Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

my take on it is that every chick is emotionally tied to her ex in some shape or form until she jumps on the next cock.

if your unable to bring her to a new and better place once shes riding you, she'll still remain emotionally attached to her ex, especially if, like Pokerslot says, hes moved on completely, ignored the fuck out of her, and has a new girl etc etc.

in other words if your less of a man than her ex was, its gonna be a rough ride, cuz chicks usually leave a relationship because they stop getting what they want/need.

if she got dumped, dont bother. she'll be fucked up for a good 2 years.

but if shes the one who broke it off, all you gotta do is what pokerslot said and your good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
my take on it is that every chick is emotionally tied to her ex in some shape or form until she jumps on the next cock.

if your unable to bring her to a new and better place once shes riding you, she'll still remain emotionally attached to her ex, especially if, like Pokerslot says, hes moved on completely, ignored the fuck out of her, and has a new girl etc etc.

in other words if your less of a man than her ex was, its gonna be a rough ride, cuz chicks usually leave a relationship because they stop getting what they want/need.

but if shes the one who broke it off, all you gotta do is what pokerslot said and your good.
Damn man your post is dead on! I also think you will be compared to her ex and if your less then him its pretty much game over very soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

believe me.
she WANTS YOU to do something about it. Don't be a loser and do nothing. React.
She's your gf and if you do nothing she will think you are not protecting her and that you don't want her so much. It's somekind of a test, like some tricky questions they often ask.
Just show him who the alpha male his in front of her. now, you have to be careful about how to do it. it depends on the girl. sometimes violence is inadmissible and she will brake up with you, sometimes they like violence. even better if you get a bit hurt in the process. but violence is just one of many things you can do to put an end in the problem.
either way you have to show her that you are her Men. the one that gives her security, protection and confidence. just like animals in the wild where the male protects the female.

JuanAntonioB is right but EVEN if she was the one who broke it off it doesn't matter because you are certainly losing some points in your favour if you don't do anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
believe me.
She's your gf and if you do nothing she will think you are not protecting her and that you don't want her so much. It's somekind of a test, like some tricky questions they often ask.
Just show him who the alpha male his in front of her. now, you have to be careful about how to do it. it depends on the girl. sometimes violence is inadmissible and she will brake up with you, sometimes they like violence. even better if you get a bit hurt in the process. but violence is just one of many things you can do to put an end in the problem.
either way you have to show her that you are her Men. the one that gives her security, protection and confidence. just like animals in the wild where the male protects the female.

JuanAntonioB is right but EVEN if she was the one who broke it off it doesn't matter because you are certainly losing some points in your favour if you don't do anything.

This is one of the reasons guys get lost on the forum!

One says do not show jealousy and don't let it bother you and now you are saying do react to it. By reacting you are insecure because your afraid of losing her to the ex. You are the best she could ever get is the mentality you need to have but if she does not see it like that you got a problem and did not do your job well as a boyfriend.

I never had the experience with a crazy ex but i did have a girlfriend who had 500 guys posting how hot she looked on face-book and SPAM. I never talked to her about how it bothered me but looking back now i should off dumped her ass for disrespecting me like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

yes she wants security, protection, all those things.

there's a certain line of re-activeness that SHOULD be crossed when its called for.

it depends on the boundaries that you have laid down.

if your girl crosses them, you react.

the term react is subjective. you should rarely react physically or violently. its more verbal, laying down the law kind of thing.

theres a difference between a girl shit testing (which they do all the time), and a girl crossing boundaries. you gotta realize which is which, and act accordingly.

the times when you should react physically could be for instance, if your in a club, and some dude grabs your girls ass. you dont notice , but she comes and tells you. what should you do? be " non reactive?"

no, you go up to that motherfucker's face and do something about it. im not saying you should fight him, but I would let him know he should watch the fuck out about which girl's ass he grabs cuz he could get knocked the fuck out. something like that. NOTE: be sure to have backup and be ready to fight.

anyways, back to the OP. in this case i would say he has nothing to worry about. if the chick had to block the ex on FB and ignores his calls, id say she doesnt need much help in getting him out of her life. I woudl just laugh at it. if it became an issue i would do what he said he was gonna do, call him and tell him to fucking chill and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There's a BIG difference between being a psycho control freak and a protecting lover.

And I agree that's why people get lost on the forum, because they don't known the difference, which sometimes is rather thin.

If my GF had a stalker I would deal with it ASAP and show who the boss is. If it's just random guys trying to hit on her I wouldn't even bother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Haha, funny, true, and thank you.
Quote:
believe me.
This is complete and udder bullshit. My responses are from EXPERIENCE, not guesses. I dumped my ex a long time ago, we started hooking up again, then one day she randomly had her new bf knock on my door and go all apeshit crazy on me, real aggressive. You know what happens if I react to a 6 foot 6 inch 280 pound gorilla? I get knocked the fuck out.

So I used my brain, I didn't react, ignored his threats etc. About 3 months later, they who up to the community pool, she lays on top of him and makes out with him because she KNOWS I'M THERE. Did I react? Hell no. I laughed it off and seriously don't give a fuck. All she did was prove to me that A) She wants my attention and B) She's a low life slut that doesn't deserve me. That event was the nail in her coffin to me, I'm done with it now.

Now, the next 3 weeks I had to put up with our mutual friends telling me how they're dealing with my ex crying and balling over how bad she just wants to get back with me. Ex starts commenting on all my YouTube shit, poking me on Facebook, etc.

Now, answer two questions and draw your own conclusion.

1) Did I react or not?
2) Does she want me back / could I get her back?

Respect that shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
I didn't react, ignored his threats etc. About 3 months later, they who up to the community pool, she lays on top of him and makes out with him
nice brains you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't react, ignored his threats etc. About 3 months later, they who up to the community pool, she lays on top of him and makes out with him
nice brains you have.
"Now, the next 3 weeks I had to put up with our mutual friends telling me how they're dealing with my ex crying and balling over how bad she just wants to get back with me. Ex starts commenting on all my YouTube shit, poking me on Facebook, etc. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

if you are ok with her fucking other man I supposed that works really well. imo that's disgusting. I prefer to avoid that from happening. but anyway I never felt threatened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First of all, you guys might be the jealous type, but I'm not. I dumped her, remember? And you don't think I was fucking multiple other women? Paleeease, of course I was!

Second, if you didn't realize that she was ALREADY fucking him when he came to my door, then you're naive. I realized it, accepted it, and didn't give a fuck. Had I given a fuck, I NEVER would have seen her again.