Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 am 
Dedicated Member

UGH! I feel tainted by negativity just by reading this thread...

OP why are you here if you think pua is all bs? like i said before, embrace your failure with women and move on. go do something you enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the backhanded insults and shaming language, but that's to be expected from the PUA community, which gets its jollies by ganging up on men like me.

I resent, and find it deeply offensive that you think that's it's all my fault that I find myself challenged by dating, when you have never met me, know what I look like, and or know me personally. For your information up until the last few years I did lead an active social life where I did attempt to meet women, but was met with a barrage of instant rejection, so please don't accuse me of having a bad or dysfunctional personality because how is a woman supposed to know the real me, when she doesn't even give me a chance? Also, I took all the cliched advice dispensed by society, relatives, women, and regrettably some of it from the PUA industry, none of which worked, so you can't accuse me of not trying different methods. I am not making excuses, I am being honest, and knowing my limitations as a man, and the worse thing a man can do, is to lie to himself, and pretend to be something or someone he is not.

And what also makes me angry is when the PUAs and other people blame me for my cursed luck with women, is that I am "damned if I do", and "damned if I don't", which means if I try to meet women and get rejected, you call me a loser, chode, AFC etc, but if I give up, you still call me a loser. When will you PUAs realise that when a woman saids no, she actually means no, what part of the no word don't you understand?, the n or the o?

You PUAs also have to understand that as man I have no control on how a woman reacts to me, or whether she is atttracted to me, at the end of the day, it's her choice, as women are the choosers and they are the sole gatekeepers of relationships and sex. Of course there things as a man you do have control over, eg. your hygiene, your dress sense, your physique and fitness and of obviously your own behaviour.

If the PUA was actually serious about helping dating challenged men, instead of insiulting them and making false assumptions (like you have about me), offer these men constructive and supportive advice, instead of making empty promises and ganging up on them.
First off what makes you think I am insulting you and such? Ever heard of tough love before? You are interpreting what some us are saying as insults when in fact they are not but blunt in your face advice and opinions about your situation. Which is clear you don't want to hear. The thing I don't get is you come here all butt hurt for a position you your self put your self in and instead of asking what you can do to change it you are ranting and raving about how it is all about the looks and nothing else. Yet we are trying to tell you its more than just the looks. Yes looks come into play as well its the first thing a girl sees. But you been too butt hurt to see that we been telling you its more than just your physical looks. Its also about how you dress, act, behave etc that effect how you look. So freaking what if you work out and are all buff, if you dress sloppy or not well all that working out is at a waste.

To break it down for you since this like the third time I told you, looks encompass the following:

- Physical body
- Clothing
- Body language

I will also say and I know you are going to deny the hell out of this, that just because a guy is physically attractive, does not mean the girl will remain interested after he opens his mouth. I know it be hard to believe for you but it is true.

Also you are the one insulting your self, not me. I never called you a looser but pointing out how what you been saying is a reflection of you. You say girls view you as worthless as YOU view your self as worthless and think you can't change your situation yet you can and won't because you are to dam butt hurt. I could actually insult you but what good will that do? As I mention before I am being honest with you and telling you things you don't want to hear. Would you feel better if we lied to you and said you must look like Brad Pit to get girls?
^ Jurupa this is so good i am gonna steal it...
:mrgreen: Go for it man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
OK, then can you explain to me that when I did approach women I was well dressed, clean and smelled nice, yet they ignored me and refused to participate in any conversation I tried to initiate?

And how is a woman supposed to know what my personality is like, if they refuse to engage with me?, it's like someone saying I hate oranges, yet they have never eaten one, see what I am getting at?

Could you please explain to me why a friend of mine who recently went to a club, where 3 women were hitting on a John Trovolta look a like, even though he was shy and boring. These same women were completely ignoring other less good looking men who had far more engaging and interesting personalties.

You need to face the fact that modern women are shallow lookist bigots, it's just that they are too PC to admit it, there has been countless experiments done that have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that women go for looks first.
First off you seem to have skip my last point in looks. So what if you are dressed well and groom. If you lack confident up beat body language why would a girl want to talk to you in the first place? As far as personality goes, one can usually can detect it or get a sense of it within 30 or so seconds. Looks is the whole packaged. Seems to me you failed somewhere or didn't do something right. As to what that is I have no idea. Some girls are simply attracted to physical looks that is fact of life. Tho not all girls are. You claiming to have approached 200+ women and getting rejected by every single one I find hard to believe. Hell at this point I doubt you approached that many but thing you have.

I know girls are shallow, I live in Orange County, California. Look it up sometime. Yet even with all this shallowness I am still able to pull hot girls and I am average looking and I don't wear fancy clothing either. You see unlike you I could care less about social rules and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
"To break it down for you since this like the third time I told you, looks encompass the following:

- Physical body
- Clothing
- Body language"

Well thats a very optimistic view, you deliberately left of the persons FACE.

FACE, EYES, LIPS, SKIN TONE, HAIR, TEETH, HEIGHT physical body like shoulders and abs help, but women generally dont see your abs right away, unless your at the beach.

In a public gathering where people where clothes, the face is a big factor.

It's one thing to be encouraging, but dont deny the importance of a handsome face.

But Ill agree that you dont have to be handsome to get a certain amount of women, but it sure makes it easier.

The real truth is people, including women, rate people as they rank against themselves.

A woman who is a 7, tends to find guys who are a 7 attractive, a 5 sometimes has someting to prove and tries for better than herself.

But it has been proven that people are attracted to people in their own range. Naturally they are attracted to people higher than their range too, but the message is you can pull as many women that fall into your category as you wish.

But you still need to learn how to do it.
Um you do know your face is part of your physical looks right? As last time I check it was a physical feature. Yes being good looking physically helps but its not everything tho.
Quote:
Height is a huge factor, I dont have it, Im 5'7, again, I know my limitations. .
Height is a huge factor if you only make it such. I am 6'6" so I think I know what I am talking about when it comes to height. Yes it can make things easier but over all at best it gives me a small advantage over shorter guys.
Quote:
Women DO go for money, it's wired in their brain.
Uh try again. Try finding a guy that can provide not money. Money is part of providing. Go back to the cavemen here. Men went out to hunt things while the women stay home and took care of things there. If it was wired into their brains I be shit out of luck as there are guys my age with way more money that I do, yet somehow I can get the girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
"To break it down for you since this like the third time I told you, looks encompass the following:

- Physical body
- Clothing
- Body language"

Well thats a very optimistic view, you deliberately left of the persons FACE.

FACE, EYES, LIPS, SKIN TONE, HAIR, TEETH, HEIGHT physical body like shoulders and abs help, but women generally dont see your abs right away, unless your at the beach.

In a public gathering where people where clothes, the face is a big factor.

It's one thing to be encouraging, but dont deny the importance of a handsome face.

But Ill agree that you dont have to be handsome to get a certain amount of women, but it sure makes it easier.

The real truth is people, including women, rate people as they rank against themselves.

A woman who is a 7, tends to find guys who are a 7 attractive, a 5 sometimes has someting to prove and tries for better than herself.

But it has been proven that people are attracted to people in their own range. Naturally they are attracted to people higher than their range too, but the message is you can pull as many women that fall into your category as you wish.

But you still need to learn how to do it.
Um you do know your face is part of your physical looks right? As last time I check it was a physical feature. Yes being good looking physically helps but its not everything tho.
Quote:
Height is a huge factor, I dont have it, Im 5'7, again, I know my limitations. .
Height is a huge factor if you only make it such. I am 6'6" so I think I know what I am talking about when it comes to height. Yes it can make things easier but over all at best it gives me a small advantage over shorter guys.
Quote:
Women DO go for money, it's wired in their brain.
Uh try again. Try finding a guy that can provide not money. Money is part of providing. Go back to the cavemen here. Men went out to hunt things while the women stay home and took care of things there. If it was wired into their brains I be shit out of luck as there are guys my age with way more money that I do, yet somehow I can get the girl.

UHMMMM, you wrote physical body, you did that purposely. physical body does include face, byut the way you worded it, it appears the body like abs and arms and legs.

Well Im 5"7 so I think I know about height discrimnation more than you qt 6"6

And UHMMMM, money is not wired, but the need to be provided for is. A wealthy man promises her a better life than a poor man, at least in terms of quality of life and survival, and her offspring have a brighter future.

Of course, all people are different. I know women who turned down money and marry simple careered men, and dont regret it.

But many, many others say "damn we only have one chance at life, lets get it right and marry rich"

Educate yourself a bit though, dont take my word for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-him.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Before I found the game, or any PUA material, I was described by girls as an 8-10 in the looks department, I was also still a virgin at 18. I was lead to believe by common everyday society that I could use the strength of my looks to get attractive women, but I tried so hard to score a girlfriend. In college (16-18 in the UK) I considered giving up altogether. I was unhappy with my friend group, I was single, girls thought I was weird, I was poorly calibrated, I was hard to be around, I whined a lot, I took no pride in myself or my work, I was deeply existential, I could go on...

Now I'm looking for a community that teaches me to prevent women from being apeshit about me, I'm also now an incredibly hard worker. As an unnatural, I only have the community to thank.

Looks are merely a bonus to women, the 'self' is what matters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Before I found the game, or any PUA material, I was described by girls as an 8-10 in the looks department, I was also still a virgin at 18. I was lead to believe by common everyday society that I could use the strength of my looks to get attractive women, but I tried so hard to score a girlfriend. In college (16-18 in the UK) I considered giving up altogether. I was unhappy with my friend group, I was single, girls thought I was weird, I was poorly calibrated, I was hard to be around, I whined a lot, I took no pride in myself or my work, I was deeply existential, I could go on...

Now I'm looking for a community that teaches me to prevent women from being apeshit about me, I'm also now an incredibly hard worker. As an unnatural, I only have the community to thank.

Looks are merely a bonus to women, the 'self' is what matters.
Here we go again with extremes. Why are the examples of a good looking guy who has no game, verses an average looking guy with alot of game.

Life is not that black and white, obviously any inept social person is going to have trouble in social situations, looks or not.

I have known some guys who were considered by some to be model material, but they were geeky, liked geeky things, and laughed funny etc.

Once they grew out of it, women were all over them. They didnt learn PUA, they just grew out of their awkwardness.

Not sure who rated you between an 8-10, but if Bradd Pitt is a 10, how could you be? in all due respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Most guys with money dont have to try to impress women with their money.

The women are already impressed.

The real moral of the story is that there are many reasons women might find you attractive. If not for looks for your personality. if not for either of those for you kindness or sweetness.

If not for that for your brains,,,,yes some women are attracted to smart guys.

If not for that for your beliefs.

If not for that for you smile or your hair or your bald hair.

or your career or you money.

More often than not it's a combination of all those things.

And most women know they wont end up with a rich guy anyway, there arent as many as there are struggling guys lol.

The message, maximize what you can offer a woman.

Let me ask you serious question???? How does a women when i go clubbing gaming them, know if i have money or not???? And how do they know how much money i have in my bk account?????
Well she doesnt know for sure, but she can have hunches. Clothes you wear, shoes you wear, car you may have driven in, how much cash you had on you when you bought a drink, watches and jewlery.

and mostly from talking. "what do you do for a living" little questions that suggest if you have money.

You may have business cards or be able to talk about your business without lying, im sure guys try to lie too.

But guys who flaunt it, deserve what they get.

Again, it's just another part of the attraction puzzle.

How does a girl know if you are good in bed? or have a small schlong, or are bisexual, or a murderer. She doesnt know alot of things, but alot of things are suggestive.

^ lol, if you answer all this questions posted to my response, to a women, then you do not know what you are doing, i was being sarcastic, you can not take your bk account nor your fancy car, nor you fancy apartment to a sarge, dude learn game... Most of the guys that i know that are good with women with 100s of lay counts do not have money...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Not sure who rated you between an 8-10, but if Bradd Pitt is a 10, how could you be? in all due respect.
uh, what? There are hundreds of thousands better looking men in the world than B.P. Why could not someone else be 10 as well? Especially when its in the eys of the beholder. Some women would not rate B.P. even 7.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I do admit that I don't go out much, and of course no woman is going to knock on my door, but all those past rejections have left deep mental scars.
This thread should've ended here. Everything you need to know about the OP is in that one sentence.

OP, you don't want to change. You just want to disprove those with success, so you feel better at not having success. Rather be lonely and right than lonely and too scared to try, right?
^ that...PUA has a lot of bad, but it has also a lot of good, you will not read a book, and by reading a book you will get laid, you have to put a lot of work, there is a lot of hype and exaggerations in books, forums etc... but with that being said, the core fundamentals of pick up, should give you the right tools to be the best possible you during interactions..

To the op: There are things that are of your control, but there are things that are in your control, the problem is that i have seen deformed men(extreme example) or handicap etc.. that have been able to be able to attract women with personality traits...

The problem with you is that you have giving up(forget pua, silly shit, work on yourself), you have giving up on yourself and women... I have a problem with that, that will affect you in all aspects of your life. You have displayed a lot of your personality in 15+ pages of this post, and i am being super honest, that would not attractive to any woman, you need a lot of work... What qualities other than looks do you have that you thing you can offer to women, and will make women want to be around you, and enjoy, your company???????

Remember a winner never quits, a quitter never wins...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Let me ask you serious question???? How does a women when i go clubbing gaming them, know if i have money or not???? And how do they know how much money i have in my bk account?????
Well she doesnt know for sure, but she can have hunches. Clothes you wear, shoes you wear, car you may have driven in, how much cash you had on you when you bought a drink, watches and jewlery.

and mostly from talking. "what do you do for a living" little questions that suggest if you have money.

You may have business cards or be able to talk about your business without lying, im sure guys try to lie too.

How does a girl know if you are good in bed? or have a small schlong, or are bisexual, or a murderer. She doesnt know alot of things, but alot of things are suggestive.

^ lol, if you answer all this questions posted to my response, to a women, then you do not know what you are doing, i was being sarcastic, you can not take your bk account nor your fancy car, nor you fancy apartment to a sarge, dude learn game... Most of the guys that i know that are good with women with 100s of lay counts do not have money...
I answered the question. You dont bring your bankbook with you, but there wre ways women can know, read the article I posted above.

I dont know what women u deal with, ghetto women dont care about money, but most do.

here another article. http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_ ... dvice.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

uh, what? There are hundreds of thousands better looking men in the world than B.P. Why could not someone else be 10 as well? Especially when its in the eys of the beholder. Some women would not rate B.P. even 7.
But he is not one of them. i give him credit though, he made the claim that most people consider him between an 8 and 10, and showed a picture lol

Im better looking than he is and Im no 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:03 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I answered the question. You dont bring your bankbook with you, but there wre ways women can know, read the article I posted above.

I dont know what women u deal with, ghetto women dont care about money, but most do.

here another article. http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_ ... dvice.html

I do not like ghetto woman...As i said learn game.... If you are answering to a women questions of what you do for living or what kind of car do you drive or where do you live and what type of apt?

Then you do not know what you are doing, i do get those question, after i have fucked them they know the real answer, by that time is already to late, they are hooked and invested, but as i can see you do not know what you are doing with all due respect, LEARN GAME, other than that were can i get a sample of your field and lay reports, before i keep trying to have a discussion with you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I believe it's something to do with genetics, in all due respect..