Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say that I love this forum and have learned a lot in the short time that I've been on here.

In saying that, need some advice. Sorry if this gets long winded. My GF:

-Been together close to 6 months (will be 6 on June 9th).
-She works 3 jobs (one M-F, one Saturday during the day, and the third is at a restaurant a few nights a week).

-She's divorced. Was married for about 4 years. Her ex walked out on her, and afterwards she found out that he had been cheating on her.
-She's been engaged a second time to someone else, but called it off.
-She mentioned the other day that she has only been broken up with once, her ex husband. Other than that she has always done the breaking up. The guy that she dated before me seemed weak and needy. He told her that he loved her after only 2 months of dating, called her all the time, smothering kinda stuff. She hated it (I don't blame her).

-From day 1 she has been upfront about the fact that she is guarded and does not let people get close early on. This used to be an issue, however I didn't vocalize it until the 4 month mark when she was being kinda flakey (kept pushing back the times that we were supposed to hang out so that she could keep drinking with one of her girlfriends - the thing that pissed me off about this was that she said she needed "girl time" with her even though she had just hung out with her the day before).

-When I vocalized the above, I also hinted at the fact that she has met nearly all of my friends, while up to that point I had only met one of hers (well, her friend and her husband. They have kids and don't get out much so I guess he figured they were "safe" for me to meet lol). In the past two weeks I've met nearly all of her friends now and also saw her drunk for the first time. So I think that she is letting her guard down slowly.

-Early on I definitely made some beta moves which I realize now and will not be repeating.

Stuff that happened this past weekend:

1). Some of the things she does pisses me off. For instance, last night, she was at work at the restaurant and I playfully asked what she was wearing, as it has been sunny here the past couple days. She texted me a picture of her feet/sandals that she had on. I responded with nice, what color shirt? And she told me white, with cleavage. And then I replied with sounds hot, pic please :) to which she never replied or sent a pic. I know she was at work and was busy, but still I mean she had time to send me a pic of her sandals. I'm thinking she was just trying to make me jealous with telling me about her shirt but then not showing any pic or even responding on it? She didn't respond at all until late last night, asking me how pool was going (I play on a 9 ball league).

2). Friday night we met up with some of her friends and got drinks. She was fairly drunk (not totally hammered) and I got stuck driving because she had to take her car into the dealer for work earlier that day. She gave me the cold shoulder that night to sex when we got home. I responded by getting up and sleeping on the couch (this happens often as we are both bad sleepers, her bed is uncomfortable, and I get hot when I sleep and she like most girls is always cold.

Just wanted to get some input from you guys to see what you think of all this. Part of me wants to do a 1-2 day soft next but I'm not sure if any of the above behavior warrants one.

Any advice much appreciated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Also, one thing I should have mentioned.

Our sex life is pretty good. It would be great, but she doesn't cum every time.

Whenever she is on top, she cums within like 30 seconds easy, and she can cum more than once if she stays on top for a while.

But it's only so often that she wants to be on top. I try to playfully grab her and pull her on top of me - sometimes it works, other times no.

She is curvy (probably a size 12-14) so maybe she is a bit self conscious about being on top?

Not sure what else it could be?

Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you are reading into it a little too much. Give it a little more time and see if the pattern continues. And by the way, girls actually dont mind when they dont cum everytime. They actually get a ton of satisfaction knowing they got their man off. Girls love to see that cum on their body. makes them feel valuable in the relationship.