Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay there is a situation that is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable.
I have been in a relationship with this foreign girl for 8 months now, she is beautiful, intelligent, and level headed, and i do enjoy being in the relationship. Around the same time i started dating her, i spent alot of time with her house mate, who was a cool girl, and intellectually we got on very well, because we had the same interests.

Well a few months into the relationship the house mate which i will call girl x, had a big falling out with my girlfriend, over her moving out of the house. They ended up hating eachother, and girl x tried to sue my girlfriend, eventhough it was a very weak attempt.

I limited contact with girl x eventhough we were friends, because she was mistreating my girlfriend and i felt like she was using me as a pawn to evoke jealousy in my girlfriend.

Well until recently, i learnt that due to a exceptional circumstances out of my control, i have to house share with girl x. :shock:
So far it has been three days, and already the predictable mind games have started. She is always there, she goes out with my SPAM who i go out with, and seems like she is going to be a pernament fixture in my life for the next year.

she was talking alot about her boyfriend (who she cheats on alot) and despite being on guard and a bit rude, i started to relax, and to be honest it is hard to be rude to her and ignore her, because she is pretty much a female PUA gamer, even my friend who was sceptical about my situation, described her as being like a snake. She is very talkitive, extremely flirty, and knows how to get people on her side, and the guys love her. Last night we were all outside, and she was trying to dance with me, and giving off IOIs, people also kept on mistakening her for my girlfriend :( . I have tried to combat this by being rude, but today she made me and my other SPAM a dinner and brought me food earlier on. I responded back with some friendly comments and a bit of "banter", which was the wrong thing to do because she took this as a IOI. and said something in front of the other SPAM on the lines of
" if you love your girlfriend, but have feelings and desires for another girl you really get on with, how do you control them?"

Ideally i should have came out with a witty comment, but i knew what this comment meant and i didn't expect it coming., so i just was gob smacked.

Well cheating is out of the question, not that i judge those who cheat, but im happy in my relationship, although i see my girlfriend not as much now because she lives in a different town I want to minimise contact and the connection with this girl, and diffuse her, and counter act these mind games. I am very into being the master of my emotions and desires, and i feel like this is a test, as she is trying to appeal to my ego, and she keeps on coming at me, and it makes me uncomfortable, also i don't like how my level headed girlfriend is starting to show signs of thinking im going to cheat.

Any advice would be appreciated, it is an interesting situation i know, so thought it could evoke some good responses. Thank you

Okay so in conclusion,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:46 am 
Dedicated Member

If she's a female PUA, then this should be easy to keep control of. To answer her question, my answer would have been something like "Well it's not really very hard if the girl you get on with has as many notches on the bedpost as I do" or something to that effect.

But that is a fucked up situation. I do not envy you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My first thought was to just AMOG her like you would to any dude stepping out of his bounds. Treat her like your little sister. "Oh, how cute, a little philosopher in diapers. If the moon was made of spare ribs, would you eat it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just another update, she has seem to lay off, and I'm wondering if it was just an overactive imagination on my behalf, but there was definate evidence before that she plays these games.
Well I'm not sure what happened, we were in the flat the other day, and we all rated each other in terms of looks, and i put her down in the same category of a semi overweight girl who is pretty facially, and since then she has been more distant and i haven't seen much of her.
On the other front, i don't think my girlfriend is not happy with the living arrangements, and has showed signs that she is not as level headed as she used to be, and made a joking reference about me cheating the other day. It is ironic though, as even though i have had a few girls heavily come on to me the other day, i don't feel tempted to have sex with them the slightest. On top of this, i am noticing her being a bit distant, but it could be because of her work.

I think i can just leave it as that, there isn't really a difficult situation anymore, as for the SPAM, she is actually a cool girl, and i get on with her intellectually, i just was concerned that she might use me as a tool, but i don't think that is the case, well at least no more.
On a side note i have to learn how to friend zone these girls that have been hitting on me in the last couple of days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just another update, she has seem to lay off, and I'm wondering if it was just an overactive imagination on my behalf, but there was definate evidence before that she plays these games.
Well I'm not sure what happened, we were in the flat the other day, and we all rated each other in terms of looks, and i put her down in the same category of a semi overweight girl who is pretty facially, and since then she has been more distant and i haven't seen much of her.
On the other front, i don't think my girlfriend is not happy with the living arrangements, and has showed signs that she is not as level headed as she used to be, and made a joking reference about me cheating the other day. It is ironic though, as even though i have had a few girls heavily come on to me the other day, i don't feel tempted to have sex with them the slightest. On top of this, i am noticing her being a bit distant, but it could be because of her work.

I think i can just leave it as that, there isn't really a difficult situation anymore, as for the SPAM, she is actually a cool girl, and i get on with her intellectually, i just was concerned that she might use me as a tool, but i don't think that is the case, well at least no more.
On a side note i have to learn how to friend zone these girls that have been hitting on me in the last couple of days.
It was kinda mean of you to make fun of that girl's appearance (even though she has been annoying you). It would have been better to just tell her how you feel.

Anyway, I kinda feel sorry for you. You are in quite the predicament, albeit the situation has calmed down.

P.s. Long-distance relationships rarely work so just keep that in mind. There seems to be signs of tension in your relationship - your gf is subtly accusing you of cheating and she has become slightly more distant.

All the best though lol :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

It was kinda mean of you to make fun of that girl's appearance (even though she has been annoying you). It would have been better to just tell her how you feel.

Anyway, I kinda feel sorry for you. You are in quite the predicament, albeit the situation has calmed down.

P.s. Long-distance relationships rarely work so just keep that in mind. There seems to be signs of tension in your relationship - your gf is subtly accusing you of cheating and she has become slightly more distant.

All the best though lol :)
Oh lol i didn't make fun of her appearence just said that both of the girls, her and the other SPAM were attractive, which was the truth.

The situation has calmed down a lot, i can be friends with this girl without any tension, and i have noticed she has taken the kino down a notch and directing it towards my other male SPAM, with all fairness though she is a very affectionate girl.

As for LDR's, tell me about it :roll: , I'm seeing how it goes, as the girl is highly rated in my books, and the distance is only a one hour train ride away, it just gets difficult to meet more regularly because she is a workaholic and i am usually busy with the hobbies and i've got going. I would feel more pressured, but her friend circles, are made up of girls and guys who are in LDR with people in different countries, as she is a foreigner. So only seeing each other once a week is a lot by her standards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Diden't read all, but frame control.

Don't let anybody get you out of your frame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Diden't read all, but frame control.

Don't let anybody get you out of your frame.
Frames ?? you mean how to make those abide by your expectations ?
Could you give me some examples ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The girl in question who laid off and started acting cool, struck back at vengeance tonight :shock:

A lot of the time i give her a lot of negs and no IoI's but i think this is making her cling on to me.

I was with my mate who she used to like a lot and his new girlfriend. And sat next me, while telling me in front of these two how she is going to make me chicken after the party is finished and how we can watch this film that i like together. I just said "that is cool" and played it off, while keeping on with the conversation with these two.

Im not sure what to do, i can just absolutely destroy this girl with some PUA techniques, although i have decided to give it a break, especially when in a relationship or with mates, but i think the time calls for it. She is becoming too much of a liability, especially if she is trying to give the impression that we are both fucking.