Post subject: Networking at 19
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Pretty much how can I find people to party with? Once I find them, I know I can make friends with them. Just wondering where is the best place to find these people at my age? (btw, im not in college. That would be TOO easy haha)

Post subject: Re: Networking at 19
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

easy go to a club...or a rave..idk about you but in Birmingham there are PLENTY of 18 and up clubs...and even if there aren't any where you live you can go on facebook and join a club group or look up a certain club on twitter...see who's going and follow the coolest (coolest to you) person you see....then talk to them, making friends is the same way as picking up girls. once you find a nice party or find good party friends, make friends with their friends or make friends at the party and in notime you'll have a phone full of contacts...thats what i did and i get invited to parties and out all the time (i don't go much because i changed my lifestyle) but i promise you that'll work