Post subject: How to learn nlp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I get pm'd often with the same question. How did I manage to learn nlp. I'll try and put the answers to the questions here in one spot.

Start with the basics, they seem redundant but eventually you will "see" how they can be "used" in the future. The previous sentence demonstrates my learning style. I picture things in my head then imagine myself doing it, while anylizing in the background. So I am visual/auditory digital. A good majority of people on this site are most likely the same type. Learning the different types, visual, kinaesthetic, auditory, auditory digital ect.. will be an asset in the future once you become a master. It's seemingly redundant at the beginning because it seems as though there is nothing to do with such information.

"Learn" about voice tonality, body language.

"Learn" hypnotism, nlp, basic psychology. Every bit of information helps. There is no beginning to end type of learning in this art.

"Churn" all that info through your brain and "wonder" how the f it is even useful. lol

Start learning some applied nlp. Conversational hypnosis is great this was my speciality out of no where one day and the skill slowly faded I think someone hypnotised me to be that good but I don't remember o_O.

"Wonder" how the f something so silly could possibly work ????

Begin to practice and "watch" yourself make a fool of yourself a few hundred times. lol Chances are it won't work at first. Someone on here said nlp is tough cookies. The saying "stuck" with me for some reason ;)

"Notice" that there are small clues and cues everywhere and that everyone uses nlp on themselves and others constantly. "Observe" how people's beliefs affect their realities and that deep rooted beliefs are surfaced subconsciously through words, tonality, body language, actions. Have the epiphany where it suddenly occurs to you that everything you leaned previously is worthless compared to believing in yourself and being able to "see" yourself succeed.

Constantly you will "hit walls and barriers" but the clues are "right in front of your face". There is no magical secret except the magic of the mind.

Again... wonder how the f anyone takes any of this seriously. Wonder how the f it could possibly work. lol.

Practice, practice, practice. This is a lifestyle. I don't listen to depressing music. I only listen to uplifting, success oriented music. I listen to hypnotic language constantly.

If it's not working. "Wonder" why the f it isn't working. "Go" nuts "wondering" why. "Churn it over" in your head over and over. "Bang" your head off the wall "wondering". lol

Keep learning until it seems as though everyone is repeating the same things.

Give up... just kidding. But that's what you will want to do. Because there is one last piece that is missing. It's the most important piece and is what will make the difference between success and failure, Champion and loser.

BELIEVE in yourself. "Picture" yourself in your mind succeeding. "Practice" in your mind. If you haven't already watch the hokus pokus movie the secret. Take it seriously even though the movie doesn't explain how it works.

As a last resort. Hypnotize yourself. Record a hypnotic session in your own voice. Every suggestion you make, say it multiple times in first person and third person. "You will succeed at learning nlp..." "I will succeed at learning nlp"

Then the breakthrough. It will suddenly occur to you how easy it is. You'll fluctuate from thinking it's rocket science to thinking it's preschool. Even a preschooler can speak English, a task we take for granted but once you learn something the brain automatically knows what to do. You give it the directions (picturing success) and the words will flow from you automatically much the same way you don't have to think about where to place your tongue when speaking English. Is English easy or hard? I find it really easy. Others say it's the hardest language to learn. I completely disagree. I think they should try to learn Japanese or German. This is a key point here. English is the easiest language to learn. If you want to tell me scientist or statistics or polls say it's the hardest. I laugh at that. The only reason it is hard, is because it is believed to be hard and presented that way. I could break it down scientifically proving it is beyond a doubt the easiest language. In fact, English was invented as slang because it was so easy to learn. It was considered a commoner or peasant language. It lacks feminine and masculine words, subjective and nominative cases. There is only one lettering system with a mere 26 characters. It is by far the easiest language to learn. Any claims otherwise is a complete joke. Yet the myth that it is the hardest is hammered into our brains. All these so called studies that say otherwise can be explained easily... Hypnosis. Everyone is hypnotised to believe it is the hardest language to learn. An authority has told them it is hard because of words that sound similar like they're, there, their, but dammmnnn, that's so easy. Learn one thing that can be used for three :D

My point is that things are only as hard as you make them out to be. Nlp is not tough coockies. It's EASY. A preschooler could do it. The only thing making it tough is the same thing that makes english tough. The ego's of the masters trying to big themselves up making it seem like they know something you don't know. The only thing these so called guru's have is an inflated ego (myself included :D) there is nothing we know that you don't know. The only difference is, the same thing that a natural possesses, is raw confidence and belief in themselves. The ability to picture and practice success in their minds. Hearing and feeling success. Knowing success. These are the secrets. There is no magic. Only confidence in it's truest form and with that confidence it makes no difference if you know nlp or not. You wouldn't have time to use it, nor would you care, success comes naturally to naturals.

My favourite saying that I made up is "Winners win and losers lose. Consistent winners win consistently. And consistent losers lose consistently." Even an idiot should win sometimes. If you always lose then you've got to be doing something wrong, most likely you are self sabotaging.

When you get good you'll kick yourself in the ass for all the times you were being sceptic. Try to picture that sceptic in your mind, then picture successful you kicking him in the ass. lol.