Post subject: The 60 Second Hypnotist
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys!

Lately I’ve been studying and practicing conversational hypnosis, that I’ve learned from Igor Ledochowski’s Conversational Hypnosis program.

And in my endeavour to become a great hypnotist I need to get as much real world practice as possible, and to do that, there are some drills designed to get me as much experience under my belt as possible in the shortest time frame possible.

So I’d like to do a little drill called “The 60 Second Hypnotist”. Now, this is a direct induction, that is designed to put a person into a pleasant and comfortable state of mind, so that the hypnotist can put in some beneficial suggestions so that the person can enjoy life more fully.

As you can see, both the hypnotist and the subject are benefiting from that little exercise.

And I’m looking for volunteers to help me practice, to do the 60 second hypnotist on, and if you want to, I can help you with whatever thing you’d like to try out, that you’ve always wanted to try on someone.

So if anyone’s interested please either post in this thread, or you could send me a private message and then we can arrange a SPAM video call, so that I can see you and hear you.

I will get to you as soon as possible.

A little side note: My little offer lasts until the end of September, and after that I'll be back in college and if someone reads this in October it's very unlikely they'll manage to contact me, because I won't be having the luxury of having hours a day to spend online.

And I decided to post this thread here, to look for volunteers, because the typical person here is open minded and is not afraid to talk to strangers! Or like I like to re-frame it: A friend that you haven't met and get to know yet!

Have a great day!