PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So idk if this post is in the correct section but today I have had an overall feeling of anxiety and nervousness.. It's not with women just generally.. I don't have AA anymore this is more of an inner game topic and my mental state is not clear. Idk if it's my diet, I drink a cup of coffee everyday and also prewar hour b4 I hit the gym in the afternoon or maybe the fact I have upped my carbohydrates for winter to put on a little bit more muscle but maybe you guys have some suggestions to hop out of this state fairly quick..? Thank you pua community.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

alot of supplement have ingredients that can mess up your testosterone which makes you less confident or nervous, or more aggressive..........honestly i stay clear from preworkouts and just eat a banana or an orange before workouts and i seem to have almost the same amount of energy......now u might need to be drinking more water also or maybe its just something you saw about your self that made you nervous ....maybe you saw a pimple that you hate but you forgot was there, your part of your mind is still insecure about it and the other part forgot about it.......idk lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
alot of supplement have ingredients that can mess up your testosterone which makes you less confident or nervous, or more aggressive..........honestly i stay clear from preworkouts and just eat a banana or an orange before workouts and i seem to have almost the same amount of energy......now u might need to be drinking more water also or maybe its just something you saw about your self that made you nervous ....maybe you saw a pimple that you hate but you forgot was there, your part of your mind is still insecure about it and the other part forgot about it.......idk lol
i
i think its my pre workout, raises natural tess levels... ahh thanks broth