Post subject: London PUA's
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey there guys, recently I've moved to UK so for the time being I haven't got many friends or people I know in general, so it would be cool to catch up with some of you PUA's have a few beers, hit the night scene discuss the opportunities and have fun. I am 23. I am definitely a beginner, so would be cool to chill with experienced pua's, discuss many things, learn from it and just have a good time.

Post subject: Re: London PUA's
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm in the same situation. Count me in if a meet ever happens. 19y/o btw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys we can meet up and go out together the more people the Good to game will be hot me up if you wanna go out sometime...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

if your in west london hit me up

Sparks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi dudes, how are ya's?

I'd be more than happy to hang out with you guys and put you through a few situations of pressure, helping sarge if you need a bit of help. I'm 26. Always had a natural game, but had major flaws that I had no idea how to fix. Through my own hard work, with no help. I'm there. Acts of god aside... Though now they just seem like obstacles.

My main focus is perfecting my natural game through helping others with opening and getting a strong back bone. Really I think all the rest falls into place once this is there. Confidence and security in the faith that not making the approach is way worse than the most horrible, undermining "F off".

Your core* is the place to start. (I personally think). Getting it durable and healthy, and so will your game.

*by core I mean the centre of your being. (Not the fucking muscle group). If you only see beauty, the world will see it reflected in you. I really want to find a way to culture this spark in others. I feel I naturally have it, but I also understand it and have not always recognised it as this.

Hit me up if you want to grab a drink? I can make time free

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wait I just realised that my profile on this shows fuck all with this site.

So I will put what I was saying into drip feeding terms.

I hope to help teach others the complexity of framing, the importance of it and how to overcome some of the pitfalls. Mainly by teaching enough of the basics of stacking and opening. to give confidence, but without too much focus on canned speeches.

Don't want to be doubted or called a liar, as iv just read someone else say this place is full of them. I am new to this site, but was puing waaayyy before I read or heard anything about anyone else doing so.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

Recently been to bootcamp and want to keep the momentum going. So Looking for wing man. I am 27 year old from west London. Need a buddy to go out sarging Friday Night and Saturday. Anyone interested pm me.

Thanks