PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

See, I read stuff like this and I think it's great that you're having an awesome time and you've clearly got game that I am very envious of.

But be careful with stuff like this bro and don't get cocky, don't get too drunk and always be socially aware of what's going on.

The son of one of my mother's close friends (not a PUA) had been giving too much attention to a girl with a bf. He was a bit of a "lad" and he and his mates used to do this thing called "locusting" where they deliberately try to get with peoples girlfriends in front of them for a laugh. He was brutally beaten by her bf and his friends. I'm talking really savage, his eye socket broke and sunk in and he is almost completely blind in one eye and he has problems with his short term memory and he is forced to live on benefits as he cannot hold down a job.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
See, I read stuff like this and I think it's great that you're having an awesome time and you've clearly got game that I am very envious of.

But be careful with stuff like this bro and don't get cocky, don't get too drunk and always be socially aware of what's going on.

The son of one of my mother's close friends (not a PUA) had been giving too much attention to a girl with a bf. He was a bit of a "lad" and he and his mates used to do this thing called "locusting" where they deliberately try to get with peoples girlfriends in front of them for a laugh. He was brutally beaten by her bf and his friends. I'm talking really savage, his eye socket broke and sunk in and he is almost completely blind in one eye and he has problems with his short term memory and he is forced to live on benefits as he cannot hold down a job.
True dat!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, I am genuinely surpised of the lack of negative responses in this thread. Didn't count but I think there was like one negative and then 15-20 positive ones. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

There was a little bit of vomit almost rising up my throat when op wrote how he actually got a kick out of the afc- soon to be groom- boyfriend being in tears and telling him how he had ruined his life. A little more when he writes about how funny that was to him and his wing and how they had a good laugh about it. Are you a sociopath or something?

OP: I hope you see what I am writing here and I also hope you have heard of Karma. Do more stuff like this and in the future if ever something like in the terms of you getting beaten up badly and robbed in the streets should happen consider it justice and think of the similarities: They were just having fun, they had the power and will to do it and you weren't enough of a man to prevent it. Ring any bells?

I feel you emotionally raped this afc guy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Don't worry man. I bet he got his ass kicked since he posted. That's clearly some anti-social behaviour here and if he doesn't realize that, sooner or later he will hit on a girl he wish he didn't hit on!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Eventually they call a cab so since is already done i tell my greek wing to tell the dude what i've done to her LOL :twisted:
Isn't pickup all about leaving girls better then when you found them? To be 100% honest, I hooked up many time with a girl who had a boyfriend. I was fully aware of it. However, the guys lives in central america. He was not in front of me, emotionally destroyed. If hooking up with this girl signifies the end of their relationships, they were just not meant to be and honestly, she was the one initiating stuff. This is good example of boyfriend destroying techniques and all that stuff. She may eventually realize that this relationship has no futur and I will have contributed a little bit to it.

The difference with your story is that the whole purpose of this interaction seems to be hurting someone. If you replace the boyfriend (in your story) with a female friend, I would say this some solid game.

And then you laugh about it with your bro... you are one twisted motherfucker. You make people sad and you think this is funny? You must be a really good person!

P.S. .Sage. No, this is not butt hurt forum jealousy. I had sex with 3 different girls in the last 4 weeks. These are not extraordinary results, but still WAYYYYY better than most of the guys who posted on this thread!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:00 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:
Eventually they call a cab so since is already done i tell my greek wing to tell the dude what i've done to her LOL :twisted:
Isn't pickup all about leaving girls better then when you found them? To be 100% honest, I hooked up many time with a girl who had a boyfriend. I was fully aware of it. However, the guys lives in central america. He was not in front of me, emotionally destroyed. If hooking up with this girl signifies the end of their relationships, they were just not meant to be and honestly, she was the one initiating stuff. This is good example of boyfriend destroying techniques and all that stuff. She may eventually realize that this relationship has no futur and I will have contributed a little bit to it.

The difference with your story is that the whole purpose of this interaction seems to be hurting someone. If you replace the boyfriend (in your story) with a female friend, I would say this some solid game.

And then you laugh about it with your bro... you are one twisted motherfucker. You make people sad and you think this is funny? You must be a really good person!

P.S. .Sage. No, this is not butt hurt forum jealousy. I had sex with 3 different girls in the last 4 weeks. These are not extraordinary results, but still WAYYYYY better than most of the guys who posted on this thread!!
^ wtf is this! this is a seduction forum if you don't like it, join a church forum, and no you do not have more "game" than ALL the posters participating in this post or whatever that means. And the goal of pu is different depending on the person, it is personal choice. Nobody cares about your ps. A rich man does not have to say he is rich.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The part where you put their hands together to dance is just brutal. I've done it before without any intention of fucking the girl since her boyfriend was one of my best friends. It was something like this:

They were dancing together, then when my mate leaves I see she's getting bored, so I start dancing with her. When he comes back, we dance a little more, and then I lead her back to him. This happened a few times in a row and then she actually told me: "You really don't need to do that" I was quite puzzled about it, but I'm no A-hole to fuck my buddie's gfs so I left it like that. (No offsense to you, bro, you clearly didn't know the boyfriend, and besides it's ALL his fault for being a pussy. You didn't ruin his life, it was himself)

So in fact, this is very effective, and sneaky.

P.S.: Before you ask why I didn't choose to dance with anyone else but my buddie's gf, the reason is very simple: I also have a girlfriend and I had no intention of giving women false hopes for the night. They want to be fucked, and I won't waste their time if I'm not willing to do that.

P.P.S.: Don't care about the jealous haters. It's your life. If you're gonna get into trouble, I'm pretty sure you will know your responsibility. And to another poster: Sorry, but Karma doesn't exist. There's proof. Look at the poor parts of the world, simple as that.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Everyone has their own morals.
Indeed. I go for a "If she obviously isn't happy with whats going on then she gets it" if the girl is in a relationship.

I won't touch or go near a couple that are obviously happy. If you do run game on a girl that is in a happy relationship then you're a cunt. You might be good at game or being a PUA or whatever but it doesn't stop you from being labelled a cunt. If you take somebodies life and turn it upside down so its negative...You're a cunt. Can't stand PUA's that think its "cool" to get with girls in perfectly fine relationships.

Anyway, just rambling. She was obviously unhappy/up her arse about the relationship with her beta guy.

Done well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Girls that are in a perfectly happy relationship won't cheat. If they do, then the dude deserves better anyways. Period.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
no you do not have more "game" than ALL the posters participating in this post or whatever that means
Looks like somebody doesn't know how to read! Where did I say "all" posters :| ? I said this regarding the comment .Sage. made previously. My results are decent enough for me to say that this is not jealousy.
Quote:
Nobody cares about your ps. A rich man does not have to say he is rich.
lol? I'm not "rich", I'm doing ok. Again, this was to prove the point that my comment was not out of jealousy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:32 pm 

Quote:
Girls that are in a perfectly happy relationship won't cheat. If they do, then the dude deserves better anyways. Period.

no necessarily true, but yes unlikely...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
no you do not have more "game" than ALL the posters participating in this post or whatever that means
Looks like somebody doesn't know how to read! Where did I say "all" posters :| ? I said this regarding the comment .Sage. made previously. My results are decent enough for me to say that this is not jealousy.
Quote:
Nobody cares about your ps. A rich man does not have to say he is rich.
lol? I'm not "rich", I'm doing ok. Again, this was to prove the point that my comment was not out of jealousy.
my point is nobody cares about what you got a say, do you, let people be. A dude that is good with women has social calibration, which you don't have. You jump into someone elses post to talk crap and pump yourself up, with your silly comments. As i said a chuch forum would serve you better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I go upto her in a homo flirtatious manner and begin dancing skills360 style.
Oh I get it now! I didn't notice that your little boyfriend here just bolstered your ego by mentioning your name and now you think you have to come and defend him.
That's sooooo cute.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm starting to suspect NorthBoy was the poor bloke who's girlfriend was stolen, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
my point is nobody cares about what you got a say, do you, let people be. A dude that is good with women has social calibration, which you don't have. You jump into someone elses post to talk crap and pump yourself up, with your silly comments. As i said a chuch forum would serve you better.
Well I for one actually find it nice there's more people to question op's morals. Yes, this is a seduction forum, therefore discussion can be made of only how to seduce but not when and who? Who are you to jump in on his post and tell him to go to some church forum? Didn't seem to me that he was berating op's game or any one else's in this thread nor bragging with his own conquests.

I am no saint myself but I do believe that people who are capable of using great power should have some responsibility. Some of you guys are pretty clear that you think it is completely justified to steal someones girlfriend if they can not be stopped of doing it. Regardless of the emotional pain, broken hearts and tears etc.

I think the comparison to violence still comes in handy with this. skills360 here for instance, what would you say if this was a repulsive story about not fingering the girl, but brutally physically beating the afc to a bloody pulp with the wing and then laughing about it? The superior power and the pain are mutual to both. Do you personally draw no limits to what people should be doing with pua skills?