PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

FYI, POF blocks and filters all the sex related words such cum, fuck, etc... (all thanks for Marcus - the dude banned my account twice). Hence, your message won't be sent if you copy and paste EXACTLY the opener of OP which contains "fucking"

-"--"-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Your next response ha to be something that doesn't come off as that guy who basically just wants sex. They probably already know that that what you ultimately want but you are going to have to start getting involved in the conversation and focus on the progression of it rather than the outcome. Do not be that boring guy that asks the same old "questions" be the guy who makes assumptions, even if they are crazy. If you assume and it's wrong, she will correct you and tell you what "she does for work" so in the end it is the same thing as asking you are just saying it differently. Sometimes after that opener I will say "so what do you do? Work, school, rob bums, beg for money on the corner? Let's hear it" although that is a question it is not a boring question and he will see the playful, fun, and confidence that you have simply from breaking the same boring routine most guys have.

Thanks for reply. Tried it. The girl didn't respond. What do u do when they don't reply to your second message?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Your next response ha to be something that doesn't come off as that guy who basically just wants sex. They probably already know that that what you ultimately want but you are going to have to start getting involved in the conversation and focus on the progression of it rather than the outcome. Do not be that boring guy that asks the same old "questions" be the guy who makes assumptions, even if they are crazy. If you assume and it's wrong, she will correct you and tell you what "she does for work" so in the end it is the same thing as asking you are just saying it differently. Sometimes after that opener I will say "so what do you do? Work, school, rob bums, beg for money on the corner? Let's hear it" although that is a question it is not a boring question and he will see the playful, fun, and confidence that you have simply from breaking the same boring routine most guys have.

Thanks for reply. Tried it. The girl didn't respond. What do u do when they don't reply to your second message?
Then forget about her. Try someone else.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
t"i saw you and i knew if i didnt at least message you i would be kicking myself all night.. im (whateveryournameis). alright i admit that was really fucking cheesy"
That really is the only line you put in the first message? I would fear that the girl would be like "WTF? One og those messages you can copy and paste and send it to hundreds of other women"

Isn't there a little personal touch missing? Maybe sticking to a hobby she put on her profile?
I think women respond more through feelings (it was cheesy but it was cute) than logic (wtf was that about??), I think you should understand that b4 going around it too analytically and overthinking it too much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Doesnt anybody think that the opener is a little beta? I never tried but i imagine that it comes a little weak/creepy to open a 9/10.. What you think?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Doesnt anybody think that the opener is a little beta? I never tried but i imagine that it comes a little weak/creepy to open a 9/10.. What you think?
So you're saying c&f is beta?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dont think the opener is cocky funny at all... I mean you start with a weak statement that you really hesitated to approach her but then you finally did. And the reason you did it is because she seems to be soo special and a great chance for you. That is so weak i think. Really no offense, im just sayin what i think. And then you follow it up with an excuse that it was a cheesy hook up line.. I dont know, as i said, i never tried this but i can imagine that every 9/10 blows this out immediately... "you are right, it was cheesy"

What do you think?

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright buddy, if you don't think it's good enough that you'd regret using then it's alright. We ain't forcing you to use any opener you don't like. Just saying though, this opener works for me about 80-90% of the time. Especially the smart girls for some reason.