PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I am a 23-year-old medical student who practices PU as a hobby/lifestyle. I recently broke up with my ex of five months. I have been practicing PU for eight months.

Friday, 1/10/14
So I had a date tonight with an HB8 who I met on FB. Met up with her at a bar/restaurant three blocks from my apartment. Throughout the meetup, I kept eye contact like a goddamn psychopath. Lol. She even said it was kind of intimidating, which made me feel like a boss. Had a few drinks with her. We paid our separate tabs. Then I asked her if she liked movies and whether she wanted to watch one at my place. This has almost always worked for recruiting girls back to my apartment. I got her back to my place and started making out with her within 10 minutes of being there. I don't have a couch in my apartment so the bed pretty much serves as the couch. I've found this is good because it gives girls no other choice than to get in my bed when they come over. I kept trying to go for the lay, but every time I did, I was met by a lot of LMR. Ended up just dry humping her and feeling her up.

Lessons to learn from this:
Meet somewhere near your place when meeting girls.
Hold eye contact throughout the entire date.
Don't bother paying for her. It will not change the outcome of the date, and it will waste your money.
Talk about movies or something cool back at your place to get her to come over.
Make a move within 30 minutes of her being there.
Keep progressing. Try to break past LMR if you can.

Last edited by valleyplaya on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Saturday, 1/11/14
So I went to a party tonight with the new girl. The only reasons I went with her really were because I needed a ride, and my ex was going to be there. So I took this new girl to make her jealous. The party was pretty fun. My ex must have seen me holding the new girl's hand and kissing her. She didn't stay very long. After the party, the new girl took me home. I tried to get her to come up to my apartment again, but she wanted to go home to sleep. I regret not gaming any other girls at the party. There was one in particular who I really wanted to talk to. But I was trying to make my ex jealous by sticking with the main girl so I never got time to. Maybe I should have prioritized a little better.

Sunday, 1/12/14
I had over one of my regulars, an HB6. She told me before coming that she didn't think it was a good idea to come over because she was tired of being treated like a booty call. I told her I wasn't interested in booty calls and was just going with the flow, that I wasn't opposed to developing a relationship (Yeah right!). This was all it took though to get her to come over. (Girls are funny.) Within 10 minutes of her being here, I started kissing her. I F-closed and asked if she remembered her way out.

Thirty minutes later, I invited over the new girl from last night's party to cook for her. After eating, I started making out with her and ended up dry-humping her again. She never let me go any further though so I kind of pushed for her to leave, which she did. I'll continue seeing her, though not on the weekends anymore, and trying to score the lay. But I'm not going to dedicate much time to her anymore since I abide by the day three rule: if a girl doesn't put out by day three, then you have to question how much effort you should put into her.

Last edited by valleyplaya on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sunday, 1/13/14
Went out alone tonight after downing a six pack. The university near my apartment started classes today. Met two 19-year-old HB7s on the street while I was smoking a cigarette. I opened them by asking what they thought of girls who cheat. Talked for about five minutes. They were trying to find a smoke shop to buy a hookah stick. One had a boyfriend. The other didn't. I didn't want to waste much time on them so I got both their numbers and K-closed the taller, prettier one who didn't have a boyfriend.

After that, I went to a bar. There weren't many people since it was a Monday night. I spotted two HB8s at the bar and opened them by asking what they were doing sitting by themselves. (It honestly doesn't even matter what kind of opener you use as long as you are confident and keep the conversation flowing.) They were both 30-years-old and married, visiting from out of town for a photography convention. One took pictures with me and kissed me on the cheek several times. She even offered me the rest of her cheese fries! I smoked a cigarette outside with her, and she showed me her tramp stamp. I escalated kino by touching her lower back. Then, we went back inside, and I tried to recruit them back to my apartment or back to their hotel. But after some flirtatious questioning ("What are we going to do there?"), they declined. I didn't get any numbers from these chicks, but they were married so it was very unlikely it was ever going to go anywhere.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Tuesday, 1/14/14

Went out tonight alone, but it was a dead night. Zero approaches as there were no sets. I don't think I'm going out the next two days because I have to study for an exam. But I will post reports for this upcoming weekend. Stay tuned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Friday, 1/17/14
Went out with a wing tonight. Opened as many sets as I could. I danced with one girl inside a bar and ended up K-closing her, but she wasn't willing to go home with me. After her, I opened two sets and got blown out. No big deal. A little later, I talked to some random girl at the bar and K-closed her too. Right after her, my wing spotted a three set so we opened them. I K-closed one of the girls. It was her birthday so I just asked her if she wanted a birthday kiss. When I was done K-closing her, her friend grabbed me and started wiping lipstick off my face. I swore to her that I didn't kiss her friend, and I guess she believed it because she started grinding on me. We were next to the bar, and there was a cute blonde chick with glasses. I took her glasses from her, put them on, and told her she had to makeout with me if she wanted them back. She did, and right after that, I found out she was also friends with the girl I was grinding with. I again swore to the girl I was grinding with that it wasn't me who was making out with her friend with glasses, and I guess she believed me again. She gave me a lap dance at one of the booths with everyone watching. Part of me wanted to bounce from her to go game other chicks, but I knew if I did then my chances for laying her would be done. SNLs are a gamble, and sometimes you have to wait around to see if you'll win. After the bar, I left with her and her friend with glasses. We went to some random dude's house (That sucker paid for cab fare.). I kept trying to go for the lay there, but the main girl wanted to leave. She got into a fight with her friend with glasses. My wing showed up and gave me and the main girl a ride back to my apartment. I ended up F-closing. Altogether, a pretty successful night. I K-closed three girls from the same set, K-closed five girls total, pulled 10 numbers, and F-closed. Will definitely be pumped to go out gaming tomorrow night.

Things to learn from this:
Open as many sets as you can.
Be confident/cocky and keep the conversation going. Say WHATEVER pops into your head.
Only go for phone numbers as a last resort. Always try to score at least a K-close and always try to get girls to leave/go home with you.
Don't be so hasty to bounce out of sets. Sometimes patience scores you the lay.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Saturday, 1/18/2014
I got invited to go out with a few people from my class yesterday, but I blew them off to go gaming by myself. I went out after drinking a six pack and opened EVERY set I came across. Some hipster girl, an HB8, was handing out fliers for a tattoo parlor. I took her glasses from her and put them on (the same way I did last night). I talked to her for about five minutes. I told her I had to go meet some people and told her I wanted to take her home at the end of the night. I K-closed her on the street in front of a lot of people (People were calling out to us as they were walking by.) and got her number. After her I opened a four set, all HB8s, that was sitting at a bus stop. I tried to K-close ALL of them with the "French goodbye", but none of them were having it so I just got one of their phone numbers (The others claimed to have boyfriends.). Then I opened some HB6 smoking a cigarette outside of a bar. She said she was from out of town. I talked to her and K-closed her. No effort involved at all. I went to a club after her. As soon as I entered, I spotted a two set so I opened them by asking why they were standing by themselves. Then I asked one of them to dance. We danced for about 20 seconds, then I asked if she was feeling adventurous. She said yes so I leaned in to kiss her. She initially pulled away, but, as I had my arms around her waist and was not going to let go, she gave in and madeout with me. (Her friend stood by us as we were making out. I madeout with her too later on in the night. See below.) I got her number and moved on. I went out on the patio and some girl, also an HB8, at the table across from me asked if I had a lighter. I gave it to her and then wiggled for her to come over with my finger while smiling. It must have looked pretty boss to anyone who saw. She walked over to me. I talked to her for about two minutes, then asked her if she was feeling adventurous. We madeout, and I got her number. I went back inside the bar. There was a blonde girl, an HB7, standing in line for the bathroom. I told her she looked like she was having a lot of fun, then asked her to dance. We went to the dance floor and danced for about 20 seconds, then I just straight up told her I wanted to makeout with her and she obliged. She wouldn't give me her number for whatever reason, but at least I K-closed. At this time, I wanted to go check out other venues so I started heading for the exit. I spotted a two set sitting on one of the lounge sofas. I opened one of the girls, an HB6. I don't even remember what I said to her as I was pretty drunk at that time, but I ended up K-closing her with the French goodbye and getting her number. As I was leaving the bar, I received a text from my ex-girlfriend, saying for me to call her when I got a chance. I debated whether I should even reply, but ended up telling myself that she is just another girl, and that, therefore, I have to see her as an opportunity to game. I went to this one bar/restaurant that's pretty laidback because I wanted to grab another beer. I tried to get the counter girl's phone number, but she claimed it was "against policy". I called my ex while I was drinking my beer, and she was just talking bullshit, trying to play hard to get. The PUA in me remembered to remain in state, and at this point, I just gamed her as I would game any other girl--making fun of her, being cocky, remaining cool. I got tired of talking to her on the phone so I told her if she really wanted to talk, that we could talk face-to-face and that I would go to her place. She said that was fine, and then I knew for sure that she was missing me and wanting some D. I left the restaurant and started heading back to the club I was at before. But as I was walking past one of the restaurants on the street, I spotted these two GORGEOUS girls, HB9s. I walked straight into the restaurant and sat down at their table and told them they looked like they were having a really fun night. I ended up K-closing and number-closing one of them. Then, I went back to the club I was at before. At this point, I spotted that friend (who I wrote about above) in line for the bathroom, and I went up to her and said I had talked to her earlier in the night. I said no more than two sentences before I just leaned in and starting making out with her. I got her number too. I left the bar and opened a three set on the street. The hottest one in the group, a busty HB8, said she had a boyfriend. I told her, in a flirtatious way, that I couldn't talk to her because I'd get her in trouble. I asked her to go for coffee sometime, claiming I wanted to be just friends, but then I told her I wanted to take her to my apartment and fuck her, and the smile she had when I told her that told me that she was down. I leaned in and starting making out with her as her friends tried to pull her away and told her she couldn't do that. These are the types of moments I absolutely love in gaming. I got her number and told her I'd fuck her later in the week. Lol. After that, I headed to the ex's apartment. It was around 1:45 at that time so the night was almost over. (I wasn't going to abandon gaming to rendezvous with my ex. I was dedicating the smallest amount of effort to her.) I got to her place, and she tried bullshitting me, but I stayed cocky as hell. I kept trying to push as far as I could. But she never gave in completely (she was on her period so that may have worked against me). I ended up just dry humping her. She wouldn't makeout with me. I know eventually she'll give in, but until then I'm not really wasting any time on her. I'm going to give her the same amount of attention, or less, as any other girl I game. (Lastly, I madeout with one other girl during the night, but I was pretty drunk and can't remember who she was/where it happened.)

Altogether, this was a very successful night. I doubled my previous record of K-closes, pulling in 10 total (Almost sounds unbelievable.), and I'm not even sure how many numbers I pulled. I'll have to count in the morning. Of course, I did more approaches than the ones I wrote about here--I only wrote about the ones that I could remember/went well. Several sets I opened didn't even give me one second to talk. Nothing you can do about those ones but move on to the next. Also, I could tell several sets I opened were a waste of my time. When you encounter those ones, literally walk away while they're in the middle of the sentence. Finally, the thing is, about game, is that going out alone actually works so much more in your favor. I used to be too timid to go out alone, but ever since breaking up with my ex it's been my go-to method. When you're by yourself, you can do whatever you want, without ever feeling embarrassed or dragged down by your friends, and when you score, you know that it was purely because of you. If that doesn't make you feel boss, nothing does.

Things to learn from this:
Get your ass out of the house and go game.
If you have a solid wingman, you can roll with him, but if you don't have access to one, abandon your friends and go by yourself. The first few times will feel really awkward, but once you start opening sets and getting the hang of it, your game will be through the roof.
Be quick with your approaches. Analyze your chances of pulling. If you see that it's not a possibility, go for a makeout and number and move on to the next. DO NOT WASTE TIME.
Open every set you see, no matter how hot. A girl's looks mean nothing in the way she will react to you.
Never forget abundance mentality and maintaing a general don't-give-a-fuck attitude. These are the two most important things about game/inner state. (Also, remember eye contact. Do not break it for anything.)

Last edited by valleyplaya on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like your style. It sounds like classic Gunwitch method the way you remain in state, and make girls say no. I am curious about the k-close. I usually go for the number close, and escalate for a sext to qualify her to come over. However, after reading your posts I would enjoy trying the kiss close. Is it all french goodbye or like a peck on the lips. I would hate to try incorporating some of your style to not nail down the details. At any rate, good luck and continue sarging.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sunday, 1/19/1014
I got invited to a classmate's party tonight. I debated even going, but figured since it is a Sunday that nothing big was going on otherwise. I showed up and just hung with the classmates, pretty much bored as hell the whole time. There weren't any new girls to game, just girls from my class so I ended up pretty much just spending the night talking to two dudes about game. I tried to talk to one random dude at the party about game, and he was being a little bitch, acting like he didn't want to talk to girls. Can't stand lame-ass dudes like this. Anyway, after the party, we went to get food. There was a two-set walking out of the restaurant, and I opened them. I tried to K-close both girls, but they weren't having it so I just got both their numbers. I opened another set, a three-set composed of two girls and one guy, and I attempted to get one of the girls' phone numbers, but she said she had a boyfriend. Laidback night overall, but at least I pulled two numbers I guess. After eating at the restaurant, I went to my ex's apartment (She was at the party and lives at the complex where it was being thrown.), dry humped her, and sucked on her titties. I kept trying to close, but again she was being a player hater.

Remember, a lot of times, the friends you have will hold back your game. At this party, for instance, nobody was into game, and, if anything, the random guy I talked to seemed entirely opposed to it. I think the better you get with girls, the more haters you're going to rack up, which is actually a good thing because it's proof that you're playing the game right. Any guy who hates on you is probably jealous that he can't do what you can so be proud of that and game even harder so that everyone becomes absolutely certain of your repertoire and reputation. I think a lot of people who aren't into picking up chicks are skeptical of doing such a thing/somewhat turned off by the idea of a guy picking up random girls. They don't know anything about it and don't realize, since they possess a completely uneducated point of view, that it's a form of self improvement. If they can't register that naturally, then they're going to go through life (especially while they're young) not understanding a lot about social psychology.
There is a bigger lesson to learn from this as well. It proves that you should do what you want in life and not conform to what others believe. The way others live may not coincide with your own beliefs on lifestyles. This proves, in a way, that you should have even more of a don't-give-a-fuck attitude, which will indirectly lead to you being better at meeting girls.

Last edited by valleyplaya on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I like your style. It sounds like classic Gunwitch method the way you remain in state, and make girls say no. I am curious about the k-close. I usually go for the number close, and escalate for a sext to qualify her to come over. However, after reading your posts I would enjoy trying the kiss close. Is it all french goodbye or like a peck on the lips. I would hate to try incorporating some of your style to not nail down the details. At any rate, good luck and continue sarging.
Thanks for the reply, man. I don't try to make girls say no. If anything I try to make them say yes. Haha. But I just don't care overall. Remaining in state is essential, but it should be more than that. If you're actually having a good time and enjoying meeting new girls, then that will shine through in your natural character, and most girls/people in general will be able to pick up on that on an unconscious level.

In regard to K-closing girls, I don't have a strict gameplay/regiment. I merely approach practically every set I see (as long as they're cute) and be confident/cocky, flirtatious, and nonchalant. If you can be these three things while speaking interestingly and not breaking eye contact, after a matter of (literally) seconds, you can go about K-closing in a few different ways. I usually say one of two things: "Are you feeling spontaneous?" or "One to 10, how good of a kisser are you?" I only use the French goodbye if I'm ejecting out of a set. I always say something first like, "You seem like a cool girl. We should grab coffee or something sometime. What's your number?", and then after she gives me her number (or doesn't), I use the French goodbye: "I'm a quarter French," (which I'm not). "Do you know the French goodbye? It's how we say goodbye in our culture." Then I tell her it's three kisses. I kiss both of her cheeks and then tell her it's one on the lips. If she kisses on the lips, then I tell her to wait a minute and say, "Try that again. Tongue for four seconds!". This has about a 60-40 chance of working successfully from my experience, but if you open enough sets, you're going to tally up your K-close rate like no other. Also, lately, I've been more keen on trying to score SNLs since racking up phone numbers has very low rates of turning into anything. So, what I do, is just tell girls I want to take them home at the end of the night. If they're down, then roll with that, and if they're not, then just go for the K-/n-close.

Last edited by valleyplaya on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Monday, 1/20/2014

I had over another one of my regulars, also an HB6 (Don't hate.), and F-closed. She wanted to stay the night and cuddle, but I wasn't even about to do that since I save cuddling for girls I'm actually interested in. So right after I got done F-closing, I got dressed and told her I had to go meet some people for a school thing. I left her in my apartment and walked to my ex's place. (I'd rather cuddle with my ex, even if I dislike her, than some girl I'm not interested in.) I only cuddled with my ex since making a move on her the past few nights hasn't worked and I wanted to see if me NOT making a move would draw her into me (I guess that's reverse psychology.). Nothing happened, and in the morning, I got up and left. Since I'm starting over with my ex and this was the third time I hung out with her, I decided I'm no longer going to pursue her whatsoever (day-three rule). If she happens to show up at my door or texts me, telling me she wants some D, then I'll pay attention to her. Otherwise I'm nexting her as I would any other girl and moving on to the next.

Don't cuddle girls if you're not interested in doing so.
Next girls after day three if she doesn't put out. My definition of "nexting" means not going out of your way to see her. You can still text her from time to time to see if she wants to come over since texting requires nearly no effort at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Tuesday, 1/21/2014
I went out tonight to a bar about a 15-minute walk from my apartment. There were no sets so I did no approaches sadly. I think, from now on, I need to focus on day game during the week. Sometimes on weekdays there's a legitimate night scene around my apartment, but it's hit or miss. Since I'm trying to maximize my opportunities to run game, it only makes sense that I focus on alternative scenarios, hence my decision to switch to day game during the week. I'm still not up on day game so it will be a learning experience for me. I'll post how it goes when I get a chance to run some.

Lesson to learn from this:
Always adapt your game. If something isn't working, think of potential solutions. Don't be fixated on any one style of game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

how did you meet her/ manage to get a date on FB?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
how did you meet her/ manage to get a date on FB?
I opened her by sending the following: "Jesus Christ you are gorgeous". I followed that up by asking if I could marry her. I honestly didn't expect her to reply. I haven't done much FB game so this was kind of an eye opener for me. I'll continue using the same opener and let you know the results.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Wednesday, 1/22/2014
Went out tonight to a few bars around my apartment, but it was a dead night. Zero sets. Zero approaches. Will post updates for this upcoming weekend. Play on, players.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Clarification:
What is an HB8?
What is LMR?
What is SNL?
What city/area is this? You seem to have alot of opportunities.

Likes: I think your ability to kiss close is great. I really would like to see this in action. I kind of knew that number closing was hit or miss but it's good to see someone else saying it. You are kiss closing fast (20secs or so). This is something that I didn't even think about. It gives me a new goal when gaming. I look forward to more details. (Drink less so you can remember more, LOL)

Criticism:
Quote:
She told me before coming that she didn't think it was a good idea to come over because she was tired of being treated like a booty call. I told her I wasn't interested in booty calls and was just going with the flow, that I wasn't opposed to developing a relationship (Yeah right!).
If your game is strong, you do not have to lie to get the woman. If you don't want a relationship with her, don't lead her on. There are a couple times you come off as an "asshole". Like how you f-closed the woman but then left her to cuddle with the ex. The women should feel good about the experience with you. They should not feel regret. Being a good PUA isn't just about you. It's about the women too.

Overall, I enjoyed the read. I respect the effort you put into the game.