Post subject: Blue Balls !
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:17 am 
Dedicated Member

Im going to admit it I havent had sex in 2 months , I put that off as focusing on my Exams :\ But their finished and done with , anyways I meet up with this girl who hasnt seen me in ages I start k-closing her in minutes and well she wont leave me alone shes like trying to eat my face off ! So we were like kissing ( If you would call it that) In the club and its getting disgustingly heated up im throwing her into walls and that and just kissing her and shes groaning and well she's pure rubbing me in a sense and well Im easier to turn on than a light switch as it is. Then I stand up to "have a break" or get my breath ( yeah im slightly ashamed of my public display) and well It hit me Ive got blue balls and no way of releasing as I cant f-close that night. What makes it worse is I cut my penis when manscaping the day before and well that didnt help to my pain . But this is all going off topic , Is their any way of preventing Blue balls ? Seriously I had to bail home and well ....you know. Im in my twentys why is this still happening :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can't understand what you're trying to tell me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

Aaa right

Definition for blue balls:
Blue balls is the slang term for a congested prostate or vasocongestion, the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male

Basically having a boner for too long without a release

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Aaa right

Definition for blue balls:
Blue balls is the slang term for a congested prostate or vasocongestion, the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male

Basically having a boner for too long without a release
I think you answered your own question there, buddy! :)
Get laid more often, or jerk off on at least a semi-regular basis.

I've only had blue balls once, but the strange thing is that I was using my dick like it was going out of style at the time, so it didn't make much sense. Never happened since though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ive always referred to blue balls as the morning after fucking having your balls sore from hitting it so hard...all my friends did too...so strange...

Post subject: Re: Blue Balls !
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Lol. Everybody hates blue balls. They really are so painful that you will feel helpless because it's somehow an embarrassing experience. Try to master self-control though. :).

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ive always referred to blue balls as the morning after fucking having your balls sore from hitting it so hard...all my friends did too...so strange...
:)