PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I am new here , im an intj and i need some help. This game is with a girl who has a bf, for me bf is no problem but if they are getting engaged. But all in all i just wanna make out with her.

Ill set the chronology and hopefully we can decipher a good step to set the stage.

So i went on this volunteering prog. met this girl she was a staff at camp. Well casually i asked her number, she gave it to me, easy. and i didnt planned on texting coz she got a bf. i was scouting for more options. And she started the ball rolling. Played innocent for couple of days i got back to camp, she started texting telling she bathing etc. then i was like Oookay.. mind me we dirty text but man,.. this needs a step further.

so i reciprocate, but i ended up sort of being the hunter instead of building rapport. anyways i trash ahead because i was spending 3 months there. She kept on digging to me why i like her, and i sort of told her but mildly, because she cared for me when i was there. She is always asking me to hug her. i managed to steal a kiss from her. and managed to get physical, and thats about it.

And managed to kiss her on couple of occassions, in discreet of course. but at one time she felt remorseful and she asked to stop texting. so i did, and she couldnt. the relationship went on, but then came a twist where other guys come in the picture, either she was trying to make me jealous and perhaps they got close with her as well. but she still texts me. at this point i felt intimidated enough to get her alone with ample of time t get down. But havent managed so.

I know she also play some games, my instinct tells me that. I try to pull off so that i can save some dignity in this game that is getting abit tricky. This affair sort of starting to get out in the open , when some of them knew that we were communicating. and she stopped texting, and yeah i said i was sorry but i cant do this affair thing , esp when more people is coming in the picture.

and when she is stressed she would text me about her bf, which i said i want no part in it. i said lets just be friends and keep in touch. because i was falling for her, and i started to look desperate trying to get down on her.

so i had to leave after 3 months and i didn't managed to get it down, though there were some opportunities but couldn't make it. i left the camp got a job, moved on with life somehow.When she was lamenting, I did made a promise to go back to camp the following month, but i didnt, then i texted her she didnt reply and ignored.so guilt actually brought me back and after 2 months i did.

Getting back at camp was nervous because people sort of know about the relationship. its hard to get with her alone then. i played casual, looked like mr busyman. had a life. and just left. Only then she replied , says she missed talking to me etc, and keep the friendship forever and asked if i had anyone in my life. I side stepped it and said Lifes good and im a bz man. she told me to inform the next time i go back to camp, and don't do a surprise visit like that. and she wants to chat with me, and catch up. buttt... my head is beyond that. haha

How do i keep her interested ? i dont quite know what to talk to her about? and how do i create an opportunity to get down with her alone. Is there still a chance to finish what i started? is it safe to plan a long holiday and visit her again ? how do i get her to arrange the plot with me? ...hmm