PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sitting down every man knows the sexy pose, legs crossed pointing toward you is always a good sign. Legs cross they show the calf muscle at it's sexiest. Drives most men crazy.
I had a brief encounter with a girl on a bus. I was sitting down with the window on my right, and the girl suddenly put her bag in the chair in opposite to me and sat to the chair beside her bag. She then proceeded to stretch her legs across her seat so that her legs were on the seat to my left.

I noticed she had shorts on and sandals. She wore a hoodie, headphones on that were attached to her iPhone, and her backpack.

I was having trouble determining if she was waiting for me to pick her up. The other deterrent was her headphones, but after checking my phone I got mixed messages about how some people thought girls with headphones were to be avoided, although I could have easily asked what she was listening to, or to get her attention by waving or talking to her.

Did the stretching of her legs beside me, while sitting in the chairs diagonally opposite to me indicate anything? I feel like I missed a perfect opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:51 pm 

Quote:
Im no newbie to body language as ive been studying deceptive body language for a few years now. I've read all the books you listed in the beginning of the forum and have learned a wealth on courtship's body language. So now ive been focusin on each topic and have realized the whole touching hands happens more often than i thought. So here's the scenario, im at work and i goto pay for lunch. I hand the cashier my debit card and when she hands me the keypad, we always touch fingers underneath as we usually hold the pas together, and she shows no signs of resistance or nervousness(she does a hair preen everytime) factors to consider with this one, she's older than me, and we work in the same facility. Should i look at this as a sign to begin gaming?
Sorry man didn't even realize this was a question.

Well that is up to you... In a situation like this I tend to avoid gaming women I've met from work but that doesn't mean I haven't.... If I was you I would actually pay attention to how she behaves with other guys so you can baseline her behavior does she do this with other men or just you? That should give this a lot more clarity.

Quote:
Another scenario, im handing a girl some papers, making small talk and she laughs at my jokes. I congratulate her on gettin the job and she does a hair preen, smiles and swings to the side then says thank you. I hand her the papers and she gets a feel of my hands with no sign of rejection.
This situation I'd say it's quite obvious she is attracted... just escalate and meet her with touch.
Quote:
Third scenario, older lady, not a co worker..only speaks spanish always does a hair preen when she see's me and doesnt pass me without saying hi. If i dont notice her, she will get my attention and say hi. One day i think she did it on purpose cuz this one was like a sensual sliding touch of my mind as i handed her a ticket. She immediatly looks me in the eye and says sorry but with a grin. This one i made no hesitation on since she doesnt work with me, so im working on rapport with her.

But my question to the forum, do you guys think i read the first 2 right and should escalate?

The first sounds very positive but nothing confirmed baseline her behaviors... The other 2 yes to me they sound like obvious cases of attraction.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:54 pm 

Quote:
there are many pages and i do plan on reading them all. ive first learned about bl on your youtube page. your channel and bl in general is very interesting and useful.

whoa, she flung her hair and is playing with it...
Quote:
This thread is amazing! I've been reading it all week, and it's gained two more pages and I'm not even done yet. Then when I get to the end I'm going to start at the beginning again. Thanks for all the amazing info, all of this stuff is golden for newbs like me :)

Quote:
keeping track of it.

Thanks guys if you guys have any questions let them fly!

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Sitting down every man knows the sexy pose, legs crossed pointing toward you is always a good sign. Legs cross they show the calf muscle at it's sexiest. Drives most men crazy.
I had a brief encounter with a girl on a bus. I was sitting down with the window on my right, and the girl suddenly put her bag in the chair in opposite to me and sat to the chair beside her bag. She then proceeded to stretch her legs across her seat so that her legs were on the seat to my left.

I noticed she had shorts on and sandals. She wore a hoodie, headphones on that were attached to her iPhone, and her backpack.

I was having trouble determining if she was waiting for me to pick her up. The other deterrent was her headphones, but after checking my phone I got mixed messages about how some people thought girls with headphones were to be avoided, although I could have easily asked what she was listening to, or to get her attention by waving or talking to her.

Did the stretching of her legs beside me, while sitting in the chairs diagonally opposite to me indicate anything? I feel like I missed a perfect opportunity.

Well honestly whether it meant anything or not you still missed a perfect opportunity. You should have just done a basic open on her...

Her stretching out could simply mean a long day... or it could mean she is aiming to get your attention. I couldn't tell you without observing it myself.

Girls who wear headphones can be an issue but if you get their attention enough and be interesting you will be fine... it's not hard to maintain a woman's attention.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What happened to the showyourmind site? I was hoping to get the word documents but it seems that its not active anymore. Did you transfer it to another site or put it down altogether?

Kudos for this BTW. I'm kindda okay-good with determining BL though my main problem is being crippled my Approach Anxiety, this thread helped tho. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:22 pm 

Well, I pulled down that site....

I have a copy of it somewhere on my HD... I need to update a few things on it... I'll look around... pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Could you tell if a girl is giving a sign unconsciously rather than consciously or vice versa. What are the basic differences.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well, I pulled down that site....

I have a copy of it somewhere on my HD... I need to update a few things on it... I'll look around... pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Peace and Love,

Vic
Sent you a pm a couple days back.

I have a question though, What if the girl would supposedly do kino(hitting/punching you playfully) but when she is about to hit me, she stop and pulls back her hand/arm. I'm thinking there is attraction(she wants to be touched) but she is not yet comfortable with touching(when she is the one leading). Am I making the right read?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Started fully reading this post Thursday went out last night had loads of girls smile at me teeth showing etc although sometimes i lack an opener which i shall work on but had around 10 girls give out strong body language signals an hot girls aswell it really does open your eyes when you notice just how many girls do find you attractive.

Another thing i go out sober so im not swaying about or out alot of random guys when they came near me they would always touch me then look down when they came into my space even if i did not know them it was only a slight touch followed by a weak tone of voice then a look down happend like 3 times last night. Care to elaborate

Once again this post is amazing an iv only read the first 13 pages also i got laid last night which is always a good thing an alot of it was due to this post you have fully opened my eyes to putting alot more effort into studying body language im still a newbie an theres alot to learn but its certainly a fun thing to learn

viewtopic.php?p=475520#475520

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Damn, this post is sweet. No wonder it has so many replies.

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First post, after introduction.
First fully read topic in a day!
I came to this site, while I was reading "The Game", and I didn't even finished the book, this post keep't me from reading.

After reading it, I got chance to have a little conversation with one girl, she is not a friend but I know her. She was with her boyfriend, and as soon as I came, she started with compliments on me, and when I was leaving she had her hand on my face while she kissed me for good-buy, same as we do when we what to kiss close the girl. So this is first experience after reading the topic, and I will for sure work on her in the future.

I just want to thank you, and keep up good work!

See you on the forum,
Hungalunga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a very good thread. I will say that while my physical verbal game (i.e. what I say) hasn't hugely changed over the last year, my body language and tonality have, and it's made a world of difference. I naturally have a deep voice, so just learning to speak to women in my natural tone (not in a higher, reaction-seeking tone) was hugely beneficial.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I think so. I am just confused because he mentions that the good thing that will happen is that she will look back at your playful response. So I'm confused and might think the looking down is the bad thing that will happen? You seem correct though.
Yeah she will look back at your playful response and reciprocate, as humans we naturally do this. Looking down is an IOI, it is a sign that they are submitting before you, looking up and away or above you per se is a negative.

Looking down to me isn't a bad thing, it is his IOI. To me it is a positive signal. I use to believe the opposite but now I understand that looking down is a submissive trait that is a natural part of courtship. It is something we do when we are intimidated by a girls looks quite often. Girls react the same as you most of the time. Our emotions may be way off par from women but our reactions in courtship are very similar. We show submissive behavior when we are intimidated by a girl.

Think about how many times you have seen a girl you thought was attractive and looked down? Same thing when an attractive girl sees you and she is intimidated by your attraction she will look down submissively. It is instinct.
Hey guys,

I am pretty new to this and found this great thread. The tips and advices regarding body language are very helpful and correct except this one I quoted. I always knew that looking down is a submissive sign and a positive response from a girl, meaning she is interested but you as a man shouldn't look down or away first when making eye contact with a girl. It's submissive but not a "I'm harmless" submissive thing to me. It rather shows that you're not dominant and that you're not confident enough to maintain eye contact. She should look down or away first in order to submit to you, at least that's what I learned and read in other forums, it also sounds more right to me. Can somebody confirm this or did I misunderstand poetic here?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think so. I am just confused because he mentions that the good thing that will happen is that she will look back at your playful response. So I'm confused and might think the looking down is the bad thing that will happen? You seem correct though.
Yeah she will look back at your playful response and reciprocate, as humans we naturally do this. Looking down is an IOI, it is a sign that they are submitting before you, looking up and away or above you per se is a negative.

Looking down to me isn't a bad thing, it is his IOI. To me it is a positive signal. I use to believe the opposite but now I understand that looking down is a submissive trait that is a natural part of courtship. It is something we do when we are intimidated by a girls looks quite often. Girls react the same as you most of the time. Our emotions may be way off par from women but our reactions in courtship are very similar. We show submissive behavior when we are intimidated by a girl.

Think about how many times you have seen a girl you thought was attractive and looked down? Same thing when an attractive girl sees you and she is intimidated by your attraction she will look down submissively. It is instinct.
Hey guys,

I am pretty new to this and found this great thread. The tips and advices regarding body language are very helpful and correct except this one I quoted. I always knew that looking down is a submissive sign and a positive response from a girl, meaning she is interested but you as a man shouldn't look down or away first when making eye contact with a girl. It's submissive but not a "I'm harmless" submissive thing to me. It rather shows that you're not dominant and that you're not confident enough to maintain eye contact. She should look down or away first in order to submit to you, at least that's what I learned and read in other forums, it also sounds more right to me. Can somebody confirm this or did I misunderstand poetic here?

You're correct, you shouldn't but most guys when they first get into girls act this way due to their lack of confidence, I agree that guys shouldn't act this way but guys when they come to this forum tend to do this one. If you look at the body language I do recommend it's to maintain strong eye contact and let them look down (friendly not necessarily dominant).

That was a specific trait I unfortunately did when I was "a little bitch". ;) Now a days I don't loook down at all when in a conversation, away yes, down... not so much.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow great thread, great read. Thinking back makes me realise how much chances I missed out on, some with some serious girls I was into :oops: