PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think we'ver all had this problem: how do you secure a girl that's not really into sex, like they're confused.. Like the good girls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I think we'ver all had this problem: how do you secure a girl that's not really into sex, like they're confused.. Like the good girls
bs...a woman that is not into sex? She is just shy. She has those desires. Begin comfort building right away and keep up kino. Make sure to two step forward, one back. A little too much may scare her at first but she likes it.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

These are the girls you don't have to play hard to get with. You have many options, prince charming, bad boy, caveman or what Playboi_ said. They will pretend they are not interested but it's easy to tell if they are because if they weren't interested then they would be too shy to talk in the first place. If a woman is shy but makes excuses to be close to you and you only, then she is interested.

Also lookout for the ones that you DO need to play hard to get with. They are the outgoing ones who say they are good girls but in reality they are the exact opposite.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Look into my three life mantras in my signature.... notice the words EVERY and ALL... ALL.

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Look into my three life mantras in my signature.... notice the words EVERY and ALL... ALL.

Why do you need to speak about women like that? Calling her a whore is insulting and offensive. A woman likes sex so she's a whore? A woman doesn't like sex so she's a lesbian or she's frigid. For every single thing a woman is, guys have to use some horrible demeaning term for it. She likes sex. So what? She's not a whore. Grow up you fucking loser.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Why do you need to speak about women like that? Calling her a whore is insulting and offensive. A woman likes sex so she's a whore? A woman doesn't like sex so she's a lesbian or she's frigid. For every single thing a woman is, guys have to use some horrible demeaning term for it. She likes sex. So what? She's not a whore. Grow up you fucking loser.

haha, Ok first off... I love women, hence the reason Ive dedicated so much time to one subject. I treat all human beings with respect. Period. All of those things you said have A: nothing to do with what Im trying to say B: are assumptions about me. (C: off topic and flaming) Thus, you look ignorant. I'll edit them for your simple mind.

1. Most women are promiscuous if the right situation lowers their guard
2. Most women have a price... Some its money and possession, others it marriage and kids... but they all have one.
3. Most women are more promiscuous than you assume. Mainly because we have a tendency to hope shes Madonna rather than highly sexual human machine she is. This is what applies to this thread... Every "good girl" will be a total freak if you lead her.

Better? Or are we just out trolling? Seriously, its AFCs like you that make the board terrible. Maybe stay on topic or at best realize you're literally on a web site dedicated to dudes trying to fuck whores.... LITERALLY! Im sure there is forum out there for people like you that need instruction how to change their tampon, just look around.

Oh, Also, just so there's no confusion.... I LOVE WHORES.

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

haha, Ok first off... I love women, hence the reason Ive dedicated so much time to one subject. I treat all human beings with respect. Period. All of those things you said have A: nothing to do with what Im trying to say B: are assumptions about me. (C: off topic and flaming) Thus, you look ignorant. I'll edit them for your simple mind.

1. Most women are promiscuous if the right situation lowers their guard
2. Most women have a price... Some its money and possession, others it marriage and kids... but they all have one.
3. Most women are more promiscuous than you assume. Mainly because we have a tendency to hope shes Madonna rather than highly sexual human machine she is. This is what applies to this thread... Every "good girl" will be a total freak if you lead her.

Better? Or are we just out trolling? Seriously, its AFCs like you that make the board terrible. Maybe stay on topic or at best realize you're literally on a web site dedicated to dudes trying to fuck whores.... LITERALLY! Im sure there is forum out there for people like you that need instruction how to change their tampon, just look around.

Oh, Also, just so there's no confusion.... I LOVE WHORES.

Grow up you little jerk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
The best way to a woman's heart (most especially good girls) is through her pussy. Make no mistake about it.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html