PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="Stormy"]A couple words, actually. And another song. And a bunch of open threads that I was SO planning on talking about, but now I've got to go do laundry.

Here are the words: look deep enough inside of nothing and you will find infinite potential.

Here's the song.

Hi Man,

Your words are strong but for everyguy to pull it off and go direct is hard ... and girls usually turn you away. I know I am a newbie (AFC) but I have tried direct approach for 10 yrs mostly at bars or clubs but no results, ofcourse I was nicer without escalation and stuff ... but I knew what I wanted that girl.
But your words are definitely inspirational to bring out something in every guy. But I think it's easier to get around girls shield easy with indirect approaches. Well anyway, your way is great but I am guessing you gotta be good looking or atleast/somewhat gotbe a natural at the core

But great thread!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... PS_YOx81O0[/youtube]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you Stormy for your contribution to this thread. I especially enjoyed the "Build Your Own Method" bit. I think that on this forum there is A LOT of information and trying to apply it all is insane. I try to find methods, routines, and notes that apply to the women I want to attract and to what allows me to showcase my personality. I'll end it there, thanks again!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You're a game-changer.
No bullshit statistics and 100% guarantees.
No canned material or presets of what you have to do.
Also, this thread has gone far beyond the threshold of being considered just 'pick-up'.

My question to you is what has been the most important thing to happen to you, exept for Tolle and field experiences, that have made you into the person you are now compared to, say, 10 years ago or when you just started the Game?

Once again I take my hat off to you and think all AFC's should read this thread in its entirety before being sucked into the $500 website scams.

Amazing what you can learn from a cartoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just read this post over about a week and thought it was great. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Where the fuck are you Stormy?

People need you here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Have read through all of it, in 2 days ( yeah the holidays, i know). I gotta say, wow. Thanks a lot for posting this valuable piece of information man! I really love the ''natural'' side of this community. Reading your stuff has opened some new doors and insights for me. Once again, thx for that. I have the feeling that i learned more in these 2 days than a few months of reading PUA books. I'm reading The Power of Now SPAM, cant wait to ''educated'' my own inner and out game.

Props man!

The-A

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Damn Stormy this really puts a final stamp on my decision to become more direct (and honest) in my game (and in life in general). Very inspirational, I thank you for this great direct inner-game thread!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Stormy your insight and wisdom is incredible here. After reading the first page I immediately cancelled my subscription to Pandora's Box realizing that knowing 8 different types of women's psychology is completely transparent to having a solid frame, being congruent, and slaying your ego.

You have made an incredible impact on me. I don't have to memorize a bunch of B.S. tricks when all I have to do is conquer my ego and be for real. Amazing concept! I am not sure how can thank you beyond just saying Thank you for it seems you deserve more, but I appreciate what you have written and posted. You are truly a humanitarian.

God Bless you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This stuff is golden, great article keep it coming!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your writings have inspired me more than you could ever imagine, I think. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Your writings have inspired me more than you could ever imagine, I think. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Dude this guy is long gone. And looking back to his posts, even the ones I really benefited from, it seems are dated. Even the youtube links at broken!

No riff on Stormy, he's great, but people are still reading and commemorating this as sacrosanct.

I benefited greatly from *the time that it was written* (mid 2000's).

Things are different now, and if you're looking for updates or (at least lots of) today relevancy, sorry bud; you're not going to find it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The fuck are we? The fuck have we become?

I'm seeing "I don't give a fuck" pushed front and center in terms of how to get over social anxiety, as well as a solution to literally every other thing. I'm seeing hate as a virtue. I'm seeing self-centerdness as a selling point, both to oneself and those around you.

I don't like this. I don't like dealing with my environment like this. And I don't like knowing people like that.

I don't like the idea of deliberately putting myself into retarded situations because society says DAT WHUR DA PUSSY AT.

I don't like the idea of walking into social situations with contempt for everyone I'll be interacting with.

I don't want to be a value-taker.

I'm not willing to stop being a value-giver because things have gotten stupider and we need to double down on the dumb shit.

Not to be narcissistic or anything, but I really think I'm cooler than this. This is fucking horrible.

Y'all want a lesson? Here it is: don't do anything that you think will make you feel like an asshole later, because it probably will. And anything that an MRA tells you to do will MAKE YOU AN ASSHOLE, even if you don't like yourself while you're doing it.

PUAs need to stop taking advice from MRAs. MRAs are fucking scum.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

sometimes i feel you're
smiling at me and telling
me your memories

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Y'all want a lesson? Here it is: don't do anything that you think will make you feel like an asshole later, because it probably will. And anything that an MRA tells you to do will MAKE YOU AN ASSHOLE, even if you don't like yourself while you're doing it.

PUAs need to stop taking advice from MRAs. MRAs are fucking scum.

I'll second this because it's worth seconding.

I used to be all into the Roosh frenzy, but once I started seeing the severity of thevitriol against women (go on his site and read "Patricia's Cell Phone"), I knew this was a path I couldn't follow.

Some MRA's, legitimate ones anyway, are doing good by trying to make changes in the courts, etc. Have you seen really good guys get totally wiped out in divorce court? I have. And it's usually all because of some emotional persuasion the female spouse presents (in the legal community, there's a saying that "the law is whatever a judge had for breakfast.")

I'm totally for those.

As far as the sob-story, lets get our revenge and get out there and treat women like shit because they've had it coming for a while. No go.

Indeed, RSD has gone down this path in a way, as I watched Tyler tell an auditorium of 17 year olds that "I used to be the 'nice guy' who 'played by the rules...'" and how much that fucked him over.

What rules?? Who's telling you to be a pushover to girls. Meet a girl online, foot the $100 check, then get a txt later, "Hey Jeff, I had a nice time, but I just didn't feel the instant click, sorry."

Or dating said girl for four months (Roosh has a video about "Never get Excited about a Girl") where he talked about a friend who went on and on about this amazing girl he met, and how he knew from how this guy was praising her, that it wasn't going to end well.. Those are the girls that will send you the txt six months in: "I've met someone."

On the flipside, I was trying to explain to a girl tonight how guys who date more than 5 girls at a time are usually not doing it because they're womanizers or "trying to get maximum pussy!!"

No, usually, they're nice, decent guys, who need options because so many girls will drop out of the picture.

Guys have to take overt steps and go ***WELL*** out of their way to have options with girls. A guy who dates 5 girls at a time has a chance of establishing an LTR (the reason most guys get into pickup)

Girls already have options. They're the deciders. And to have those options, all they have to do is go about their day.

So this, "I don't give a fuck" definitely does have its place for the average schmo who goes on one date, gets, "Sorry, didn't feel the chemistry", then two weeks later has another date, same result.

"I don't give a fuck" could really help this guy out, because he'll be the one collecting those options, and when one of the 5 drops out, oh well. I knew a guy who could get tons of girls, wanted a girlfriend, and this is what he did for that reason.

But hey, what do I know.