PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I normally spit natural game, mixed with a few routines, but I am interested in incorporating some NLP in my game. I want to be able to make girls feel really good when they're around me, basically. Is there a cut and dry way I can learn that or will this take a long time to develop?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

:oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

A quick and simple way to learn NLP is Steve Peliari's program The Art Of Covert Hypnosis, it's a large audio program, and it goes through everything.

Now, if you want the real goods on conversational Hypnosis, you'll want Igor Ledochowski's The Power of Conversational Hypnosis.

Steve Peliari is more for the beginner and has a lot of good information as related to seduction, where as Igor's course is more informative to the ins and outs of conversational hypnosis, and more business oriented.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It’s really great posts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Easy to learn, hard to master.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The best way to learn NLP is to go through a NLP practitioner certification. It will cost between 1-2K but it is worth it if you want to get a real good foundation. A course lasts 6-8 weeks, training on the weekends and practicing what you've learned during the week. That is the way I did it. I learned at LANLP in Los Angeles.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Are you dudes seriously that fucking hopeless at getting girls that you'd pay some jerk over a thousand bucks for help? Fucking wayyyy to go to being a REAL FUCKING dickhead. PMSL :lol: He is lining his pockets and freakin laughing at you losers PAYING HIM for the privilege of telling you what you should fucking know anyway if any of you had any fucking commonsense of your own to work with. Christ you American boys are such fucking losers with zero social skills whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a professional Hypnotherapist, and I agree with the one user who said that it's easy to learn but hard to master. I do think though that it's only true if it's business, or therapy oriented. If you want to incorporate Hypnosis, NLP or anything like that to Pickup, it's not necesseraly easy, but it's easier than wanting it for professional uses ( Just to tell you that there's no need for Igor's course, I've took it years ago, and it's absolutely the most complete course I've ever come across, but not in this case )

My field of expertise is actually Conversational Hypnosis, but I transitioned to that from years of NLP when I decided I was ready for something more advanced, just stick to NLP. Get some solid ideas about Rapport, Hypnotic Rapport to be more specific, the technique of Anchoring, the different types of Anchoring, and most importantly, Hypnotic Language Patterns. Patterning is by far the strongest 'technique' in NLP, and this is the area you want to put big efforts in, if as you said you want to elicit emotions in girls you meet or anyone for that matter, as an NLP student, Language patterns are your strongest weapon. Study Frames too ( Read "Sleight of mouth patterns" by Robert Dilts, it's available on PDF, it gives you a thourough insight into Frames, and destroying limiting beliefs )

Study the layers of language in English. Like for example ( I'll go on a mini-lesson here, skip as pleased ) The Psychological effect and the difference between using "But" & "And". When you use But, like :
{Phrase1} BUT {Phrase2} without thinking of it, your mind gives more importance to what's AFTER the word But, and neglects what's before, some of my clients the effect of the word "But" is so powerful that they forget what was the first phrase, and only remember the second. Like if I say, " Today it's raining, but, tomorrow it will be quite sunny. " With the right spot-on tonality, your mind automatically gives more importance to the fact that tomorrow will be sunny than to the fact that today is raining. Now, if we use the word "And", both the sentences will be given the same importance and attention, " Today it's raining, and tomorrow it will be quite sunny ". Linguistic layers go something like that.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, i'm quite enthusiastic when it comes to this subject :P I hope you do carry on on this path, and adopt this not only to pickup, but to life in general. Oh, and when you get a deep understanding on Language Patterns and how they work, PM me, and I'll give you a PDF of basic language patterns to stir up emotions for you to start this journey. I didn't talk about Ross Jeffries, because I thought that if you talked about this subject you already know him, however if I'm wrong, look him up, he's the Father of applying NLP and some elements of Hypnosis to pick up. Good Luck !