Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The break from pickup I took to save for Europe has made me forget what is I important when talking to women. Being social doesn't get you laid it just creates the opportunities. Reiterating 60yrs stuff Opening will always suck I have to accept that and get the first one done as fast as possible. To create momentum plus by avoiding the smallest things even if it sounds trivial can affect your self esteem. I have also realized that not knowing Spanish doesn't make it impossible to pickup and I should be getting results, spanish women are not only smoking hot but incredibly friendly.

So far it's day12 of 107 luckily it hasn't taken too long for me to remember what it's all about. Yesterday I met a cute genuine girl in the lobby who was applying for a job and because I didn't show my intentions at the start I missed her as she walked out of the interview and didn't get a chance to even get rejected which hurts more.

Right now I want to create as many opportunities as possible and get that first lay.

My Journal here-vp590119.html#590119

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok i dont know what happened to my last post but its not important. Right now i am trying to figure out what i am doing. One part of me wants to do the traditional building sexual tension and moving slow and talking to the girl the other part i want to go super direct and show verbally i have Balls. On my trip so far ive only been out twice, its difficult when with family so ive been learning day game which i am slowly getting better at. I am in hungary SPAM and anything i post is writtrn from my phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

im slowly remembering the mindset to get laid day15

i almost didn't go out tonight because my parents had a go at me and after that i was in a shit mood but it was my last night in Budapest and the 1st night i went out i didn't even make it too the club.. i flipped my ipod on and listened to music while meditating and after 10min my mood did a complete 180 and i was ready to go out.

i like giving myself points when i make positive decisions and taking them away when i am being a choed this keeps me active.

+3 for going out
On the way to club instant i walked past a cute girl, few seconds passed and i thought if i avoid this then my night isn't starting well and who cares what happens so i run after her.. and open direct, her english is bad and she doesn't understand me i try to rephrase but she still doesn't get it.
+1 for not being a pussy

All the signs but no lay
I get to the club and besides there being a lot of dudes it was an awesome club. i head to the bar and order a beer and there's a sexy brunette girl there with her back to the bar. i ask if she speaks English then say 'do you always stand at the bar waiting for guys to talk to you?'

shes amused and i motion for us to sit on the nearest couch and she complies i put my arm around her. we talk for a few min then i tell her that honestly i want to fuck her. She shakes her head smiling. at this point i am letting her do all the talking and keep the awkward silent moments going. Shes asks where im from i tell her then say

'this is how we greet people in Australia' and go for the kiss she pulls away smiling again saying no. After this she asks me how many girls ive fucked and also she keeps telling me to go find another girl to fuck. This girl was rejecting me verbally but her body didn't budge. It then clicks in my had and i find out shes on her period and hungover from the prev night. Even though i tell her i dont care and we don't have to have sex she says she cares and doesn't want to do it. We exchange numbers and she eagerly puts hers in and pranks her phone. After that i walk off.

=looking back on it i could have tried one last move and escalated on her legs or just escalated more in general= Need to improve on my balance between escalating physically and verbally.

+4 for not walking off after the k close fail.

After this i was scouting for DTF girls. The only signs i know of are
-semi dancers
-touching hair
-looking around
-red haired girls?

I went direct on about 5more girls 3 couldn't speak English, 1 i opened with a cheers and she just laughed went i told her i wanted to fuck her and the other just ignored me. I was there for just over 2hrs and spent most time checking out each room. The club was incredibly packed and there were a lot of dudes, going at 1am was probably a bit late but then again i almost didn't go out.

During the night i lost about 4points for standing around screening to long finding it difficult for leads. Realizing this kept me active.

It sucks that i leave Hungary tomorrow because although this girl was on her period and refused to kiss lol.. she seemed to be excited by me. Also randomly met a Hungarian prostitute on the way back and said in a Hungarian accent 'i do not pay kaysh for sex'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

-Past few days-

Went out with some french people, the dynamic was weird though because i wanted to try and pull but the french guy insisted on walking around the city looking at shit, there was 2girls tried escalatng with one but she was extremely shy and said shed been with her bf for 5yrs. Went to a bar and drank and talked for a while. I realise now though i couldv used them as a dhv because alot of girls were making eye contact, i was tired as fuck though had been up since 5am flying between countries.

Made my way into the uk and ended up getting a portugese girls number while trying to find my accomodation, just a note i looked like shit and was carrying a massive backpack lol dont use it as an excuse not to approach.

even though i was extremely tired went out the same night and met her. Turns out she wasnt interested at all and just wanted to talk.. I think she was at least 5yrs older. We went to a bar and it was very awkward to escalate because we were sitting on stools facing each other. She resisted my kino tried 3times times on the leg. Whenever i turned the convo sexual she would always laugh and shake her head. She also couldnt handle the silences while i kept eye contact and she kept saying

"i bet you do this all the time"

The logistics werent good for either of us so i didnt bother trying to pull after that. now the next day im sick and paying for it.. Lack of proper food, lack of sleep and underdressing going out. Its saturday and im considering going out still because its day4 havent had a proper night out yet.

What i need to do:
Go a club or good bar, go solo or go with another guy, or if i go out with a group of girls i should use them as bait to get noticed more and then approach more. I want to meet the locals because alot of travellers have different agendas than getting laid so its harder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

After a 24hr bender I met up with my travel group of 35people in the morning and as I was still drunk I made friends with half the people as well as the hottest girls on the bus. Now I was fucking tired from no sleep and failed to get any sleep on the bus but I kept on going. Now this tour thing that I'm doing is almost the perfect place to get laid because, 1 there's alot of hot girls, 2 they are friendly, and 3 there's zero competition against other guys. Now the only bad thing is rooms are shared same sex so it's going to take some planning if I want to isolate.

Over the next 12hrs I'd been building comfort witha group of 3girls as well as slowly building the sexual tension. Like when I talked I would move my hand so they would brush against their tits or i wouldn't break eye contact. At first I was going for the hottest girl out of the 3 but she was really loud and doing it under the radar was going to be difficult so I started talking to the other girl more and slowly builing more tension as we sat next to each other. This girl was such a turn on because she always played along with any story I came up with like when I said we should jump in the river and go go for a swim without our clothes.

After a while I reached the point of mutual caressing by saying "are your hands cold?" then putting my hand out pretending I had to regain circulation. and was able to stay under the radar from her friends as well as everyone else on the trip. We all made our way to a bar later in the night and sat around a table all drinking having fun and talking. While this was going on I was being a bit cheeky and rubbing her leg while slowly moving further and further up her thigh. By the time I got to the top of her leg I could feel the heat coming off her genitelia and you couldve roasted a marshmallow there! :D

I could tell she was having trouble maintaining convo with everyone because she kept squeezing her thighs together. Everytime he did this I slowed down until she allowed me back in. It was a great night I enjoyed watching her squirm with pleasure. This whole time we didn't kiss at all and I managed to stay completely secret to everyone so I didn't ruin my chances with my initial target as well as the other girls. Now if it wasn't for being a lil sick, and my dick hurting from having a boner all day I'd have tried and pulled. Instead I said goodnight and said I'd see them tmw

something I've learnt. Being extremely direct doesn't work for me. Speaking normally, adding sexual frames in every now and then and kino seems to work the best. Even shock and awe, I suck at it and can never convey it properly and it never comes out as a smooth statement of sexual attraction and blame.. But I'm learning :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Staircase fun

ok so i found out that she talked to her friends so i dont think i have a shot with her friends now. Now i will call this girl hbHidden because the first time i met her i didnt even notice her then she became super hot in one day. night started at a bar with everyone on the tour and it oicked off crazy, people were making out everywhere. I still was sick and at first i didnt want to kiss her but then insaid fuckit i dont care if im sick and we madeout. I tried some shock n awe, still dont know if its effective for me.. Throughout thr night we danced i stayed away from her vag and tits because her friends and thr group were there. I attempted to pull once but she wanted to stay. i didnt want to be needy plus i wanted to game other girls, an african chick was feeling me up but i didnt find her all that attractive. The next girl id built some rapport with i went straight up to her maintaining eye contact and said dont fucking talk and went in for the kiss. She pulled back but then scratched my arm after which i read as she enjoyed my balls :D. But she was extremely drunk.

What surprised me the most was that the hottest girl who i went for first was kissing a really fat guy. Im very curious if it was just the alcohol or if i played any part in it.. Because id had quite a few sex conversations with her maybe she was horny.

During the night a big stocky guy was hitting on hbHidden being a little physical but she resisted. I didnt do anything to stop it. by this point wen we went back i didnt think we were going to have sex. she declined the offer from the others to take the lift and took the stairs.. So i followed, it got frisky on the stairs but she resisted 5-6 times wen i went for her pussy but broke through and rubbed her clit. she continued to resist me taking her top off. And said we have plenty of time to have sex i only met you yesterday! And was saying i was very handsy. looking back in it now one move i didnt try was sitting down in the position which could lead to sex. Also she got super turned on wen i picked her up and pinned her against the wall so maybe she likes it rough. we ended up going to bed and i gave her kiss on the forehead.

At first i was going to play the field but now i am going to stick with this girl. I hope to learn as much as in can off this girl and fix my mistakes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Was just finishing a long post and the internet froze! cbf writing it again so to summarise, i fclosed the girl in the prev post the next night in a park. been opening alot lately and met a few girls in dif countries i may meet up with later in my trip. The fclose wasnt easy because of logistics and her resistance but i was persistent! Didnt bother trying to fclose anyother girls on the trip because i wasnt attracted to them or they were taken. in a few days il be travelling alone so it will be interesting what i can get myself into over the next few months :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So over the past few weeks ive felt sick but could not admit it because to me it was just a state of mind.. But now i am really sick maybe from going out to much and have to slow down. also not allowing myself to recover has made me a little less persistent in getting laid. Heres whats happened over the past few days

in amsterdam was there for 2days and didnt have a chance to go to any clubs but i met a few south africans, one was 100% dtf. She kept kinoing me and turning the convo sexual. If i wasnt so high id have gone for her.. But i was tripping balls hard after eating a very strong space cake earlier. Also met a half indian girl smoking hot who was dtf but not as obvious as the south african. . I was still very high lol oh well.

Both girls i just had normal convo with nothing special.

The next few days i spent my time in spain. First night went tona bar and met an american girl, teased a bit nothing that sexual we got dancing and then madeout. After that she said "i have to go find my friends". ahh Americans love trying to play hard to get. . I look around and open a brazilian with just extending my hand and pull her onto the dancefloor and we start making out, followed by slowly escalating my kino making her wet.. . Now because of bad logistics and being sick i decided to try something different. i said id get a room for tomorrow and she agreed. Also at this same time the american girl was trying to get my attention again. Night ends i didnt try to fclose.

Next day i meet her plans fall through i try to hold the frame but she doesnt want to come up. Oh well lesson learnt, if a girl agrees to sex while drunk she probably wont agree to it sober.. At least not straight out.

next night went to a few bars and met a few dutch girls . Again! more dtf girls this is ridiculous compared to australia its so obvious here. Was chatting with one of them about crazy stories and she told me she once had sex in an elevator.. I used this as an on going theme in our conversation and we were even talking about where to fuck. Now this girl wasnt that attracted to but i was still getting turned on. In the end i bailed from her because it was my last night here and i really wanted to go to a big club before i left.. Having fun was more important and besides my nose was completely blocked and i kept having to mask my coughs.

At this point it was about 4am i was with a canadian id met earlier..and we were both on the same wavelength turning down average dtf girls to more importantly meet some locals and have fun. first club we didnt get let in, 2nd as well. . we then snuck in and got kicked out. . I was sober but he was wasted and we called it a night.

What ive learnt. having fun is more important than getting laid but it would be awesome if i could end the night with a lay. Locals are way more fun to meet maybe ive got to stop going out with people from the hostels as much. Europeans are more sexually open and usually dont play stupid games like australian and american girls do and lastly i Need to eat right, rest and get better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Right now im happy with my pickup but want to push myself even further. I know I can do it I just have to commit to it also still sick and need to get better! In a few weeks the chains are going to come off and my aim will be getting laid in every city i visit with girls that i am attracted to (hopefully no beer goggles).

Bus trip
Was taking an overnight bus inbetween cities. As I walked on two girls and if i were to rate 8 & 9 were sitting behind my seat. I instantly made eye contact as i walked past and said hello and smiled then sat down and enjoyed my two slices of delicious pizza. few min later i opened them again with hello and we got talking and talked for 3hrs. then went to sleep. Both were showing interest so i let it play out. Few hrs later of no sleep the 9 was awake and got her to sit down next to me and we talked for about 5hrs and played with her hands. Met them both during the day because they were staying near me then also at night where we went for a walk.

This girl was amazing and for the first time i decided to tell a girl how i felt because i really liked her. (not managing expectations at all). After talking a bit we started kissing and over the next couple hrs it slowly escalated until i had my hand down her pants pleasuring her on a side street pinned against the wall as people walked past. She kept saying this was completely out of her comfort zone. (Type of girl with family values and only slept with one guy). She had to go back because she had a flight the next day but I promised to meet her in a couple days in the next city and she agreed.

Next morning I get a facebook msg saying that I had freaked her out because of how i told her i really liked her and it couldnt work because we live so far away from each other. Then saying the trip was meant as a break because she wasnt technically single and was in love with someone back home and no longer wanted to meet in 2days!

Fuck..will still try to meet them because they were lots of fun but i have no regrets and happy with everything i did. Didnt try to fuck her because it wouldnt have felt right plus didnt have a condom on me!

Safety first 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Never ended up meeting the Jewish girl again. Tip: if you ever really like a girl don't ever be the first to be genuine and say how you feel! After feeling sorry for myself for a few days and also getting sicker, finally got some medicine and now Ive recovered. I thought back to when I booked this trip, it wasn't to get one-itis, it was to experience life, do uncomfortable shit, and meet lots of women.

-Let's get back on the horse-

City: - 

Arrived at the hostel after a tiring journey only 3hrs sleep.  My plan was to catch up on sleep but what I didn't know was that this was going to be another all nighter.  5 Germans in my room two guys 3 girls all in relationships all around 30yrs..  I don't ever game girls in relationships that are in the same room but this seemed to just unfold and I couldn't help myself.  

After a few hrs they Invited me outisde to drink and play games and even though I'm still on medicine and shouldn't drink, 5 days for me without drinking was too unbearable and I caved.  Didn't understand the game but they kept pouring me shots. We talked for a while and I taught them some English slang "tripping balls, high, stoned".  The girl M was telling me how she would see her boyfriend tmrw after 5weeks and they were in a 6yr relationship.  Despite this she would everynow and then touch my shoulder when talking.  I didn't kino back.  M was a 30yr old teacher with average English.  She was a normal looking girl not smoking hot but something about her attracted me besides the novelty of a older woman.    

We were in the same room so I had all night to wait for the right logistics.  Throughout the taxi, Bars and places we went I was giving light kino.  Everyone was buying me drinks all night felt a bit bad, offered to pay for the taxis but they wouldn't let me.

By 3am there was 3 of us left standing.  Me, M and one of the guys G.  I was dying on the inside.. the lack of sleep was making my bowels do cartwheels.  But when G went on a rant "Going home at 3am!? You guys are so boring". I wasn't going to pussy out.

The final place was this really cool bohemian style club.  After more drinks being bought and a few min of dancing I started my usual kino/dance game.  Dancing for about 10min with both of us getting turned on.  She was grabbing my ass and crotch.  

"let's go back to hostel" I say.  "you are sleeping in your bed and I'm sleeping in mine".  She replies.  

I saw this as a comfort issue because she has a bf so I pulled her outside telling G we are getting some air. It's 5:30am and  we start making out and I lead her up somestairs in a well-lit but desserted area.  It's all there was.  

I'm undoing her pants while we makeout while mine are also slowly coming off.  She keeps blocking my attempts to finger her and instead whips my cock out and starts giving me    a handjob.  This was the first time i've gotten a good handjob and her experience was too overwhelming for me to handle, 6yrs of exp and practice.  Good is am understatement this handjob was amazing, better than j could ever do it lol..  I only lasted 20seconds before I blew my load all over the ground.  Feeling partly ashamed and with the thought of American pie popping into my head, i continued to escalate to redeem myself! but she continued to resist.

I cycled through escalating, fingering and  saying "do you want me to fuck you and return the favor" about 5times. Even when I suggested let's go back to the club she resisted.  She explained to me it was like there was an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.  She started apologizing, I said I didn't care and wanted to give her sex for her pleasure most importantly.  In the end we went back but she was more disappointed than me lol.  

Next morning she said goodbye and left the hostel.  To travel and see her boyfriend later that day.  

If this wasn't Europe I'd feel so dirty                     

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome Journal Ptown. I have just read through the first page and its quite interesting. Keep up the good work :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Nice stuff bro keep it up, glad to be back and read you success and failures, best part is seeing you grow from the failures and becoming a better pua.

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

@social magnet, raphael - thanks! 

Germany

Initial plan: it's Saturday,  go to a superclub solo and tear shit up. What really happened..

Went drinking with 6 Germans getting blind drunk and watching the euro2012 and gomez take a dump on the portugese side.. (secretly wanted Portugal to win :(. )

Waking up hungover it hit me, fuck everything right now.. Im going to a superclub by myself tonight and noone is getting in my way.  Being in Europe this long without being to some sort of big club is a disgrace for me..  

My day was recovery, so I could do damage when I was ready to go out.  Got tips from the bartenders at te hostel on what to do to get in.  After talking for a bit the cute flemmish bartender let's call her F said she wanted to come as well she had never been (obviously not going to say no) but if she was butt ugly I would have had trouble turning somedown who wanted to party lol.  We agreed to meet back in 3hrs and go.  

Long story short: we got rejected and I found out later it was because of the way she was dressed.  It was too nice. To get in you have to dress like a dirty rat that just crawled out of a sewer (slight exaggeration).

On the way back we talked for a few hrs.  She was a reserved girl from a small village so I started running my game on talking about sex related topics first then opening up her beliefs and how society effects what she truly wants to do.  As we were walking I went for the hand kino, she squeezed back but then knew what I was doing and pulled away laughing saying this is bad lol.  

this is the second time in a few days where a girl has brought up my eyecontact and commented on it saying I have laser beam eyes and I'm staring directly into them giving a good feeling.  Probably one of the best compliments I've ever gotten :D.  By this point she was feeling comfortable and started bringing sex related topics into the conversation.  I had also built a reason to go up to her room because she had been talking about a camera  she bought and I suggested she show it to me.

We went back to the hostel and a few hrs passed.  I was still planning on going bak to the club later to try again and sort of implied I wanted to go by myself which she understood. My plan was get laid then go to the club lol, this didn't happen as I will now explain.

In this space of time I didn't speak to her because I kept landing myself into conversations with really cool people and just went with the flow.  Turns out one of the girls I started talking to knew the bouncer to the superclub and got me on the guestlist sweet!

Breaking the news.  Now F already knew I was going out but at this point she was somewhat drunk and I was soon to see the spike in her emotions that my future self was going to have to deal with. Fuck!  F's friend started telling me how she had been talking about me and how she really liked me!

Fuck! Only known her for 3hrs didn't think I had to manage expectations..she knew I was travelling. When it was clear she wasn't going to be able to get into the club and there was a good chance I was going,  she gave me a look like her first pet had died, may have also seen tears in her eyes..omg.  It was time to make the decision.  She had already been gamed so potentially get laid, or for the first fucking time go to a super club in europe. I chose the club.  If she was spreading her legs I would have chosen the former option but in reality there was going to be resistance still.

Girl that go me into the club let's call her P.  She had a banging body and average face but use to model ..so one of those faces.  She was suppose to drop me off then meet her friends but then ended up staying (I knew what was going on).  After a few drinks and dancing I hadn't decided what I wanted to do yet.  She was saying things like "nice guys finish last" and "your not living in the moment". After that I just grabbed her and started making out.  We hopped to a few dif rooms and sat down.
Me: "I want to just rip your clothes off, but I won't because there are people around"
P: "but why?! Why? Why? Why?"
Me: "because your turning on" grinning.

I then I pulled her outside she complies.  Outside there was just dirt and metal fence behind a bush.  "I'm not going to have sex with you on the dirt!"

Me: "we can do it standing, look there's an electric fence!"
I pull her against it start making out but she resists. "I want to but can't!"
P is on her period fuck, this only phased me a little but she didn't want to.  After a minute I thought about the aftermath massacre that would be on my crotch And agreed it was for the best.

An hour later we r getting food an she wants to go at it an doesn't care. "don't you want to rip my clothes off?"

Lol guess that comment stuck with her, I had to push her away I was no longer thinking with my dick.  This was the end of the night and we said goodbye.

I get back to the hostel and the jewish girl from a few posts back messages me explaining why he didn't want to meet.  When I had fingered her openly in a public street she had felt cheap and guilty.  We talked a bit but I decided that it was for the best we stay out of contact at least until the end of my trip because i like her too much and it fucks with head wen I talk to her. 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

As usual I continue to surprise myself with the dumb shit I pulloff.  Sitting on the computer in the hostel I randomly decided spare of the moment to book a flight to randomass europe country which would completely change my trip plan. 

2days later... standing outside the airport I was soon going to find out I had written my hostel address down wrong. Fail.    

It was hot, and I was getting alot of looks but eventually after 30min someone translated for me and we found the place ..  Not knowing how dangerous this place was, going for a stroll at night seemed like a fun idea..Shit.. Part of the city was still being redeveloped from the war.. Meh it seemed safe so I made my way to a club nearby and it blew my mind of how cool it was.  Being partly built into a cave the setout of it was how a club should be. Some seats around the sides with the dancefloor in the middle connecting to the bar.. Too bad it was a Monday, and it was dead.  Oh well.  

Now before i had jumped on this spontaneously booked flight I had tried some online game and met a girl who lived in the city nearby.  After sending a message using a small cold read she replies and adds me on facebook (IOI). We talk a bit, while I play it cool and respond to messages with the smallest amount of words needed.. and set a meet.

What should have been a 4hr bus took 12hrs....and i had an erection almost the whole trip... To put it simply, it was not comfortable. I think i have the opposite of erectile dysfunction, my sex drive is through the roof right now.

Last night we meet and was surprised she was as cute as she was in the photos! There was no photo trickery here where I could have easily ended up with a mammoth..(in the back of my mind I had already figured out logistics)

We walk and talk and after 10min  or so I grab her hand and out of the corner I see a small surprised smile.  Yay im in. 

She pulls away after a min pretending to look inside her bag. Lol good move.

we go for a drink and talk about our cities,culture, travel.  As the convo went on she started getting more comfortable how did I know this? She dominated the convo 90/10 !  So I played dr Phil and listened intently.. Everynow and then drifing off, but listening enough to contribute a couple words to the convo while she kept talking. We sat facing each other but I made the effort so that at least our feet were touching.

Drinks were dirt cheap so I paid. We bounced to another place and I went for her hands again.  

"can we not hold hands.. Because here, when you hold hands it means youve been in a 3yr relationship."

This wasn't a surprise I knew a bit about the culture and being seen with a man in public can be a statement.  At the next place we have a few shots and she continues carrying the convo so I stay quiet and let her talk. Now I don't know how we landed on this topic but he starts tellinge how her first time she fell in love with the guy, but then after that she loves just having fun with sex without getting attached.  

Me: "your sexually liberated, this is a good thing!"

Not going to lie I had trouble listening everything she was talking about she was very talkative! My mind wanders..

I go to pay for the drinks again but she stops me and pays... Dayymmn I then think back to my country and how girls are too bitchy to ever show an act of kindness like that.

Feeling good I suggest we go for a walk to a park (somewhere quiet away from prying eyes).  At this point I know she is attracted to me but something still doesn't seem right....

I then find out she's on her period.... 
What the fuck.... 
I must have a knack for finding girls on their period.. This is the 3rd time on this trip.  

We makeout a bit and sit and talk.. But it wasn't happening tonight.
"We can do it in 2days" she says
Fuck two days .. I have a feeling I'm going to fuck this up somehow. 

We walk to a few other places and makeout more.. While she waits for her taxi,

we go at it again.  Now normally I tease and won't makeout with a girl until she is ready to pounce me but this time I decide to lead and pull her in grinding my crotch.  I then grab her tit running my hand down her body and start biting her neck.  She moans and kinos me back (the neck must be a sensitive spot). But The taxi arrives and we agree to see each other tomorrow.

In the back of my mind I feel like she may flake still.. maybe like the Jewish girl, she's going to feel cheap because I was grabbing her tit and not meet up with me...  Sigh oh well

Can the planets just align for me for once and get me this SNL! =D  

Made my way back to the hostel sexually frustrated..flipped the porn on, and had to have the shameful tug just so i could fall asleep..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well looks like my thread got stickied! Cool. I hope someone can learn from this thread. But theres tons of views and only a few posts. Comeon lurkers come out of hiding! Also like everyone else I am still learning so if you can contribute please do.

After reading a post in someones journal, I realised something Ive been doing for a while and its worth mentioning. Whoever I talk to whether they are ugly, attractive whatever, I treat them the same. Being friendly, good listener and making them smile are all great qualities. The only difference is when Im talking to someone i like. The conversation topics as well as kino are added.

-Being patient and waiting two days-

Ok my last post was showing some frustration but I kept this to myself.. It was alot to do with the jewish girls reaction and me overescalating in public thinking this would happen again. But maybe that was just a rare scenario.

Now 2days passed and during these two days id been hanging out with her and getting the girlfriend experience, I even met her family! I moved from the hostel to hotel amd she agreed to meet me later at the hotel. Now. . she was still on her period so i couldnt just pounce her and tear her clothes off because she may not be ready.. And i didnt want to ask. We sat down facing each other talking for maybe 20min. . It was time to make a move.

"Come sit next to me i cant hear you" i said
"you can hear me from over there its ok"

(Damm i was sure that feeble attempt would work.)

A few min pass..

"oh my back is killing me i think i was sitting badly... Do you want a massage?"
"Sure ok" she replies
"Ok but lie down on your stomach.."

Never having given an erotic massage before, it started off with me crippling her a bit.. my bad. But then it was easy and she was enjoying it. After a few min she tells me shes still on her period and if its ok with me. "Yes"

We did it on the couch and bed but failed in the shower. It was great. I went through 3 condoms in an hour and we both destroyed the bed sheets. The cleaners are not going to be happy..