Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so first I'll tell you about the girl what happened, and what I plan on doing about it. I'm gonna need some input on whether what I am thinking is the right course of action.

So I met this girl two months ago, f closed that night. I was surprised that she wanted more, and then we saw each other about once a week ever since. She lives about an hour away, but has business in my town every once in a while in a addition to coming to see me. Everytime we have seen each other it has been an f close up until last night. The sex has been great, she's told me how im the best she's ever had and I knew it was true when i gave her 6 orgasms in a night.

We had plans to see her and she texted me: "i cant wait to see you tonight :) tonight your all mine :)"I picked her up and went straight back to my place where we usually just have sex, but this time she said lets watch a movie. Honestly I knew this had to have been coming bc it was the perfect relationship, but she was getting feelings and thought we might just be about the sex. So I just went with it and finally she said, "we cant have sex tonight, bc i dont want it to be about just that, i want to know that my feelings for you are just more than sex."

What i did was say "sure we dont have to have sex" i teased her a bit to let her know what she was missing, but there was a problem bc I am supposed to go up to her town and see her the next night. I dropped her off so she could get to her errands and she said "promise youll be there?" And this is where i fucked up and said "promise"

The thing is, i am not going to see her tonight. It was bad behavior for her to deny me or her sex and I am not ok with that. Even more was the text she sent before, that is misleading and totally not cool. She should never be making up reasons or providing for us ways not to have sex. I have other girls and I don't need to chase her for sex. By going to see her it could set an improper frame of me chasing for sex. My plan is a soft next, if any of you dont know what that is here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/se ... 1455555811

1-vt125554.html?start=0

When she texts me tonight im gonna say, "something came up" and not talk to her for 3 days. What do you guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What do you want?

You want her for a serieus relationship?

You want her just for sex?

You actually dealt with the situation perfectly since you just acted as nothing happened. It was a fucking shit test which you passed.

I wouldn't react this way like you propose. Meet up again. If she refuses sex again, then freeze her. There's no reason to act like this after 1 refusal.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Ok so first I'll tell you about the girl what happened, and what I plan on doing about it. I'm gonna need some input on whether what I am thinking is the right course of action.

So I met this girl two months ago, f closed that night. I was surprised that she wanted more, and then we saw each other about once a week ever since. She lives about an hour away, but has business in my town every once in a while in a addition to coming to see me. Everytime we have seen each other it has been an f close up until last night. The sex has been great, she's told me how im the best she's ever had and I knew it was true when i gave her 6 orgasms in a night.

We had plans to see her and she texted me: "i cant wait to see you tonight :) tonight your all mine :)"I picked her up and went straight back to my place where we usually just have sex, but this time she said lets watch a movie. Honestly I knew this had to have been coming bc it was the perfect relationship, but she was getting feelings and thought we might just be about the sex. So I just went with it and finally she said, "we cant have sex tonight, bc i dont want it to be about just that, i want to know that my feelings for you are just more than sex."

What i did was say "sure we dont have to have sex" i teased her a bit to let her know what she was missing, but there was a problem bc I am supposed to go up to her town and see her the next night. I dropped her off so she could get to her errands and she said "promise youll be there?" And this is where i fucked up and said "promise"

The thing is, i am not going to see her tonight. It was bad behavior for her to deny me or her sex and I am not ok with that. Even more was the text she sent before, that is misleading and totally not cool. She should never be making up reasons or providing for us ways not to have sex. I have other girls and I don't need to chase her for sex. By going to see her it could set an improper frame of me chasing for sex. My plan is a soft next, if any of you dont know what that is here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/se ... 1455555811

1-vt125554.html?start=0

When she texts me tonight im gonna say, "something came up" and not talk to her for 3 days. What do you guys think?
Apocalyptica, is mostly right. It was a definitely a shit test, but I would have 1) ignored it and 2) escalated as if she hadn't said anything. Even so, I'd probably go, since you promised, and then I'd escalate in a very dominant fashion when I got to her place. If she refused me sex a second time, then I'd leave and initiate a soft next for a few days (like what Apocalyptica said).

Having said that, your plan of just going ahead with the soft next will probably work just fine. It sounds like you have your priorities straight.

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys. She texted saying she cant wait to see me tonight. I am going to respond with "something came up, cant make it tonight." Then i think i will soft next here and ignore her for a few days.

I just cant get into that frame of chasing her for sex. It just ain't going to happen, i been there, it's not cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What do you want?

You want her for a serieus relationship?

You want her just for sex?

You actually dealt with the situation perfectly since you just acted as nothing happened. It was a fucking shit test which you passed.

I wouldn't react this way like you propose. Meet up again. If she refuses sex again, then freeze her. There's no reason to act like this after 1 refusal.
She's a perfect MLTR. Supposed to be moving in town, it would work assuming that goes how it should.

The soft next is working beautifully, but tomorrow is gonna be the third day. She's freaking out, telling me sorry and stuff, I feel kinda bad. I don't think i could go wrong with either waiting the full 3 days or cutting it a bit short by texting her tomorrow like nothing happened. I feel kinda bad bc I did kinda flake on her, but its what I had to do.