Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Please help
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you all for the replies

Last edited by musicandidol on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

She break up with you for 10 mins? how old are you guys? highschool im guessing?

any way tell her to fuck off, she clearly has little respect for you and knows you are always going to be there...why do you think she breaks up with you? she doesn't actually want to break up she knows you will stick around.

Next time she breaks up with you try this:

"I agree with you, I don't think we should be together anymore because you clearly don't realize what you have or how well I have treated you, so I wish you the best goodbye"

Then freeze her out, don't talk to her for a couple days, watch what happens her tone will change quick! at first she might say stuff like "fuck you your an asshole" and after she clams down she will start to miss you and call you saying sorry and she wants you back, at the point you can either tell her no, or tell her if she wants you back she better start treating you better or you will go find someone who will.

The key to this is practice what you preach! if she treats you poorly you break up with her, she will shit test you and see if you are bluffing at which point put her in her place and tell her if she does not get it together you will leave her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A freeze out on it's own would probably work. Finishing with her considering her circumstances might make you look pretty evil and most likely turn her friends against you too. So a freeze out would allude to it being finished but give you deniable plausability in case things go awry. The uncertainty is the thing which keeps them on their toes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@evilone - When I say she break with me, she just be like I dot think we can be together talk. But cools down in 10 minutes cause I don't leave.

The thing that makes it hard for me to leave at this moment is because she is going through so much, she lost a family member and I don't want to add pain upon that. But at the same time I hate the SPAM I've been getting after she experienced the loss. So I'm confused in thinking maybe it's cause of what's been happening to her that she acts that way..

& we're seniors in hs

Last edited by musicandidol on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@malodocal But she needs people to comfort her, especially me to be with her at a time like this. Is freezing her out really the best move cause I really love this girl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
When I say she break with me, she just be like I dot think we can be together talk. But cools down in 10 minutes cause I don't leave.

The thing that makes it hard for me to leave at this moment is because she is going through so much, she lost a family member and I don't want to add pain upon that. But at the same time I hate the SPAM I've been getting after she experienced the loss. So I'm confused in thinking maybe it's cause of what's been happening to her that she acts that way..

& we're seniors in hs.
So you deserve to be treated poorly because she is going through a tough time???? No way man! thats a bad habit to start! there is no excuse for someone treating another human poorly! you can have sympathy for her, but that's about were it should end!

No offense but there are going to be things in her life that are a lot harder then loosing a grandparent! yes its hard but if she reacts like this how will she react to something even bigger?

Stop making excuses for her and start standing up for you self!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Everyone who speaks a sentence speaks it for a reason. The reason she is treating you bad is because she wants you to react in a specific way. Perhaps she wants to know that no matter how bad she treats you you will put up with it? Some girls are like that. Because you are both young you could try a soft freeze out with a zero frame interface method.
Whenever she says something which has an emotional effect on you just do not react in anyway whatsoever. Just look at her and don't speak, then hold that silence till she either apologises or leaves. Remember Hold it!!!

With you putting up with this her attraction is dropping day by day. You're not a doormat, she needs boundaries and tough love at this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you really like her. Support her the best you can as you are.

It sucks for you to deal with her emotional outbursts. But I am sure it sucks more for her. But make sure she knows her outbursts are also very tough on you, and what things she has said or done that upset you.

Take her out to do something fun, eventually, life goes on.