PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Be careful what you wish for. So you want to improve your social life, sex, girlfriends, and multiple random encounters with dozens of HB's you'll never see again. There comes a price with all this. You can become obsessed and alienate those close to you such as your family, and friends simply because they are getting in the way of your poon-tang :twisted: . Not only that but your grades take a downhill tumble because you've lost interest in your text-books, and would rather read Juggler, or Mystery Method e-books :D . This is total bullshit because you were probably once a bright person, but now have stooped to the level of a common natural born-loser who on a daily basis pick's up chicks because that was his main focus for years, and his grade's can prove it :P . Just a caution read, and learn at your own risk, but always stay true to your future. Oh and if you are reading this and saying, "I'm not good at school or anything as a matter of fact" THAN I highly suggest you are the only type of person who should obsess and learn these material religiously because you are already a loser, at least be good at something right . :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AOQCnZAJ1jw[/youtube]

Are these bitches really worth it? Take a look at these hilarious AFC's. I am behind 3 weeks of college school work now because of gaming :D. I can catch up but i'm happy about my progress, thanks forum I found myself 2 HB'S that i've been in contact with now for a couple of weeks, but Now i think its time to relax on gaming, picking up isn't as exciting as it was when I was first starting out last month. I'm fucking cramming an assignment as we speak and am pissed at myself doing so. Just be careful guys, don't forget your priorities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSK3QtP3Z0[/youtube]

This is the best episode, it will probably make you say, "Ya gaming is totally worth fucking my priorities"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Well if you think about it one of the main reasons we exist is to replicate. And that is alot more important than school or work or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just read Mystery's handbook. One thing that really hit home was "Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs" which says that people are motivated by unsatisfied needs. If you're neglecting one area of your life, it will adversly affect other areas.

There are 3 areas of focus: Health, Wealth and Love. Everytime you have some success in any of these areas your mind rewards you with feelings of happiness. If you neglect any of these areas(in your case your studies) it'll eventually affect the other 2 areas --your ability to attract women(by working in a gas station at 35, having to live in your moms basement, driving a beater, etc.) and your ability to maintain your health (eating properly, going to the gym, less stress, going to the doctor, etc.).

And I think most of us can relate to not having "Love" handled and how that can distract you from work, or school or whatever. The idea is to create a balance in all areas of your life with the ultimate goal of Self-Actualization where we have become everything we are capable of being.

Mystery said it better but that really helped me put everything in perspective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

mista war, respect. I didn't notice things that way. Still i'm slacking on my studies and feel the urge to hit em up. Thanks for the words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Forget girls, don't sarge for a month, just to prove yourself you can do it. But you know this already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

:lol:

I'm not posting here for any specific reason.
Except to bring up something funny:

2nd post shows a video, then jacked talks about cramming school-work as he speaks.
15 minutes later, jacked posts another video.

Having a hard time focusing? :D

You remind me of myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's all about moderaton, guys. I know sometimes schoolwork sucks (believe me it keeps me extremely busy), or you just want to say fuck it and go out to a party, practice your game, and skip work the next day to recover...

Do what you need to do to succeed in your schoolwork/job, and practice game in your free time like on weekends or when you know it won't get in the way of your other responsibilities. You can't let your current social life suffer either, don't forget your friends in your quest for pussy. You can bring the two together by sarging with them or teaching them game.

Anywho, it's all about moderation, and I mean concerning every aspect of your life. If you can keep from neglecting problems, and from overindulging in the fun things, then I doubt your game will alienate you from everything else you used to enjoy in life.

I myself feel like I'm a well balanced guy, although everything can use some sort of work no matter how minor.

~Muse

Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/musecasanova

My Blog: http://crusadesofmuse.blogspot.com/

Casanova Crew: http://www.forum.casanovacrew.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can anyone post other videos like this.... becuz this waz amazing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Post them in the VIDEO section of this forum.

More episodes here

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... to+the+vip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Element you know it... ahahaha :lol: I wish everyone here the best. Coming onto this forum and expressing your feelings towards other dudes takes balls. I know because some of my friends find it awkward that I read, and recommend them to this forum. Thanks for the tons of advice people. Keep your heads up.