Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My girlfriend and i are both very happily in love and for me its a keeper, personality and looks wise but the problem is she is a virgin and i am the first guy she does sexual things with.

We chill on the bed a lot and then start kissing and touching each other, then she putts her hand in my pants and i do the same but the thing is she does not really know what to do with it, just jerks on it without feeling so it does nothing for me.

I go down on her and she loves it but when i ask give me a blowjob she says another time... selfish bitch much? I was a noob to when i first start having sex but somehow i got good at it so hopefully she will get better soon so we can both enjoy sex.

YES i told her what i like and how to jerk but its quite awkward to explain and she just keeps doing it the same way lol IL give it a few more times and then i will try again to explain her how its done.

Also i never tried to take her virginity yet cause i want it to be beautiful for her, need to wait till my parents go on vacation or something so i got the house to myself, so right now were really stuck to just foreplay.

Anyone got any good tips? Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I believe I finally have some expertise on a subject.

Use your common sense, did you have a clue how to touch a girl's vagina the first few times? It should be a very fun experience for her to learn how to pleasure a man. You shouldn't put her under pressure with negative feedback, rather use positive feedback.

You can say "ouch that hurts", but don't say "you're bad in bed", "it's doing nothing for me". Immediately tell her when she's got the right stroke: "wow, that feels great", etc. - that part is self explicable.

I remember the first time my girlfriend gave a handjob. I whispered encouraging things in her ear. She couldn't really let me come, but that was OK. After ten minutes or so I said: shall I finish it? The second time or the third time, I don't remember, she was able to let me come all by herself.
Quote:
I go down on her and she loves it but when i ask give me a blowjob she says another time... selfish bitch much?
I suspect wrong way of giving feedback. She should be thrilled with her ability to pleasure you with her mouth. There's a myriad of other things that could cause this to happen.

In all cases, don't call her a selfish bitch.

I personally never really ask for blowjobs, but that's a whole thing altogether. When she's really turned on she will do anything to please you, and you just put your penis in her mouth - see how that works.

My girlfriend's first blowjob (and mine) I initiated with (while she was stroking) "give it a kiss baby".

Quote:
Also i never tried to take her virginity yet cause i want it to be beautiful for her, need to wait till my parents go on vacation or something so i got the house to myself, so right now were really stuck to just foreplay.
I remember three weeks or so me and my girlfriend had to wait for our first time, because we had to wait for birth control to take effect. (she had to start this pill at the start of her cycle). We had decided we wanted to have sex, but couldn't yet. That is when I got good at cunnilingus/fingering her. (and she got pretty good at oral sex as well ;))

Bottom line: approach everything with positive feedback and have a laugh about her and your own mistakes, have a light attitude. It's about the most fun thing you can do, you know.

Last edited by GreenGranted on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude, the answer is so very simple here! Teach her what you like and tell her what to do. Notice I didn't say ask her to do it, I said TELL her to do it! It is ok for her to be a little intimidated by this, but remember that sexually submissive instincts will kick in and she will 99% of the time comply.

Girls want to be dominated in most aspects of their lives. If it is a physical thing that you are just not feeling it, then you should move on.

Peace...

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks guys, this really helps me! Next time we have sex i will putt some tips into practise and let you guys know how it goes xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If she is a Virgin, she will NOT enjoy it the first few times! You are going to tear her flesh inside her and she will bleed (Trust me, she already knows this). Once y'all get past the first few times she will hopefully begin to enjoy it and you can start drawing her towards her sexuality.

Peace...

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Once the girl does something what you really see that she does in order to satisfy you but it's not satisfying to you - SPEAK. Of course keep it easy and caring.

By the way, she's not a selfish bitch because she doesn't suck your dick. If she would have 100% attraction for you she would ;) increase your level

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thanks guys,

@Crypto, that sounds nasty as hell dude :P but ill see how it goes. There girls out there who had little to no pain losing their virginity so hopefully this one is no exception.

@SimplyNotAwesome, I think your right! And i do feel like i am losing frame here so i will step-up my game before its to late.

Have a good weekend!