PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Girl#1:

Me: Your cute very interested let me know if you think I'm cute and wanna talk to me.
Her: Heyy
Me: Hey what's up
Her: Nthm chillin at hme

What can I say to spark the conversation and get her number.

Girl#2:

Me (used a line from these forums): I saw you and I knew if I didnt at least message you I would be kicking myself all night..im Mike alright I admit that was really cheesy

Her: Lol hi how r u

Me: I'm good how are you

Her: same here

Me: I think youre cute I really wanna get to know you only if your into me

Her: where u stay

Me: Im at 10 n Ryan in Warren how about you

Her: Moross and Kelly

Yeah I'm stuck.. what can I talk about from where I left off with both of them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

well that first message is kinda too polite. when i use tinder im like
hey you are cute :)
how's it going?

and then i just have a normal short conversation and then when she starts asking questions, like so where do you study?
i go wait i hate talking through this app, (you can say i hate talking through this web thing) do you use SPAM?

in argentina where im from SPAM is really popular, idk whats popular in your country, but it has worked every time.

if you need further excuse be like its just that talking through here makes me feel wierd. this online dating can be so superficial you know? i wanna get over all that and talk to you as a person, (and if you still need to keep going) and i feel like its almost like we are playing a game when i talk to you through here, you know?

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
well that first message is kinda too polite. when i use tinder im like
hey you are cute :)
how's it going?

and then i just have a normal short conversation and then when she starts asking questions, like so where do you study?
i go wait i hate talking through this app, (you can say i hate talking through this web thing) do you use SPAM?

in argentina where im from SPAM is really popular, idk whats popular in your country, but it has worked every time.

if you need further excuse be like its just that talking through here makes me feel wierd. this online dating can be so superficial you know? i wanna get over all that and talk to you as a person, (and if you still need to keep going) and i feel like its almost like we are playing a game when i talk to you through here, you know?
I see so I'll prob change up the first message with future girls I run into on this. Ok I see now where to transition that when I want the number. But could I just insert that "talking through here makes me feel weird" line right now or its too early?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

way to early, you have to get her to want to talk to you before you pull the number ir it wont work, and if it does she's many times more likely to flake actually.

have a little exchange of mails before you pull the number.
the best way to escalate with a girl, in any way, is by making the next step so natural, she almost is waiting for you to escalate. you are almost too late, just in time.

Let me give you a personal example.

last month i was in cusco traveling all by my self. in a restorant, 3 women all from different ages came in the same restorant and saw me eating alone, i said hey! with a smile as they looked at me, as i did with everyone really.
they invited me to sit with them and we had a fun time. one of those girls was actually the same age i am, and after dinner we all went to a bar. The next day they invited me to go rafting with the girl and one of the other two women, that was the girl's mother.

the girl's mother got sick and coulnt go, so in the end it was just me and her. i spent that whole day smiling at her, huging her, touching her in her thigh, behaving almost like i was her boyfriend, to the point the guides asumed we were together. so did people at the bar we went after, and she started to get used to that idea and liked it. then i invited her to go smoke some weed with me at my hostel room, she was hard to convince but as soon as i showed i gave a fuck whether she came or not, she came.

when we were rafting i got to see her in her underwear as she was changeing and asked me to keep an eye so the guides wouldnt see. i didnt like what i saw she was a bit heavier than i thought, so i changed plans mid way and decided not to fuck her, but inersia kept me treating her like my girl.

when we got to my room and smoked the weed, she actually was kinda disapointed i didnt try a move on her, and i could see she was. after a while of me showing no signs of makeing a move she was actually like

what kind of guy takes a girl to his dorm and doesnt even try to get a kiss?

i didnt fuck her. that same night i met a girl 100 times hotter and fucked her hahaha. but what i wanted to convey is that if you can make her wonder why you are not asking for her number already, and then you do, its almost like she was unvervaly asking you ask for the number. thats a powerful place to be try to get to that place, it will be 1000 times more effective, she wont be able to ressist you, and she will think she's chasing you.

girls, as much as boys, wanna feel like they got a guy thats worth her, so let her think she's playing you! thats very powerful.

hope it helps,

Jason

Blog:

Twitter:
@projectbsas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
way to early, you have to get her to want to talk to you before you pull the number ir it wont work, and if it does she's many times more likely to flake actually.

have a little exchange of mails before you pull the number.
the best way to escalate with a girl, in any way, is by making the next step so natural, she almost is waiting for you to escalate. you are almost too late, just in time.

Let me give you a personal example.

last month i was in cusco traveling all by my self. in a restorant, 3 women all from different ages came in the same restorant and saw me eating alone, i said hey! with a smile as they looked at me, as i did with everyone really.
they invited me to sit with them and we had a fun time. one of those girls was actually the same age i am, and after dinner we all went to a bar. The next day they invited me to go rafting with the girl and one of the other two women, that was the girl's mother.

the girl's mother got sick and coulnt go, so in the end it was just me and her. i spent that whole day smiling at her, huging her, touching her in her thigh, behaving almost like i was her boyfriend, to the point the guides asumed we were together. so did people at the bar we went after, and she started to get used to that idea and liked it. then i invited her to go smoke some weed with me at my hostel room, she was hard to convince but as soon as i showed i gave a fuck whether she came or not, she came.

when we were rafting i got to see her in her underwear as she was changeing and asked me to keep an eye so the guides wouldnt see. i didnt like what i saw she was a bit heavier than i thought, so i changed plans mid way and decided not to fuck her, but inersia kept me treating her like my girl.

when we got to my room and smoked the weed, she actually was kinda disapointed i didnt try a move on her, and i could see she was. after a while of me showing no signs of makeing a move she was actually like

what kind of guy takes a girl to his dorm and doesnt even try to get a kiss?

i didnt fuck her. that same night i met a girl 100 times hotter and fucked her hahaha. but what i wanted to convey is that if you can make her wonder why you are not asking for her number already, and then you do, its almost like she was unvervaly asking you ask for the number. thats a powerful place to be try to get to that place, it will be 1000 times more effective, she wont be able to ressist you, and she will think she's chasing you.

girls, as much as boys, wanna feel like they got a guy thats worth her, so let her think she's playing you! thats very powerful.

hope it helps,

Jason
Ah ok I get it man thanks for that..you're really helpful! well I talked to this one girl on tinder and got her number. It seems as though it was just regular small chat and she gave me her number afterwards. This is how it went:

me: Your cute very interested let me know if you think I'm cute and wanna talk to me.
her: Hi yes I think you're cute too lol how are you today
me: Thanks I'm good just at work now how about you
her: that's cool how is work
her: where do you work lol
me: It's ok a lil slow. I'm at (retail store name). My other job is Allstate. Hbu
her: Ohhhhh I see lol I work in a bar part time lol
me: That's cool free drinks on the house ;p lol sounds like fun
her: Hahahaha yes it is fun lol
me: Which bar is it
her: (insert bar name) on (streetname) in (cityname) lol
me: Oh I never been to that one prob cuz I'm miles away lol. Do you ever go to ferndale or royal oak area?
her: Lol not really I love royal oak though
me: Where you go to in royal oak
me: I like hookah joe
her: random places lol, I usually shop
her: or go to a concert lol. I dont like ferndale the first time I went there I almost got arrested.
me: Oh really.. so can you be my personal body guard lol. Well that sounds like fun lets chat more thru phone I'm not on here much. What's your numb.
her: lol ok (insert numb)

Then we texted a bit on phone before I fell asleep. Haven't texted her and it's been about 2 days now. Idk how I should start off from where I left off. Here's text on phone.. I feel like I'm just going through more small talk. How would I escalate in a way and then invite her to a bar.. (I don't think I'd want to go to her bar since she might have friends or people she knows there, I just want it to be us 2).

me: Hey I'm gettin back to work ill text you when I get off 10:45 ok plz be patient you can have me all to yourself after that lol

her: lol okay

me: Hey there I'm back. what you doing

her: I'm at friends what are you doing

me: I'm just home relaxing. What you doing at ur friends

her: just chillin and talkin

me: thats cool.. what kind of things you like to do

her: Idk I like all kinds of things like going out to bars or movies or concerts, hanging out with friends and having good conversations, etc. what about you?

me: I like to go out to bars, clubs, movies also. Believe it or not never been to a concret you should take me sometime.. if we have same musical taste.

me: you know what I'm gettin' tired its been a long day. I'll talk to u tmrw.

her: ok good night

me: Night

How is this so far? Please critique..am I being too nice with the chit chat/trying to hard with some of my texts?? Let me know. Plus I noticed I stopped in the middle of a possible convo towards the end of my phone text and now that there has been a 2 day delay I'm wondering if I'm stalling too much time now and she might not be attracted to me anymore as initially.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

kinda left in a low note, you should have waited to a high one to leave!
but its ok you can come back from that easily. just comment about their photo if you are using SPAM or any app you can see a photo of them, and if you cant make something up, here's a good idea:

the other day i opened a text convo when my icecream delivery arrived at my house with a 'delivery arrived :D' and a picture of the icecream

make it light and fun. after that you can talk about favorite flavours, and ask her out on an icecream date, for example.

Jason

Blog:

Twitter:
@projectbsas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
kinda left in a low note, you should have waited to a high one to leave!
but its ok you can come back from that easily. just comment about their photo if you are using SPAM or any app you can see a photo of them, and if you cant make something up, here's a good idea:

the other day i opened a text convo when my icecream delivery arrived at my house with a 'delivery arrived :D' and a picture of the icecream

make it light and fun. after that you can talk about favorite flavours, and ask her out on an icecream date, for example.

Jason
when you say comment on their pic should I DHV and somewhat compliment yet criticize in friendly way or just give a compliment that I sincerely like about their photo. Yeah I might just try that opener out then thanks. Idk why I get stumped n anxiety when I try to think of something to talk about.. have you had this experience in your begging texting days? (I'm pretty much in this phase..)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

NONONO do not neg!!

negging is something that if not done very skillfuly can fuck your game real bad. When i fist started i lost so many girls by not negging properly.

to show you what i mean, lately i've been having to prepare finals and havent been able to go out in 2 weeks, so i've been using tinder a lot.
i'll use an opener i used that actually ilustrates my point:

ME: you confuse me
ME: you are one of the prettiest girls I've seen
ME: but you are really different from the girls i usually like :)

HER: haha thenk you very much! and im sorry i confuse you :)
HER: you are very kind!
HER: how was your day today?

and it went on...

so negging only works if you need the girl to be sorpriced and intrigued by how different you are to all those slubbering guys at the club. It was a concept created by Mystery that specialices in club and bar game, where you are competing with 1000000 stupid slubbering dougebags that waste her time with their pathetic attempts to call her attention. there you have to show that you are not one of those guys, so you show you are unimpressed through a mix of signals.

i dont really like that concept, i have a whole different approach to club and dance floor game, basically because its all bullshit, being realistic mystery method needs you to talk a fuck-load and the music in clubs just doesn't make that system viable.
i talk about it in my blog actually, go to lesson 3 of the 9 lessons of social dynamics and you'll find a kiss LMR destroyer routine where i also talk about my approach to dance floor game. link in the thumbnail :)

to be honest i remember that my text game when i was starting out is just a mirror of how i felt as a person, and it has gotten better as i feel better about my self and prouder to be in my skin, you know what i mean? its all about that for me. honestly most routines and canned material backfire, and if you are pretending to be someone you are not, sooner or later you will slip up and show your true colors. i do believe the fake it till you make it frase, but i only believe its healthy to have that mentality if you are working on yourself as a whole, and also on the side working the outer game. the experiences you gain "fakeing it till you make it" will help you discover yourself

hope this helps!

Jason

Blog:

Twitter:
@projectbsas