PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Living Room:

Kitchen:

Main Bedroom:

Back Deck:

And the Fridge: :P

Any suggestions?

I know the furniture is not the best; plan on replacing it when I can afford it. I just got a Wing Chair at the Salvation Army and that futon from Wal Mart. LoL

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 pm 
The Coach

It's clean which is a plus... Couple tips though...

1. Get some pictures on your walls! It looks boring. Having cool pictures on your wall will give girls something to talk about, look at and distract her from what will happen next, and will make the room look more full and fun. (I'm not talking about posters and shit either lol)

2. Get some cool lighting in there. Personally, I avoid normal lighting at my place when I have girls over. Get some cool plants (fake ones are fine) and get some canned lights. Put the lights in the back of the base of the plants and have them reflect off the wall. This is a really cheap way to get a cool lighting effect.

3. Get some fuckin food in your refrigerator! LOL dude... It looks like a bachelor pad with just booze in there. You want to make it look like you have girls over all of the time (whether you actually do or don't) and make her feel like she is in a HOME... Not a hotel. Stock up on food.

4. You didn't post any pics of your bathroom but I hope it is as clean as the rest of your place. Keep your bathroom clean, smelling good, and keep it OVERLY stocked with toilet paper. Even put some feminine products in there too. It will make girls feel like you are the type of guy who is used to having girls over. Usually, the first place a girl goes when she comes over to my place is into the bathroom. That's her first impression of the place. Make it a good one.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

yes. i ordered some frames for all my old lp's

i boght a bunch of old beettles, van halen, and rolling stones oeiginal lp's

putting them on the walls soon as the frames come in. i also ordered a grill and patio set for the deck.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like your bed and your dresser, and you keep it clean, which is also very good. I think your condo could be improved in two areas: style and shelf space. With respect to style, the colors and furniture styles match very poorly. For example, the old-fashioned globe really clashes with the seventies table and the sixties recliner chair. Also, why would you install a garden gate in your living room? I would recommend you get rid of the gate and the globe, you don't need them and they don't fit well. If you can afford it, replace the chair in your living room with one like in your bedroom, that one fits your style much better.

The second point is a lack of shelf space. For example, your TV, PC and shoes feature prominently in your living room, whereas you would usually try to hide this rather ugly machinery. Your bedroom has the nice dresser, but is still somewhat cluttered by the stuff around it. I think you should buy extra closets to hide this clutter, it will give a much cleaner look to your room. The next time you go shopping, I recommend you take someone with you whose living ambiance you admire, and who has seen your condo. Also, check interior decorating guides for ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, pictures on the wall the main one for me. Also, it might just be the colouring of the photos/my screen, but it looks like the walls are sort of just plastered and nothing else? Can you pain them or put wallpaper up or something? Just looks a bit construction yard-like finish over the screen at the moment - the rest of the place looks nice though, just the walls!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

1. As others have said, get some pictures on the walls. Fun, interesting pictures.

2. Get some interesting books. Have a nice bookshelf of books, and some books laid out on tables.

3. Paint the walls in your main room, where the TV is, bright orange. like this. Trust me.

4. Some plants.

5. Random, interesting objects that make good conversation pieces.

6. Warmth.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I would upgrade your living room furniture, the futon belongs in a college dorm and the chair looks like something from my grandparents house....i'd get a full size couch and a loveseat or a wrap around sectional couch.... Also, get some more pillows for your bed, a coffee table to put in front of the couch and get some food in that fridge.....lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just one suggestion... If you use your place for after bar parties or parties.

Get some hard liquor bottles and put on the end of your bar next to the wall. It sets the frame. Vodka, and some other liquor bottles for making shots. (Noticed you had wine coolers in the fridge). You've got a GREAT L shaped kitchen counter top.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

:evil: :evil: :evil: DO NOT PUT GOOD BOURBON IN THE FRIDGE!!!

Seriously. Blantons is delicious. Don't ever do that again.

:wink:

Who pays for the date?