Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey everyone. I've been on the PUA forum for a few months now and it has been great. Reading the stories that everyone has posted, has been very interesting to say the least. Well now, I have finally decided to get my ass into gear!

In the past, I had made posts about me and my ex gf. Where our relationship was, how things were going, and just how she was pretty much fucking me over. I've finally decided to get off the oneitis band wagon, and actually start getting back into the game. A big reason why I think me personally as well as some other guys have oneitis, is because they're only getting poontang from one girl! But anyway, the only thing that my relationship left me, was being 70lbs heavier. I had nothing to show but clothes that didn't fit, a big gut, and stretch marks..Those are some of the biggest things that can slash a man's confidence.

Being on both sides of the spectrum, thin and overweight, I can definitely say that how you look is a HUGE part of things. Since being larger, I have gotten little to no attention from females. I've been 230lbs for over two years and it has definitely taken a toll on me. Especially when this is a time to "date and bang everything in sight".

So finally, I have been getting back to the gym & slowly but surely getting back to the way I used to be. I still dress professionally ( have to for my job) straight teeth, and groomed hair, but no lovin' from the ladies.

Now..

The other day, I was browsing around on Facebook. A lot of people that I hadn't seen from High School, were popping up on my "people you may know, or mutual friends". A lot of the HB's were popping up, and needless to say, they were still HB's As I was scrolling through their friends, the 900 plus that most had, it kind of got me thinking, "How do you get a girl like that"? Most still had their default pictures set as what they went for this Halloween: no need to elaborate there.

As I continued to scroll through & browse their friends, most of the dudes on there, were the dudes that seemed like they would attempt to get with that girl, but more than likely failed..Not saying they were losers or ugly..just the protocol D-Bag. It got me thinking..What would or could I do, so I wouldn't fall into that category. A lot of the posts on here, say that just a simple hello works. I thought about it more, and thought that if I was a woman, being approached a lot, that my thoughts would be "he just wants to rail". Obv. That is the goal, or achievement. I guess you could say how do I avoid being placed into that group of D-bags who more than likely failed? Being not so...Direct I guess you could say? Not having too much luck over the past couple of years, has really put a damper on everything. Most attractive girls I see, my first thoughts are assuming that she has already slept with at least ten men. With me being out of the game for awhile now, I felt like I have lost time..or everyone out there is having a good ole' time fucking each other. I currently go to Communinty College, and most of the HB's are at the Universities, so any type of interaction is out of the question: or at least I think. It seems like if you attempt to try and chat with one of those girls over Facebook, you'll be labeled a creep faster than you can blink.

I'm just rambling on now..If you read this whole post, I give you kudos. If you actually give the doc some help here, it'd be appreciated.

-Thanks for your time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Dr. Mooney!

First off, it seems to me that you greatly need to develop your inner game, that means have more confidence and understand that you can get any girl you want, whenever you want. You just have to game them properly, and you'll learn that by reading some stuff, and practicing a lot.

What do I mean by practicing a lot? If you need to boost your inner game and forget about approach anxiety, approach twenty or more girls a night. And go out three to four times a week. You can refer to this as the intense course if you'd like: that's how you quickly get over approach anxiety.

From what I read, it seems you're not too happy with your shape. In that case, exercise! There are plenty of ways to develop your strength, and if by converting your fat to muscle you'll look impressively better, and especially feel better and more confident.

Since you're talking in pounds, I suppose you're in the US. I don't know if your community college offers that, but where I went any civilian could join the ROTC (Reserve Officer Training Corps) of the military. I'm not telling you to join the army (I'm actually very anti-military). However, when I was in college, I could voluntarily sign up for the ROTC class three to five times a week at 6am. Yes, it sucks getting up this early every day, but damn the muscular results are impressive.

Actually, when one year, there was a guy (civilian) who weight probably around 120kg when he arrived and was really out of shape. Three months later, he was down to 105 - 110kg and six months after he was under 100kg! And he told me we wasn't combining the ROTC one-hour training with any other physical training. He also only came twice a week!

As for developing your gaming skills (and I don't mean playing Battlefield 3!), I highly recommend The Natural Art of Seduction by Gambler/Richard Laruina (the guy on the left of the top banner on this forum). There, you'll learn everything about body language, approaching, how to be AMOG (Alpha male of group), how to make deep emotional contact with a girl you've just met, how to sexually escalate and also, how to get her out of your apartment the next morning after she made you breakfast.

Hope that helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

check out david deangilo stuff, he is quite good. a bit of a business man but good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

don't try to game girls from highschool on facebook.

game real girls in the present in the grocery aisle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Game everyone!