PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It's an exaggeration when they say HB10s get 100s of emails a day online, the only time they have 100s of emails is if they go days without being online.
99% of the emails they receive are compliments and I would love to get to know you over a drink/coffee.

The truth about online is if you are not already successful, it takes a lot of work and research to see results. Which is a waste of time cause you'll put all your effort online and avoid real game and street approach.
This man speaks the truth.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It's an exaggeration when they say HB10s get 100s of emails a day online, the only time they have 100s of emails is if they go days without being online.
99% of the emails they receive are compliments and I would love to get to know you over a drink/coffee.

The truth about online is if you are not already successful, it takes a lot of work and research to see results. Which is a waste of time cause you'll put all your effort online and avoid real game and street approach.
Which is what happened to me. My real life game is shot... FML.