Post subject: Opening the mixed sets!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey guys, how do you usually open the men in the mixed sets?
what kind of openers do you use?
I mean i know that in the beginning u ignore the HB('s) and talk to the men... but what about? xD

Peace

Joker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What would you say to your guy friends? Its pretty much the same vibe.
If you use open ended opinion openers use that on a mixed set. Get opinions from both the men and woment but of coarse focus on the guys talking.

Post subject: Openers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is one opener I use alot at Parties it has the PUA show Alpha Male Of Group, Its directed for the guy's first and Foremost and the girls get Super Interested in it... it works awsome!!!!!!

Its From Neil Strauss

PUA: Hey guys, we're having a debate and need a quick opinion on something. If a guy is dating a girl, and she goes out to a bar with her friends one night and makes out with a guy just for fun, is it cheating?
GROUP: Yeah, it's cheating.
PUA: Okay, that makes sense. So here's the real question. And I'll tell you why I'm asking in a second: If she goes out and gets drunk and makes out with a GIRL for fun, is it cheating?
GROUP: (the responses will vary, but if any guys say "no," you can bust on them for having a double-standard etc.)
PUA: Okay. Interesting. The reason I'm asking is because my friend over there has been dating this girl. And she likes to go out and get drunk and make out with girls. Now, some guys might be into that, but it pisses him off and he thinks it's cheating. She says it isn't. So we were trying to figure out who was right.
GROUP: (discussion ensues, which you will have to soon cut off and move into your next piece of material because they will go on and on about this and stale the topic and convo)

Enjoy
German, IX

Post subject: Re: Openers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
This is one opener I use alot at Parties it has the PUA show Alpha Male Of Group, Its directed for the guy's first and Foremost and the girls get Super Interested in it... it works awsome!!!!!!

Its From Neil Strauss

PUA: Hey guys, we're having a debate and need a quick opinion on something. If a guy is dating a girl, and she goes out to a bar with her friends one night and makes out with a guy just for fun, is it cheating?
GROUP: Yeah, it's cheating.
PUA: Okay, that makes sense. So here's the real question. And I'll tell you why I'm asking in a second: If she goes out and gets drunk and makes out with a GIRL for fun, is it cheating?
GROUP: (the responses will vary, but if any guys say "no," you can bust on them for having a double-standard etc.)
PUA: Okay. Interesting. The reason I'm asking is because my friend over there has been dating this girl. And she likes to go out and get drunk and make out with girls. Now, some guys might be into that, but it pisses him off and he thinks it's cheating. She says it isn't. So we were trying to figure out who was right.
GROUP: (discussion ensues, which you will have to soon cut off and move into your next piece of material because they will go on and on about this and stale the topic and convo)

Enjoy
German, IX
If youre gonna use a canned opener thats been used millions of times by thousands of PUAs and was featured in The Game and the vh1 show, I'd say make sure you have a strong frame and be ready to plow through shit tests.
It is effective for reg(all female) sets and mixed sets provided they haven't heard the material, but its been an all too familiar sight seeing newbies get blown out.

:idea:Use an original opinion opener. Make it unique to you. Having a more personally tailored opener will not only be easily associated w/ any mainstream opener, but you'll have congruency to your overall vibe since its personally yours....or better yet..

:idea: I'd use an info opener. Although it may not hook the entire set right away it will get them talking then from there just transition to an original opinion question.

Hope this helps everyone in fear of being called out using mainstream canned openers.

JUSTINcredible!
"Field tested, PUA approved" :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Again, I would avoid canned stuff used on VH1 big time! Plus, with mixed sets there's always the chance that there could be a failed PUA in the set who's given up on the game, but know's the routine and trys to call you on it.