Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Not sure who rated you between an 8-10, but if Bradd Pitt is a 10, how could you be? in all due respect.
I believe it's something to do with genetics, in all due respect..
all values are subjective

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
When you do approach women what is your usual game plan? What do you say? what do you do?
I haven't approached a woman cold since December 2007, and the last time I tried to meet a woman was for a blind date last year in September 2011, and as usual I got rejected.
To go that long without a woman shows mental toughness, perserverance. Most guys on here would self-destruct if they went that long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not sure who rated you between an 8-10, but if Bradd Pitt is a 10, how could you be? in all due respect.
uh, what? There are hundreds of thousands better looking men in the world than B.P. Why could not someone else be 10 as well? Especially when its in the eys of the beholder. Some women would not rate B.P. even 7.
But he is not one of them. i give him credit though, he made the claim that most people consider him between an 8 and 10, and showed a picture lol

Im better looking than he is and Im no 10.
My avatar is Scott Walker of 'Scott Walker' and 'The Walker Brother' fame, come on dude, not everyone is a music aficionado, but surely you'd recognise the face. If I was to provide a picture of me, (which I won't, cause this is a PUA forum and that would make the whole alias thing obsolete), I wouldn't make it black and white and darkened. That would be cheating!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

where did this post disappear to? Don't end the conversation before he gets his hot chick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Seems he did not like some of the advise given.

We must try harder to convince him and become Alpha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
UHMMMM, you wrote physical body, you did that purposely. physical body does include face, byut the way you worded it, it appears the body like abs and arms and legs.
I consider face a physical feature as much as legs, arms, chest and ass.
Quote:
Well Im 5"7 so I think I know about height discrimnation more than you qt 6"6
Try again. Height for the most part is a big deal if you make it one. In case you have not notice girls in general are socially taught to go for us tall guys. Reality is not all girls actually like a tall guy. As I mention I seen girls taller than the guy they are with more than once. If you tackle that social barrier you may just find that height isn't as big of a deal as you seem to think. Because if height was that big of a deal then why aren't girls lining up to talk to me?
Quote:
And UHMMMM, money is not wired, but the need to be provided for is. A wealthy man promises her a better life than a poor man, at least in terms of quality of life and survival, and her offspring have a brighter future.
UMMMM didn't I say that? Oh yea I did!
Quote:
Educate yourself a bit though, dont take my word for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-him.html
UMMMM dude I think I already know this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Guys i think maybe tyler durden saw this post or something lol, look at his new video sumarizes all this shit we are talking about, i also share a similar view in a post were i got killed on:

everything-works-vt131772.html?highligh ... hing+works

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDXlO53FVs[/youtube]

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

^ lol, if you answer all this questions posted to my response, to a women, then you do not know what you are doing, i was being sarcastic, you can not take your bk account nor your fancy car, nor you fancy apartment to a sarge, dude learn game... Most of the guys that i know that are good with women with 100s of lay counts do not have money...
I answered the question. You dont bring your bankbook with you, but there wre ways women can know, read the article I posted above.

I dont know what women u deal with, ghetto women dont care about money, but most do.

here another article. http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_ ... dvice.html

I do not like ghetto woman...As i said learn game.... If you are answering to a women questions of what you do for living or what kind of car do you drive or where do you live and what type of apt?

Then you do not know what you are doing, i do get those question, after i have fucked them they know the real answer, by that time is already to late, they are hooked and invested, but as i can see you do not know what you are doing with all due respect, LEARN GAME, other than that were can i get a sample of your field and lay reports, before i keep trying to have a discussion with you...
yeah u got it all figured out dont you. Saying it is one thing, being seen doing it is another. U can claim all the bullshit u want to, You have zero proof of your words working in real life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
I believe it's something to do with genetics, in all due respect..
But your brain or lack of has to do with genetics too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
uh, what? There are hundreds of thousands better looking men in the world than B.P. Why could not someone else be 10 as well? Especially when its in the eys of the beholder. Some women would not rate B.P. even 7.
But he is not one of them. i give him credit though, he made the claim that most people consider him between an 8 and 10, and showed a picture lol

Im better looking than he is and Im no 10.
My avatar is Scott Walker of 'Scott Walker' and 'The Walker Brother' fame, come on dude, not everyone is a music aficionado, but surely you'd recognise the face. If I was to provide a picture of me, (which I won't, cause this is a PUA forum and that would make the whole alias thing obsolete), I wouldn't make it black and white and darkened. That would be cheating!
Actually, I like the walker brothers, and most 60's music, I just didnt recognize the face.

But why would u put his picture up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
UHMMMM, you wrote physical body, you did that purposely. physical body does include face, byut the way you worded it, it appears the body like abs and arms and legs.
I consider face a physical feature as much as legs, arms, chest and ass.
Quote:
Well Im 5"7 so I think I know about height discrimnation more than you qt 6"6
Try again. Height for the most part is a big deal if you make it one. In case you have not notice girls in general are socially taught to go for us tall guys. Reality is not all girls actually like a tall guy. As I mention I seen girls taller than the guy they are with more than once. If you tackle that social barrier you may just find that height isn't as big of a deal as you seem to think. Because if height was that big of a deal then why aren't girls lining up to talk to me?
Quote:
And UHMMMM, money is not wired, but the need to be provided for is. A wealthy man promises her a better life than a poor man, at least in terms of quality of life and survival, and her offspring have a brighter future.
UMMMM didn't I say that? Oh yea I did!
Quote:
Educate yourself a bit though, dont take my word for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-him.html
UMMMM dude I think I already know this.
I tried to hint that syaing UHMMMM was gay. Girls say that.

it doesnt give you any more credibilty saying UHMMM, as if you are the superior mind in the conversation.

Stop saying it, it's gay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:36 pm 

Quote:
yeah u got it all figured out dont you. Saying it is one thing, being seen doing it is another. U can claim all the bullshit u want to, You have zero proof of your words working in real life.

Make me a substantial financial offer(a fair one), and whatever you want me to show you, i will show you, fly me and my gf to your city, get me a hotel, pay for my dog sitting, and pay me... I will show you, and if i do not i will re-imburse you EVERYTHING, plus i will give you 1k, not questions asks... ok, that is my final offer...Other than you are weak and you are not different than the op...(plus soon i will release videos)...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

Make me a substantial financial offer(a fair one), and whatever you want me to show you, i will show you, fly me and my gf to your city, get me a hotel, pay for my dog sitting, and pay me... I will show you, and if i do not i will re-imburse you EVERYTHING, plus i will give you 1k, not questions asks... ok, that is my final offer...Other than you are weak and you are not different than the op...(plus soon i will release videos)...
Oh for a minute there, I didnt think you knew anything.

I dont need to pay 1 k to know u are the same as anyone else here. And Im not making the claims, you are. If u make claims, back them up, or dont make them.

Do I believe in PUA, yes, Do I think it's a magic wand, no. Do i think you are a master PUA, HELLLL NO

Ya post up them videos killa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:02 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I dont need to pay 1 k to know u are the same as anyone else here. And Im not making the claims, you are. If u make claims, back them up, or dont make them.

Do I believe in PUA, yes, Do I think it's a magic wand, no. Do i think you are a master PUA, HELLLL NO

again i am not claiming any of that, and you keep changing the subject, let me ask you question how do you know a dude has money in a freaking club:
have you seen how warren buffet, bill gates, and the facebook dude dress like, if you did not know who they where how do you know if they have money?

if you are answering to a target status and money relating question she is the one doing the selling not you dude... Can you answer my question instead of changing the subject, and changing the context of what i am writing about?

hb: so what do you do for living?

me: boy toy, what do you do for living?

hb: engineer,

me: good for you, that is nice but in reality do not give a fuck about your profession, i want to get to know You, i really like that you do not give a fuck what everybody things of you, you have a good time, and i love the smile, do me a favor never change... MAKE OUT!

if you start oh i run a multimillion dollar business, and my driver is waiting for me outside. you are fucking done, but talking to you is a waste of my time, keep doing what you are doing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

again i am not claiming any of that, and you keep changing the subject, let me ask you question how do you know a dude has money in a freaking club:
have you seen how warren buffet, bill gates, and the facebook dude dress like, if you did not know who they where how do you know if they have money?

if you are answering to a target status and money relating question she is the one doing the selling not you dude... Can you answer my question instead of changing the subject, and changing the context of what i am writing about?

hb: so what do you do for living?

me: boy toy, what do you do for living?

hb: engineer,

me: good for you, that is nice but in reality do not give a fuck about your profession, i want to get to know You, i really like that you do not give a fuck what everybody things of you, you have a good time, and i love the smile, do me a favor never change... MAKE OUT!

if you start oh i run a multimillion dollar business, and my driver is waiting for me outside. you are fucking done, but talking to you is a waste of my time, keep doing what you are doing...
Let me ask you a question. Are you saying that no woman has ever fucked a guy cause he has money, and his potential as a future partner?

If you say they have, how did they know or find out? it happens, some women have radar for money. You dont think they know things?

If a guy wants to challenge you for another girl, he can easily let her know, and you are gum to her shoe then.

You make it sound like you are doing the girl a favor by being a PUA, and that she gets something out of it. You are the one who wants the pussy, she dont need your dick, she can get plenty of dick.

Some girls dont think about money because they dont expect to find anyone with money whod be interested in them.