PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well...

I'm a salesman :)

Now... I know how Pua works and such, no question on this end.

But... I'm hoping that after I settle down tht what I learn in my personal Pua game or whatever you want to call it... Will hopefully help in the world where I'm trying to make sales?

I don't know... I at least want to find out if what we learn here, can and are being used to get a male to buy a product or service. If its a female I know I'm just use submodalities and changes of state and locking points to lock the thought of necessity of the service I offer... But anyone know how to use this to get a guy to buy... A service? Basically want to ask how are people use NLP and patterns and thought binding in the world away from Pua.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well...

I'm a salesman :)

Now... I know how Pua works and such, no question on this end.

But... I'm hoping that after I settle down tht what I learn in my personal Pua game or whatever you want to call it... Will hopefully help in the world where I'm trying to make sales?

I don't know... I at least want to find out if what we learn here, can and are being used to get a male to buy a product or service. If its a female I know I'm just use submodalities and changes of state and locking points to lock the thought of necessity of the service I offer... But anyone know how to use this to get a guy to buy... A service? Basically want to ask how are people use NLP and patterns and thought binding in the world away from Pua.
It works everywhere man I use my game in job interviews. Being a PUA will drastically increase your sales ability. If your charming and have good tone you will do great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hehe, I figured I would get a general answer like that.

I am a sales man...and I get sales soo much quicker than other guys that work where I do.

Was wondering if someone had a "do this quick" type of thing that would seal the deal asap. I usually spend 5-15 minutes on the first encounter (to which they would schedule a time to discuss further what I offer, and thats when I get the sale).

Guess there really isn't too much else that needs to be known other to be in that PUA mindset/act as if instead of trying to get a girl you're getting a sale...same stuff to an extent.

Thanks on replies to those that reviewed and said nothing heheh.

Have fun everyone. No other to be doing what we do if it weren't for that.