PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Had a first date with this girl last week on Wednesday. Had a great time. Date ended with us kissing outside of the train station. Kissed for like 10 sec then I broke away from her and backed up to see what she would do....she followed and kissed me again. So interest level was high but it didn't seem like she was willing to go further. Told me to text her soon and that she wants to see me again.

-Texted her the next day and said how about friday. She said no but offered Saturday.
-I waited until the next day to answer...said Saturday 9PM, Im picking you up. Had a little banter session going. And she seemed excited.
-Saturday afternoon..she sent a text. "I woke up with the flu that's been going around in my school. You don't want to see me now, it's not cute."
-I responded with " You worry about looking cute for me? Now that's cute.
-No response from her, is this the end? Did i creep her out with offering to pick her up?

I thought I built up a high enough attraction level on the first date/through texting that would have prevented her from flaking due to low interest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Stop over-analyzing things. She might be sick for real with all the swine flu going on and you don't want to catch it. Just get back at her after a few days.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Could be she's DTF but she's on her period. 20% of the time this is the case, right?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Not necessary. My rule of thumb is NEVER sweat over some girl's excuse. If she flakes for whatever reason, I'll just carry on with my day or make arrangements with another girl. I'll try her again in a few days, if she flakes 3 times, I'll just move on. I've done my part - if she's still interested, it's her turn to make the effort.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So she got back to me the next day and we had a few banter session. I ended it by telling her to feel better with no mentioning of a reschedule.

Started up a convo with her 2 days later, just joking around etc. I ended with a statement "Tell your flu to sit down, and shut up....I want to see you". No response to that.

Texted her again 2 days later (today). She responded and we joked around again so I pushed forward and asked her whats her schedule is like this week, and that she still has to make it up to me. She went silent. She was answering my texts within minutes but the moment shit got real, she went silent. What's going on here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Looks like she has no intention to meet you again. Move on.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Took her a day to respond to my last text asking her out. She said she has some work to do this weekend but what do I have in mind. Is this a flake waiting to happen?

Any advice on a good response, maybe with some anti flaking techniques to go with it?

Seeing 2 other girls, not oneitis guys :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One way to reduce flake is make her committed to the arrangement such as bring over a bottle of wine, make you something, reservation at a restaurant, etc...

-"--"-