Post subject: lesson 4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lesson 4 :You cant give what you dont have.
My mother used to tell me a story: "When i first got into a plain, and i saw the safety video, it got me thinking. The part when it says that adults should put their masks on before helping children or desabled people. See its because you cant save anyone if you are dead."
That little bit of wisdom was something i could never grasp at first, but as the years went by i understood what it really means and that is what i have decided to share with you, the lesson number four.

Just as you cant give someone a dollar if you are broke, You cant be loved if you dont love, as it not only applies to the fisical plain, but also to the emotional, incstintive, and spiritual ones.
You cant make anyone happy unless you are happy yourself.
You cant teach what you dont know
You cant provide clarity to the minds of others if your mind is troubled , and so on.

Learn that to get back, you have to give, and to give you have to have. So focus on makeing yourself a better version of you, just as much, or even more than on learning the tecniques to pick up women.

This lesson is linked with lesson 6, the law of emotional transference. Expect that one sooner, as i have decided to post two posts per week now, one on tusdays and one on saturdays I hope you like this, and it helps you on your journey.

Peace
Jason

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com