Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: latergator83
OK this is just my experience:

When you first meet a girl, if you look into her eyes and she averts after a few seconds by staring down, she is showing submissive behavior and thus translates into IOI. This is usually accompanied by some other IOI soon after, such as touching her hair with her hand. If she looks to the side, that is a weaker IOI. If she rolls her eyes, that is an IOD :P But if she keeps looking into your eyes and smiles, huge IOI.

But if you are in comfort building, and you look into her eyes like before...and she averts your gaze after a second or two, it's either because you're making her nervous or because you're losing her interest. Here, it translates into IOD. Girls have an incredible capacity for staring into your eyes when they feel a connection to you, and you definitely don't want to lose good eye contact later in the sarge.

Rodeo, let me just add that you shouldn't be cheating on your wife and 8 year old kid like this. Call me old fashioned, but the idea of your son (or daughter) finding out you are gaming behind his mother's back disgusts me. And I'm not talking about playing the wii.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 am 

I have something to add to this.

-I'd say generally if she is looks down and smiles(genuine not a tight lip teeth grin(forced smile), showing some tongue exposure) she is interested.
-If she hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds before looking down.
-If she has bedroom eyes(big pupils) she shows interest.
-The eyebrow flash(raising their eye brows.)
-Looking up at you with her head down(submissive.)
-Raised eyebrows, lowered eye lids, slightly parted lips.
-If she looks at you a lot while your around. Waits to attract your attention.
-Fast blink rate.
-Open palms.
-Neck exposure.
-Blushing.
-Red hues on the top of ears.

-Bolty eyes are bad.
-Looking away/through is bad.
-Crossed arms that is bad.
-No palm exposure while looking down is bad.

You want a combination of things involved. You can't just say she smiled and looked down, you need to read her body language at that exact point. You want multiple signals I mean if you notice a combination of IOIs at once she is interested if it is just one watch the rest of her body language.

Technically both of you are right if she looks down it could mean she is submissive and she likes you if she, perhaps a shy girl, or just very impressed with you. Or she could be not interested and thinking of something else. Taking into consideration culture is also key strong eye contact is discouraged in some cultures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:02 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I have something to add to this.

-I'd say generally if she is looks down and smiles(genuine not a tight lip teeth grin(forced smile), showing some tongue exposure) she is interested.
-If she hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds before looking down.
-If she has bedroom eyes(big pupils) she shows interest.
-The eyebrow flash(raising their eye brows.)
-Looking up at you with her head down(submissive.)
-Raised eyebrows, lowered eye lids, slightly parted lips.
-If she looks at you a lot while your around. Waits to attract your attention.
-Fast blink rate.
-Open palms.
-Neck exposure.
-Blushing.
-Red hues on the top of ears.

-Bolty eyes are bad.
-Looking away/through is bad.
-Crossed arms that is bad.
-No palm exposure while looking down is bad.

You want a combination of things involved. You can't just say she smiled and looked down, you need to read her body language at that exact point. You want multiple signals I mean if you notice a combination of IOIs at once she is interested if it is just one watch the rest of her body language.

Technically both of you are right if she looks down it could mean she is submissive and she likes you if she, perhaps a shy girl, or just very impressed with you. Or she could be not interested and thinking of something else. Taking into consideration culture is also key strong eye contact is discouraged in some cultures.
Great IOIs in there. Excellent. The looking down and stuff
is pretty much what I said. Thanks for the reenforcement ;-).

hahaha :P

That's some good advice.