Post subject: Newbie on a mission
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I've been watching a couple of RSD videos, and last night decided to go out and do some cold approaches, for the first time (since I've moved to Cape Town) so it's been almost a year of no gaming at all. I do cold approaches with everyone during my daily work life, but my intent has always been hidden when cold approaching women.

Last night something shifted inside of me, I showed my intent.

I did about 5 approaches... The first two blew me out completely, the others had boyfriends, but I didn't give a fuck. What I noticed was that I immediately went physical and they knew it was "on".

Here are some of the responses I got:

1) Woah! Slow down, honey, I'm taken.
2) I'm lesbian, but thank you for the compliment
3) Get the fuck away from my girlfriend.

I think I was trying to do everything I learnt in one night, but yeah I suppose that's how it starts off... What do you guys think? Anyone had similar experiences?

Post subject: Re: Newbie on a mission
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like you're escalating too fast.

Mystery Method M3 Model of Seduction: Attract -> Build Comfort -> Seduce

Patience I would think, wait for IOIs and then build up slowly from there. K-Close isn't until the second stage of the comfort building stage.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Mystery method is outdated. I'm doing direct game, and although I got blown out, I did do the right thing and get physical. Google RSD Tyler Infield and then you tell me again that I'm escalating too quickly.

The guys at RSD get physical fast, and get make outs within 5 minutes. Go do some research.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Mystery method is outdated. I'm doing direct game, and although I got blown out, I did do the right thing and get physical. Google RSD Tyler Infield and then you tell me again that I'm escalating too quickly.

The guys at RSD get physical fast, and get make outs within 5 minutes. Go do some research.
For a newbie you've sure got all the answers. It does sound like you're moving too quickly. Otherwise they wouldn't have told you:
Quote:
1) Woah! Slow down, honey, I'm taken.
2) I'm lesbian, but thank you for the compliment
3) Get the fuck away from my girlfriend.
Just take it easy and build slowly. Focus on one area, master it, then move on to the next. Don't be impatient and you'll get there sooner.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Okay thanks for the advice man. By newbie, I'm definately not a newbie in the game, just a newbie with natural, direct game.

My knowledge and infield experience with regards to canned material, pua lingo and the general method (open-attraction-comfort-close) has worked for a while. I'm just starting fresh with a whole RSD system.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Okay thanks for the advice man. By newbie, I'm definately not a newbie in the game, just a newbie with natural, direct game.

My knowledge and infield experience with regards to canned material, pua lingo and the general method (open-attraction-comfort-close) has worked for a while. I'm just starting fresh with a whole RSD system.
All good dude. It's great that you're trying new strategies, tells me that you're serious about improving your game. Props 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

If you get blown out it means that
1) it doesn't work or
2) you are doing it wrong

If it's case number 2 i dunno how to help you cause you didn't give us many informations about your approaches.