Post subject: Re: Hair care
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hair fall is very genuine problem in most of peoples. eating so much of junk foods and lack of proper sleep, causes of hair fall. i recommend to take healthy diet and sleep at least 8 or 7 hours in hole day. we can eat fresh green vegetables, fresh fruits, yoghurt etc. that diet keep our hair healthy, shiny.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Cocoa butter can help strengthen your hair and keep it moistured very well.
Some studies have pointed that people who eat cocoa butter usually have shinier hair than people who don't.
In addition, cocoa butter helps prevent dandruff and hair loss.
You can take a look here for more details https://wikihomenutrition.com/cocoa-but ... _Condition
Hope my post helps :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

surely when you have healthy diet and lifestyle. Besides, you can have some hair mask: add some honey into aloe and stir carefully. It's really help you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hair always comes first for me. I use many methods to keep it silky.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't mean to troll anyone that preens their hair too much, and I will say this:

The idea that you have to Shampoo and Condition your hair every day is a myth perpetuated by an over preening culture. It's even become a thing to shampoo your hair twice. There are diminishing returns and even drawbacks to overdoing it. This can lead to shampoo drying out and building up into dandruff. Dry frizzled hair is another one. Enter a whole industry that promises to replace the natural oils that your body generates. Why use them when the natural oils are free and full of anti-bodies and a whole biome of antibiotic producing bacteria that keep your hair clean and hygienic. Think of them as natures nanobots cleaning your hair. So these inferior manufactured oils don't contain the natural defenses that the natural oil does. In short shampooing your hair every 2-3 days is better then the best quality oil. After shampooing I use some leave-in conditioner or oil to help repair the damage done by the shampoo. I like to think of it more as frizz maintenance because my hair is always frizzy the first day after I shampoo. You should however wash and hand scrub your hair with hot water every day to spread the oils around.

So for one bottle of shampoo and one bottle of leave-in conditioner I have a low-maintenance hair routine. The bottles last for months so I can buy the good stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hii,
Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo
vitamin for hair loss
Enrich diet with protein
Scalp massage with essential oils
Avoid brushing wet hair
Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice
Keep yourself hydrated
Rub green tea into your hair