Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 am 
Dedicated Member

So, it was the beginning of the college term, and my University had this page on facebook where you can find and meet new people living in Rez.

I saw this beautiful girl posted who liked soccer like me, so I messaged her. Started talking to her about soccer, and I added her as a friend as well after a few messages.

Finally, i saw her in person for the first time, expecting to be talking to her a lot, she was distant and seemed like she didnt want to talk.

I tried one last time, and messaged her on facebook with my number saying hopefully we could hang out sometime. Later on that day she texts me saying, this is my number so you have it. So im like wow.

I messaged her last night talking about soccer, it was good, then I asked if she wanted to go for a walk and get to know each other, she said, "not tonight but tomorrow for sure ill text you".... So now its tomorrow, I saw her around dinner time, and i said hey whats up, she seemed in a rush again, so i said see you later? she said she will text me walked away, then no text for an hour or so, i texted her and said, "Hey, We still down for tonight?", she replied.... "What exactly did you have planned?" , "i said we could go for a walk and grab some subway"....

She replied saying "Okkkayyy well im in my common room now with some people, you could always come up?"...

I replied, "All good, but thanks for the offer!!".. I feel like she doenst want to be alone with me, everytime i want to talk to her she is like... stressed out i feel like and i normally have such good game and can talk to girls, and this girl is beautiful, but then she gave me her number. we left it on that last text i sent, but i just want to text her saying something, sparking some interest, or even when i see her say something which will make her pay attention...

Does anyone have any idea wahts going on, and what i can text?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 am 
Dedicated Member

I am not sure this belongs in the Relationships section (if this chick is your GF you have massive trouble, man). Assuming she is not, and you chose the wrong section, what I see is

she gave you a chance to talk her into hanging out
you gave her a boooooring offer (walk & Subway? really?)
in spite of the above, she didn't totally turn you down, she invited you to chill out with her and her friends
you turned this down
now you complain that you can't meet this chick :wink:

next time she offers you to meet her, go for it. a non-private venue does not mean you can't isolate. it just means you need game. and I am sure you have plenty of good game to deliver.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 am 
Dedicated Member

True but I feel like she is a lil creeped out and therefore she doenst want to be alone with me, and I also feel like she has told her friends that this guy is messaging me... therefore, i dont want to be that guy who everyone thinks.. wow look at this guy going after a girl like this..

Is there a message I could send...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:59 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Is there a message I could send...
wait a couple of days.. then send

"YOU+ME+=GOOD TIMES"

if she is responsive, then game on. stop "feeling", start "gaming".
if she flakes, or does not text back, or whatever... then next :!: plenty of fish in the sea, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 am 
Dedicated Member

haha thats such a weird text, I think im going to text her now saying... Im on my way to the pub actually, I could stop by and say hey if you want!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
haha thats such a weird text
yeah, cause it came out incomplete. the full thing goes

"you+me+something she likes=good times"

it's a well known canned re-opener :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Be playful, tease her, banter back in fourth building healthy tension. When y'all hang out don't just ask questions, make statements. Bring her into your reality and lead the interaction. Find common ground but don't agree with everything she says. People feel comfortable around others who dont treat the interaction as something new and special. Talk as if you know her well, tease her about being a brat or say something like "what is it with yall gals yall cant date the right guy until you have dated all the wrong ones first lol (Big Smile) Truthfully she probably thinks your attractive but you haven't done a whole lot of DHV to really capture her interest. At this point she's indifferent!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, this is not for the relationship section.

From what I see, you seem to be missing opportunities left and right. This chick is hot, she doesn't have to go run off and be alone with every guy who shows interest.

Big mistake not hanging out with her friends. You missed an opportunity to show you're cool, you can hang, have a good time, etc. I wouldn't have dropped by for hours, but stopping for 10 minutes, meeting some, make a couple funny cracks, and get going.

The fact that you wouldn't do this puts a target on your head that says "I want to see you alone, I would really like to fuck your brains out and I don't want your friends around to watch".

Basically, I think she can see you coming a mile away. Apparently she's not completely disinterested, but I think you gotta step up your game, and that doesn't mean trying harder or texting more often.

Good luck man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It seems to me like your the one making all the contact attempts, If time is not on your side fair enough. But if you have time ignore her for a little bit, then when you talk again make sure it is NOT about football

Right now she'll be associating you as 'the boy who keeps trying to talk to me about football'

And if she is talking to you on facebook, don't take it an IOI unless she replies back instantly, and she is asking stuff to you. I have a slight feeling your the one asking all the questions.

Im with Keep_Living on the teasing and banter, but thats not gonna happen if all you mainly chat about is footy