New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone have good openers for college?
Me: Hey! do you know what time is it?
HB: *her answer*
Me: Actually I know the time, I just wanted to meet you. I'm puanub

and then tell her

can u call me because i lost my phone(u tell her your phone number)
she calls you
and then u say
i will call you tommorow...with an evil smile in your face :mrgreen:

Last edited by andreas1990 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Drink
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Drink opener:

I: Hi, can you buy me a drink please? I'm really thirsty.

a) She: Are you crazy? You should buy one for me.
I: Yeah maybe in past century but not in this world today(or something like that).

And then try to persuade her that it's true, she will laugh for sure..

b) She: Why? You don't have any money?
I: I've got, but now I'm saving some money for my trip to Bahamas.
She may ask: Who are you taking with?
I: You!:D

I've tried this one just one or two times but it has worked, if you want write your notion if you think it's gonna work:)

this is defenetly works..i tried it a couple of times

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

PUA: You own me a drink
HB: Why
PUA: Because when i saw you it dropped from my hand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

PUA: What makes me different from all the other men in the club??
HB: Your shoes,your coat,i dont know
PUA:That i am the only one i talk to the most attractive girl in the club right now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
Th Adam Sandler Opener:
"Hey, guys, quick question: You know Adam Sandler, right? Well, do you think he's still funny?"

Used this on multiple girls, and they all agree that he's not funny anymore!!! lol You can substitute Adam Sandler for any other comedian who used to be funny or is just not funny at all (i.e. Kevin James).

What's good about this opener is that since the actor in question is being discussed, you can talk about what movies of his were good, which ones were bad, and then talk about some of your favorite movies. After that, let the ball roll from there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have a huuuuge favor to ask. I have an itch on my back, but I just can't seem to reach it. Could you possibly... Scratch it for me please?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"Mind Reading" (50% Chance of success or failure)
Approach the target and casually say "Can I ask you something?" they respond in the affirmative and you say "What would you say if I tell you I could read your mind?" They get interested and you say "Think of a number between 1 and 6" (The number the person chooses is almost always 3 or 4). If you guess the correct number they will look on in amazement and the game is on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My very first opener "hei, pick one. Bad boy or nice guy?"

Post subject: Money opener
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: stridoom2000
AOL: vtrap2002
PUA: "Hey...I know this is totally random..but, do you happen to have (pull out 2 quarters from your pocket and pretend you're doing a calculation in your head)...uh...50 cents on you, because, I am trying to work my way up to a dollar and I'm almost there!"

(she gives you some change)

Option 1:
PUA: "I have a feeling this will be the start of a wonderful relationship." (cocky approach)

Option 2:
PUA: "Actually, I'm going to keep the change, but, I really wanted to meet you because I think your beautiful" (direct approach)

The beauty of this opener is that even if the set totally bombs, you still get some money off of it at least.

Post subject: Re: Money opener
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
The beauty of this opener is that even if the set totally bombs, you still get some money off of it at least.
I love it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just thought of this one the other day, not had a chance to field test it, what do you guys think?...

PUA: Are you really good looking or am i just really drunk?
HB: (laughs) i think maybe your just drunk, or whatever
PUA; i think it's a mixture of both...what's your name? etc etc...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Made this opinion opener up when i number-closed a bridesmaid at a wedding.

Usual opening with i need your take on this, time constraint & root.

Then, " What do you think, how many kids should *brides name* & *grooms name* have?"

its beautiful for weddings.

I love weddings. And bridesmaids. hahaha.

Shane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My personal favourite and i usually get a laugh out of it.

when your very close to a girl i.e queue at a bar, dance floor, lean in and say "is this the closest you've been to perfection?"

I immediately start to laugh it off and not come across arrogant.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, so I recently created this opener that I thought I'd share with you guys. It's been quite successful for me and can easily be pulled off with the proper attitude and game.

Approach girls: particularly one
Hey, can you help me find my girlfriend? Start describing the girl in front of you starting with her hair, skin and eye color. Describe her drink if you can recognize what it is. Describe her outfit (if you're feeling really confident describe her body, curves, bust and ass) and then finally ask her to stand up and ask, "how tall are you?" She will say a height example: around 5'7 then you respond "and she's 5'7" then give a big smile or grin letting the girl know you described her and say "hi, my name's blah blah I'm glad to have finally found you"
From here resume with your natural game. If you did the the intro correctly with good acting skills and confidence when you reveal that it is her (make sure not to be insecure when you let her know that it is her that you are describing this is key part otherwise she'll think you're a creep. Make sure she knows its a joke or an ice breaker usually a smile and gentle state will do the trick) you will have a great chance of engaging in a deeper conversation with this individual and make sure to bring her friends into the conversation. Usually the friends love this opener.
It has only failed once for me and that's because her friend was a lesbian grenade and decided to do everything in her power to get me from finishing my opener, so I just walked away from that situation as it was lose/lose but not without style: "I'm sorry, I have to go as I can only allow myself to be interrupted so many times. Btw you should think about investing some time in find new friends, as you're not gonna have an easy time meeting guys with this dyke around" and walk away with style ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like to call this one "The Ryan Gosling"

Guy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: No, i'm sorry, thx though or I already have one.
Guy: I'm going to get you one anyways (signal confidently to the bartender to get the girl another drink)
In the meantime, ignore eye contact with the girl and ignore what she is saying (I told you no, you're wasting your money) and so on
Then look at her give her a grin and say, "Sorry, I don't believe in taking no for an answer call me a dick if you will" By the way, my name is...blah blah and go from there use another pick up line from this thread to engage in conversation and make her laugh as she is probably agitated that you were ignoring her request of being left alone yet intrigued that you're not willing to give up on her. Sometimes a girl will reject you in buying her a drink because she's having a bad night already and she thinks oh here's another asshole trying to pick me up with his money. Make sure you don't win her over with that but with charm and charisma if you're going to pull this off as it's a counter-neg to her subconscious mind. She'll more than likely be dazed and confused by your actions and that's when you take advantage of her fragility and go in for the kill.

However, make sure to recognize if you are pushing it too far. If she is with another guy (BF, Fiance, husband, etc) or if she's just really really not interested then take the drink from her hand and say, "I'll be taking that" and go find another prospect

Also, one time I pulled a ballsy move and grabbed the drink from her hand and chugged it. Then right as she was about to claw the shit out of me, I said, "there, now you have to take my drink as you're not getting this one back unless you beat me up" Then I grabbed the drink and put it in her hand and pushed the straw towards her mouth and said, "tastes good, doesn't it?"
Her girlfriends laughed their asses off and she was still a little butt hurt but I saw the grin on her face and then I took advantage of it. I ended up bringing all three of the girls back home to my place that night but didn't engage in any sexual activity. We just drank, laughed and played board games all night. Genuine fun. After that, I ended up dating the girl for a good 3 months until I found out she was an emotional wreck. Anyhow, just pointing out how far a simple opening with good charisma can take you.