PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So my ex called me a pet name ("Andy Pandy") on my wall for my birthday. She also said she was thinking about me and hoped I had the perfect day. She posted it before midnight, so it was a preplanned post.

This was literally a day after she posted about how she had the perfect weekend with this new guy she's hanging out with.

Should I read this as anything, or is she just trying to keep me on in case he doesn't work out?

Note: tried to get back with her two weeks ago, with a strong rejection.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
So my ex called me a pet name ("Andy Pandy") on my wall for my birthday. She also said she was thinking about me and hoped I had the perfect day. She posted it before midnight, so it was a preplanned post.

This was literally a day after she posted about how she had the perfect weekend with this new guy she's hanging out with.

Should I read this as anything, or is she just trying to keep me on in case he doesn't work out?

Note: tried to get back with her two weeks ago, with a strong rejection.
Don't get excited. She was just being "nice".

Just because she is no longer sexually attracted to you does not mean she is a horrible person.

Time to move on Bro.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah. It sucks. She went from still very highly sexually attracted to no attraction virtually overnight.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Strong rejection is the only thing you need to think about...don't keep trying or your only going to get embarrassed. GL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Well, like, I was SO close. But that's always the worst, when you fail and you're so close.

I could have still recovered then, but I got needy, and she said maybe we shouldn't talk for a bit.

I took that as my cue to just cut contact unless she contacts me first.

So far she made a FB post a couple days after, and the birthday wall post. So, nothing too strong. Oy. A month ago at this time she was EAGERLY awaiting me to come over to fuck her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
A month ago at this time she was EAGERLY awaiting me to come over to fuck her.
Right, that was when you were her lover. Now you're her friend and she has a new lover.

It happens, that's just how girls work. I know it stings but your best bet is to go fuck a bunch of new chicks and leave this one alone besides as a friend, if you enjoy being her friend. Maybe when she gets rid of the current guy she'll come back to you, maybe not.

You never know.

NEXT.