Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

spend money on her. bring her along with you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I have been arrested for murder in the first degree. Now being deported to Guantanamo! :wink:
"
I will be in GTMO next week for work...Need any magazines, hacksaw in a cake, or cigarettes? :lol:

Glad things went well so far!

Peace...

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

not strangled him yet. but made sure the Sunday was as good as it gets.
we had morning sex
then we went sailing in East Bay
then we were supposed to hang around Berkeley, but an old lady (~90 years old) who is a temple friend of J called and we decided to take a detour and go say hi
social robot mode on, but luckily the old lady was nice enough that I had no temptation to strangle her :wink:
then we went for dinner at J's favorite place in my downtown
all the time she was like "thank you for this", "thank you for that", ...
too tired for sex... we even woke up late this morning :lol:
I do not know if tonight she is gonna hang out with the BFF, did not care to ask. tomorrow I have awesome surprise plans to celebrate our first 2 months together (and 3 months since our first date): I will go pick her up at home in the morning, get her breakfast and drive her to work. then I will pick her up from work and we are going to go to a fancy restaurant. then sleepover at my place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Sounds pretty much like you got it locked down then! :)
the argument on Saturday makes me somewhat uneasy. especially since she was not very quick to reject the "I go home you hang out with BFF" proposal.
of course, my PUA-self knows we judge a woman by her actions, not her words, and her actions speak "thanks for being with me"
but since we as men give a lot of value to words (too much value probably?) I still resent she did not immediately reject that: "no honey, you are not going anywhere, my BFF can wait" (which is what happened in the end - but still..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Considering the fact that she hangs out with you and seem to be hanging on everything you do, i'm pretty confident you have no reason to overanalyze the argument. I mean, perhaps she just refused to give you the satisfaction of jumping right into your arms with the "No honey stay blabla". After all, she is with you and not with Mr BigHead.
true. the frame I set is "you are free to hang out with Mr BigHead or whichever other friend you have, BUT the time we scheduled together comes first". which is exactly the frame I like. and she seems to be abiding by that frame. all is cool :wink: and since I am going to be busy Thursday and Friday, I do not get the pleasure of seeing AN again before he leaves, whether she hangs out with him or not :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

update: GF has apparently thrown a shit test my way. just let me know she has organized a day out with two girlfriends of hers (I know them - very nice girls, both married) on Sunday. my parents will be in town from Europe starting Thursday night, and we are hanging out tomorrow, on Wednesday and on Saturday, so she is definitely not taking time away from me, and I was already planning on spending the Sunday with my parents (not sure if I told her, though).

however, the timing feels like "you said it's fine for me to have time with my friends if I do not take it away from us? fine, I will do that right away and see if you get mad." which is why I call this a shit test.

I should easily pass this. I will let some time pass, and then text back saying that it's all good and then just tell her I am having a good day at work and hope the same for her :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

how it all ended

I never heard the name of A.N. again after the argument on Sunday. We had an amazing date on Tuesday. Lovely sex on Wednesday night.
She met my parents Saturday night.
J was all lovey-dovey and sad that I would spend the whole week with them. I had to agree to see her Wednesday night because she was very very sad about not seeing me the whole week.
I think mods can close this thread. All is well that ends well.