PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys, I am moving into a new flat in a month's time. I currently have a bed and drawers moved in already, but am seeking tips on how to spice the place up to make it less spartan and more appealing to girls so that they feel comfortable and want to return. FYI I am a university student.

So far I am thinking:
Posters (pop culture/movies perhaps)
One art work
A few photos of friends and I on the wall
Extra cushions on the bed (bitches looove cushions)
Timed air freshener
Mirror
Decent speakers

What else could I do? All help appreciated

Happy sarging.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sweet carpets, old schol vinyls on the walll, weed everywhere. Cool lamps, as long as its clean it should be fine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Candles. Duh
Nice bedding. Its the biggest thing in your room. Make it look pretty. I would nix's the posters and go with framed art & don't forget the music.

"Chicks are crazy and guys are dumb." Chinopants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... a_Nno&NR=1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Clean and tidy, that's all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Firstly, just the general caveat that to be honest, this isn't major. If you can get a girl into your room, and then please her appropriately once she's there, she isn't going to worry too much about what you've got on your walls (as long as it's hygienic!).

Much of the info below really - decent bedding, good sheets, maybe framed picture (or canvas) instead of posters, maybe a few course books dotted around so she can see what you do and are always a good conversation starter.

Most important thing is cleanliness - it can look lived in (like chucking your keys and spare change on the desk instead of neatly in a bowl), but definitely no clothes on the floor, no dirty pots, no underwear under the bed that sort of thing.

Big one though that nobody has mentioned yet - lighting. I'll assume you can't afford/won't be allowed to install a dimmer switch if you're a student BUT you can get standalone lamps and stuff that have different SPAM settings. I've got a pair that are touch activated and have 4 different intensity settings - you can find ones similar for dirt cheap prices and they look cool as well as being cheap. But more importantly, if you've got a girl back you don't want it to be too dark, you don't always want it to be too bright.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. Clean and doesn't smell bad

2. Condoms taped to the back of the headboard

3. Mood lighting / dimmer switch

4. Laptop ("Come to my room, I want to show you this youtube video...")

5. Music - trance-esk. I like Cafe del Mar. Has never failed me.

6. A lock on the door if you life with other people.

Everything else is extras.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice curtains. Even if you have a small window or what not you can still buy curtains that go to the floor. Much better than blinds. Books are good. Try to have something that's some what sexual. Some thing you can flip threw if need be. I have the art of seduction which is fun and a few other things if things get stale. I've only had to use them after the play and its a fun way to pull from the dirty dirty to hey look were casual and still having fun. Remember the after the fucking you should still be entertaining unless you like when it gets awkward.

"Chicks are crazy and guys are dumb." Chinopants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... a_Nno&NR=1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sweet carpets, old schol vinyls on the walll, weed everywhere. Cool lamps, as long as its clean it should be fine
lmao "weed everywhere" sounds like my apartment lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
lmao "weed everywhere" sounds like my apartment lol
I concur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah I would say that the two most important things are bed and lighting.

You want the bed to just look super inviting and comfortable. Buy a new duvet so it has that airy fluffy look. Lots of pillows etc.

Also lighting is essential - you want to be able to dim the lighting to set the mood.

They are the most essential things - then if you can pimp it up with some artwork etc - even better.

I have a guitar in my room - I hardly ever play it but it looks cool and it always interests the ladies!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Get a nice comfortable bed and a really fucking soft fluffy pillow that make women want to jump into your bed and snuggle the pillow. Also make sure that you have no chairs in your room (put your computer chair in your closet or put something big on it before you go out) so this leaves women you bring in only one option: sit with you on your bed. *Cue back massage to leg massage to beyond pattern (:*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Incense or scent related stuff. Make it blend nicely with your room but don't let it be feminine or too strong!

-e.g. if your room is dark black wood with red sheets for example and some white pictures for contrast you can have a deep scented room like light incense.

Also don't forget your candles! Can kick the dimmer light out the window. Just make it tactical so you can quickly light them all at once and not have to stop the kino to light up all the room for 5 minutes...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What things would you suggest to have at your home, to make her "interested" to wanna go over to your place and watch your .....?

"If it's important to you you will find a way, if not you will find an excuse"