PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Where do you look when you're passing by an HB in the street in those few seconds when you're closest to each other? Straight in her eyes? For how long: just a bit on and off or do you go for the full-on eye contact?

In the moment of passing by, what do you convey in a non-verbal way...
- ...if you're looking straight in her eyes?
- ...if you're looking at her body?
- ...if you're somewhat un-naturally forcing yourself to look away?
What does it tell you if she does any of those things?

How do you behave if you often pass by the same girl, for example on your way to work?

Thanks for sharing any thoughts and experience.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I kinda have a little routine I like doing for fun.

I lock eyes for a few seconds as we're walking and whilst she's still looking I quickly check her out, like down the body and back up again. I want her to notice me checking her out but as if it's unintentional, as if i didn't mean to. As we've already been staring at each other I can assume she's slightly interested and so my subtle checking her out isn't creepy. Then i'll lock eyes again, smile and bite the corner of my lip. They always smile back.

But to be honest if you've had the initial staring each other out bit then they'll smile back anyway :)
I just like the whole thing cos it's fun and kinda cheeky without seeming to be intentional.

I go to university so although I see lots of different girls each day, I also see a lot of similar faces.
Which is also why I have so much time to try different ways to stare out girls... .

Check out propinquity in relation to seeing the same faces around. Basically if someone keeps seeing the same person around, not as in consciously recognising them but subconsciously when you scan a room, when they finally talk to them they feel greater comfort as they subconsciously don't see them as a stranger as they're sorta used to seeing their face. Something like that anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propinquity

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Right at the titties. Keep turning my head as we pass, jaw slightly dropped. Then I do a 180, stop and bite my knuckle

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

v.y.b.e: I like it, it's simple and cheeky, especially the part when you make sure she knows you're checking her out 8) Would you repeat the same routine the next time you pass her or is there a second part to it? And interesting info that propinquity stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I look her right in the eyes, if we make eye contact, i keep it and don't look away...too many men look away as soon as the girl they're staring at makes eye contact, thats a beta move and women process it as such.... If you hold it until she breaks away then thats a DHV in her mind and a lot of times, if she's into you, you'll get a hair flip or a quick look back with a smile which are IOI's.... After she walks by then I'm staring at dat ass son....