood test result for Celiac's disease.

However, IBS is far more likely and I don't really want the hassle of removing wheat from my diet (though I am trying for a few weeks to see if it improves.)

But I was wondering if anyone else had any advice? Am I intolerant to wheat without celiac's and has anyone else faced similar problems?

A background on my health. I currently eat very healthily and don't have much body fat and I do A LOT of cardio as well as weight training. Minus two years spent smoking, I have always kept very fit.

It should also be noted that I quit smoking three months in summer, had bloating problems, as soon as I started again it was like sticking a pin in my gut and all problems went away. Obviously, I DO NOT want to start smoking again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I appreciate that you're looking for shared experience, however a pick up artist forum might not be the best place to get this kind of health advice. I'd encourage you to continue to work with a doctor and get all your advice from them. Once they diagnose you, there should be plenty of message boards for people with that specific condition who can identify with you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Try some probiotics. They sell them in pill form. Green Vibrance is also very good, i swear by it.