Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:49 pm 
You're right slie, that is a great response, when done with a C & F attitude, which I believe saq would have brought it across with.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay guys, listen up..
I am working at this ticket company, and in my department there are 20people, 5men og 15women..

the funny part is that this women just got hired to work in my department, she is 25yrs neally and 9ish i am 22yrs, she has this boyfriend on 32(but act like a 15yrs) but the relasitionship is not going well.. so my story is..

The fist week, when she got hired I didn't reconized her, but the week after, I was "hired" to be her mentor! so first, i teased her, didn't called her real name, didn't say hallo og goodby only to but to the whole company, then this happen only 3days(14hours) after i meat her, i was having this nightshift and was neally going to get off work, when i got a sms from her saying, that i should hav a really nice and enjoyable weekend.. again i was teasing her and called her a stalker and so on, and still i didn't called her by her name..(btw. in meanwhile, she was talking about how her boyfriend treated her and so on, bla bla bla. the same old womenstalk!)

so last weekend, we was with the whole company, to a christmas brunch. and we should sit in front of eachother(a meaning hmm. don't really know, but i did get to know her better, and we does actually have alot in common), we was drinking and later she and I was going outside to get some freash air, and she was freezing like hell so she was hugging me alot and when we got inside, we kissed multiply times.. juhuu I got this girl, i though because then her boyfriend wrote a sms, that he was dropping by to sleep at her place.

but my question is!, what should I do know, because she is a great girl, but I aint in love with her, i just wanna to get her to know better and she if we could grow a relationsship on it.. but
Yesterday her boyfriend and her, was having a fight and I am thinking that they maybe have spilt, so how should my next move be?
I could drop by and install some word, excell and so on, because she have deleted them by a mistake or what should i do?

Last edited by DonMarco on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:13 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Don, do us a favor. Break your post up into paragraph form, or skip a line occasionally. It's easier to read like that. Here's an example of what I mean..
Quote:
Okay guys, listen up..
I am working at this ticket company, and in my department there are 20people, 5men og 15women..

the funny part is that this women just got hired to work in my department, she is 25yrs neally and 9ish i am 22yrs, she has this boyfriend on 32(but act like a 15yrs) but the relasitionship is not going well.. so my story is..

The fist week, when she got hired I didn't reconized her, but the week after, I was "hired" to be her mentor! so first, i teased her, didn't called her real name, didn't say hallo og goodby only to but to the whole company, then this happen only 3days(14hours) after i meat her, i was having this nightshift and was neally going to get off work, when i got a sms from her saying, that i should hav a really nice and enjoyable weekend.. again i was teasing her and called her a stalker and so on, and still i didn't called her by her name..(btw. in meanwhile, she was talking about how her boyfriend treated her and so on, bla bla bla. the same old womenstalk!)

so last weekend, we was with the whole company, to a christmas brunch. and we should sit in front of eachother(a meaning hmm. don't really know, but i did get to know her better, and we does actually have alot in common), we was drinking and later she and I was going outside to get some freash air, and she was freezing like hell so she was hugging me alot and when we got inside, we kissed multiply times.. juhuu I got this girl, i though because then her boyfriend wrote a sms, that he was dropping by to sleep at her place.

but my question is!, what should I do know, because she is a great girl, but I aint in love with her, i just wanna to get her to know better and she if we could grow a relationsship on it.. but
Yesterday her boyfriend and her, was having a fight and I am thinking that they maybe have spilt, so how should my next move be?
I could drop by and install some word, excell and so on, because she have deleted them by a mistake or what should i do?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Don, do us a favor. Break your post up into paragraph form, or skip a line occasionally. It's easier to read like that. Here's an example of what I mean..
Quote:
Okay guys, listen up..

Thanks for your tip =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If a girl wants to give you here number, she will. No matter what the profession it is.

Server jobs are a dime a dozen and there is a lot of turnover in that industry. Hooters server job? Hooters only builds in heavily populated places where there is a lot of traffic. Which means there are many other places for her to work at.

She did not want to give you her number. If she did but was so ingrained in the job but had a high attraction level, she would have mentioned the time she got off.

She did not right?

Double Your Dating by DD
(This will work on your inner game)

http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/
(This will work on your outer game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:05 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
If a girl wants to give you here number, she will. No matter what the profession it is.

Server jobs are a dime a dozen and there is a lot of turnover in that industry. Hooters server job? Hooters only builds in heavily populated places where there is a lot of traffic. Which means there are many other places for her to work at.

She did not want to give you her number. If she did but was so ingrained in the job but had a high attraction level, she would have mentioned the time she got off.

She did not right?
I can't say I agree with this in all cases.

Maybe the way it works in Austin, Tx. but not everywhere (yes I've partied on a number of occasions on 6th street. Dig the daiquiris).

Young women are often wedded to their social groups. These groups provide protection for them. In this situation, think of her employment situation as her social group.

Strange men, especially customers in such environments are always held in some contempt, at least initially. It's a safety thing, and a way to weed out undesirables and the many problem personalities that often frequent these kinds of places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

She did not right?

Maybe the way it works in Austin, Tx. but not everywhere (yes I've partied on a number of occasions on 6th street. Dig the daiquiris).

Young women are often wedded to their social groups. These groups provide protection for them. In this situation, think of her employment situation as her social group.

Strange men, especially customers in such environments are always held in some contempt, at least initially. It's a safety thing, and a way to weed out undesirables and the many problem personalities that often frequent these kinds of places.
I'm not sure what Old Man Buck is talking but anyways
Valence is right if she wanted to give her number she would have given it plain a simple. Servers are nice to get that big tip so don't take their so called IOI's too seriously

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

She did not right?

This is not Mel's Dinner we are talking about.

It is very simple to to be incognito about it.

Double Your Dating by DD
(This will work on your inner game)

http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/
(This will work on your outer game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:23 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She did not right?

I'm not sure what Old Man Buck is talking but anyways
Valence is right if she wanted to give her number she would have given it plain a simple. Servers are nice to get that big tip so don't take their so called IOI's too seriously
Ridiculous.

'Wanted to' is a subjective concept.

There are plenty of girls out there that simply wont date customers, already have bf's, etc...

The policy then becomes just a convenient excuse for them not give out their numbers to strange guys that they don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:25 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She did not right?

This is not Mel's Dinner we are talking about.

It is very simple to to be incognito about it.
Yeah, and every guy that walks into the place wants to date a Hooters girl.

Dating Hooters girls is a lot like dating strippers, you can get one if you are a customer and if you have a decent game, but it usually takes some work. Other than just asking the chick for her phone number when she brings you your food.

If it was that easy, every guy would be doing it. Hence the need for the policy to keep some semblance of order and to keep their girls coming in every night.

Last edited by Starbuck on Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:26 am 
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think a single one of you read the original post.... He asked how to get a girl to ask for YOUR number, not how to ask for HER number.

This is a really simple question to answer, don't forget this, because if you do, you will regret it a lot, trust me, I've been there!

Don't ever give a girl your number and expect her to call you! You need to get her number, or you will most likely never hear from her again. I had a girl tell me she would probably cry if she never saw me again and so I gave her my number because I didn't have my phone or a pen and paper. I never heard from her again and trust me when I say with certainty that I would have had her in my bed within 7 hours easy.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:29 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
I don't think a single one of you read the original post.... He asked how to get a girl to ask for YOUR number, not how to ask for HER number.

This is a really simple question to answer, don't forget this, because if you do, you will regret it a lot, trust me, I've been there!

Don't ever give a girl your number and expect her to call you! You need to get her number, or you will most likely never hear from her again. I had a girl tell me she would probably cry if she never saw me again and so I gave her my number because I didn't have my phone or a pen and paper. I never heard from her again and trust me when I say with certainty that I would have had her in my bed within 7 hours easy.
I read the first post, and that's exactly what we're talking about.

It's usually not productive to give her your number, and they will usually not ask for it. But then if there's some restriction or some safety consideration in her mind that prevents her from giving you hers, it can't hurt to voluntarily give her yours.

I picked up a stripper once this way. She called me.

Never say never. :wink:

Alot of these girls have given out there numbers before then gotten harassed constantly by AFC's, losers and other guys that don't have any other options. So they don't give it out, and that's part of the reason for the policy itself.

Around here, hot girls are a commodity to be traded and controlled. You know, like pretty cattle or something. Once a girl gets a reputation for being promiscuous, gaming customers, etc.. she's often black balled and prevented from getting a job at other establishments of this type. Whether it's true or not. I mean a lot of these poor, hot working girls are just looking for the first well off guy to come along and rescue them from their hum, drum working existence, like a prince in shining armor or something. A lot of posers out there.

And for most of these girls sex just isn't a problem (most are young anyway). They don't need to risk everything by looking for it sitting at a table on the inside.

Last edited by Starbuck on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:18 am 
Moderator Emeritus

*nods in agreement*

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 am 
Don, all you need to do is progress with this girl you're talking about. PERIOD. If she has broken up w/her b/f and likes you, she will comply with your attempt to progress. Don, you should also start your own thread for your own questions, and welcome to the forum as well.

thug and Valence, you guys are being closed minded on this issue. It's just as Starbuck pointed out. This world is not a perfect place. SOME of these girls really do get blackballed and CAN'T find another job at another establishment by simply snapping their fingers. That's just how the world works. So, some of those girls really HAVE a legitimate reason to be afraid of "management policies".

Even if those jobs are a dime a dozen, which is true, it's NOT true that just anyone can bounce from one restaurant to another at anytime. I'm guessing you guys haven't been in those jobs that you are talking about?