PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is an OLD ass lay report (bout a year ago) which I'm pasting from my journal from another site But it's one of my favorites and I have no reports on this site.

Ok - I usually don't type in too much detail - but this night I took a lot of positive action so fuck it.

Started off in a pretty dead bar. Literally like 2 girls are there when I enter. Both with guys. So I go up and talk - say something like , "Hey you're like the only girl here - I had to say hey." The guy says "hey" (not like in a defensive or offensive way but in a cool friendly way.) I tell the girl, "Well there's no way I'm going to pick you up - this guy is cool AND good looking. Check out the jaw line. Fuck. Well I'm new to town - lets be friends." Pure Value. I can't explain how money this is. Not for getting the girl - but for making friends on the spot without trying to get something. Three other hot (I'd say 8's or really high 7's) girls enter the bar. I'm still talking to the 2 set but looking directly at the cutest girl of the 3 that just walked in. The girl I'm talking to is like, "Go for it." Social proof motha fucka.

Fuck yea 10 minutes - and I already have 2 people rooting for me to get laid. Winning. Talk to the three girls. We vibe - have normal "Italian style" physicality. Eventually she tells me she has a BF. Maybe she does maybe she doesn't - whatever. I tell her "Cool I'm gay." She laughs and I tell her, "Lets be friends." 2 other girls come in (One's like a 4 - the other's a 7.) The girls I'm talking to are rooting for me. hahhaaaa.

Open the 2 set. Get somewhat physical with the 7. She asks me if I wanna come with them to the bar next store. We hold hands and bounce.

Cool.

Go to next bar. This place is POPPING on Thursday. Sweet - I'll make this my thursday spot for now. Come in with girls - move up to dancefloor. I think they wind up going to the bathroom or something. Coool cool.

Open some more girls. Vibe with a 2 set (I open with something like - Hey....you're hair is curly and majestic like amber waves of grain." hahaaaaaaaa - god I'm cool when I say whatever makes me laugh inside and don't give a fuck). go to dance - nogo. Whateverrr - move on likeaboss.

Talk to some guys who are just like chilling on the wall - creeping. Tell them "Fuck ------ you guys came here for the same reason I did.No sense just standing here - let's pick up chicks.

BOOM. Except the guy's don't really do anything. whtver...I toldem "It's cool man - I've been there." The first set I open doesn't go well - TBH I don't really remember it too much - I just not that nothing really happens.

Second set goes pretty well. Open 1 girl and get her number. Logistics Suck - she's the Designated Driver - it's her friend's birthday. Get her number and I go to pull her and say : "Come keep me company while I have a smoke." (I don't smoke so this usually amounts to us going outside - finding a nook and making out.) She starts coming with me - but when we are about half way through the birthday boy shows up and pulls her back. Buuummer duude.

Find the hb7 who walked hand in hand with me to the bar. Vibe - she's dancing with some HUGE black guy. I tell her to take my number and to tell him I'm gay. Laughs are had but no number - and she tries to pass off her friend on me (I'm not attracted to her but she's a cool girl) AHh well.

HAHAHAHA Fuck Yea - Sillyness

Open ANother girl (We'll call Her HBBeautifulAss) by just putting out my hand (Hottttti - I want to call her an 8 because of the chemistry but the "Purist" in me says she was 7.7.) She grabs onto it and squeezes tight. Bring her in - dance ----makeout hard. Fingering is had. SO Hot.

This goes on for about 8 minutes. Friends interject. Cut me off. Keep on saying - "Just gimme 2 minutes" She tells me, "You don't even really like her - you're just making out with her." I frame contol likeABoass and tell her, "Of curse i like her - it would be be wierd to makeout with someone that I didn't like." She laughs - moods change. Ask her for 2 minutes again and it's on.
Pull the girl in with the mother hen's approval. Small talk - makeout. Tell her to keep me company while I smoke. She comes with me. (man her friend's going to hate me) We go out and make out hard....Long story short her friend comes back out and takes her back. Awwww welll.....

Walk to another bar. It's not as happening. Open a guy and a girl with, "Hey - how are you" proceed to tell them how mother hen took away the love of my life. Go inside - Open some girls - nothing sticks. Spend mayb 30 minutes here. Then go back to other bar.

Sit down with a girl whos sitting alone. She's like beside herself. We vibe - she tells me her boyfriends here. I tell her I'm gay. hahaha her boyfriend comes over and she tells him I'm gay. High five him and talk about gayness and how great it is. HAHAHA.

Best part is that HBBeautifulAss comes back while I'm talking to these two about gayness. I Get up and Makeout with her. Dude comes up and he's like "You're not a fagget - wtf!" HAAA haaa ha. I high five him and tell him I still love Elton John.

Make out with girl some more - ask her logistical questions. She's like a half hour away - tell her we should hang out and try to disarm any Slutty feelings by telling her, "I'll cuddle but we can't do anything tonight because I'm on the rag." (Credit to someone )

The bar is closing. Go outside with her. Her friend winds up taking her away again and they take a taxi. Fuck. ok whtver.

Walk to another bar thinking that it might be open. Find some disney princess themed key chain on the ground along the way. In my head I'm like "Fuck yea - time to find some bitch to be my Disney Princess" lol Get to the bar and ask a girl in a 3 set to be my disney princess. hahaha - somehow we get separated.

Talk to some other girl no chemistry and i get stifled----it's like 2 10 am at this point. So I'm thinking ---"Ok I put in work ----cool"

Ballsy Approach Lay Report

It's like 2 15 am. See some guys flirt with a girl walking like 50 feet ahead of me. Try to catch up - can't do it. Then I just think: "Fuck it"

I shout: "Hey...I think your pretty and I want to walk to the end of the block with you."Super ballsy - hit or miss approach. She stops and waits up for me (Solid 7.5 - an 8 if the angle is right). She's a bartender at a local bar. I say something like, "Man that was awkward - but fuck it - I wanna live to the fullest before I die." We small talk. Run into someone that we both know. This dude sees through beasting and blowouts (But i think more beasting). Girl asks for his number, they small talk- I tell him I wanna hang out and take it down too."

Then I say "Good seeing you" And I firmly put my hand on his shoulder. Like not to be a dick - just to show I'm a man and to emphasize the point" Something shifts, either in my head or with the girl (Prob both). I can feel that the girls still into me.

Say goodbye to the dude and continue walking with chick (We'll call her HBBartender.) Tell her I'll walk with her until I get to my car. She says I look familiar - I tell her the same. Tell her that we've seen eachother at a coffee shop and at a bar that she bartends out. Whether or not this is true (and it very well could be) This makes it feel like we've known eachother for much longer.

We stop at a corner and start getting physical. Hold her in close. She tells me about her job - she's doing most of the talking. Every now and then I ask her questions about certain things and talk or say, "That's cool." Look into her eyes a lot. Our faces are really close.

A soft - sensual makeout ensues. Talk some more. It's been about 10 minutes. I start moving and say something like, "We've already spent this much time together - come on I'll walk you home." We hold hands. It's COLD. Put her hand in my coat pocket. She talks more about teaching (She's a teacher) and how she wants to help kids who don't care about school. I Qualify her like a boss and tell her that I like how she's passionate and cares about them. She talks more and more - Every now and then I talk about things that interest me but it's mostly listening. Cool.

Get to the lobby of her apartment. Tell her I have to pee and ask if I can go in. NOpe. Cool. Tell her "It's cold, I'll go in the lobby." She can't unlock the door because her hands are too cold and hands me the key so that I can do it for her. Come in with her.

Walk past the elevator. Tell her, "Come in the elevator with me" SHe says "we're not fucking" I tell her "Lets have a hotmakeout section in the elevator I've always wanted to.

Go in the elevator together. Boom - makeout. Go to finger her. No resistance. Put her hand on my junk - it's all good. Unzipper my pants (In my head for a split second I'm like "Durrr is this ok?") She's all over it. take off her pants. Take out condom and Bangtown.

Sweet elevator fuck with a bartender.