Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
She always texts you because you give her alot of attention
=> it is just mutual interaction.
Lower your side and her texting and attention giveback will get lower too (after a while perhaps).
Actually, no! I don't give her a lot of attention, barelly speak to her because I don't like her friends. I also never start texting, she's always the one who sends to me.

@Reo Your comment doesn't really make sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I gave her champagne for her birthday today, and she tought it was really nice. When I was gone she immediately sent me a message ' that was really sweet of you

don't her give alot of attention?

If you give that to everybody you know, you are a funny guy :D
When woman get presents they will thank you alot, (except for bitches but let us assume this is a normal one).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm really sorry to tell you so but you are in the friendzone with her. Giving a fancy gift such as champagne to a girl that you KNOW you aren't going to date anytime soon sends a massive message of puppy love. We women know when men like us, we know how far to push your buttons when it comes to things like presents and attention. You said that you don't talk to her that often, but she is still in your classes and circle of friends. This means you are an "orbiter". The guys on here can give you a more accurate definition of what that is exactly. I think its a mean thing to say but it's perfectly true. Set your sights on someone who is available, practice your Alpha-ness, and don't give girls stuff when they haven't earned it. They'll end up using you.

Btw, a sweet "Happy Birthday" text would have sufficed :) Luck to you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I gave her champagne for her birthday today, and she tought it was really nice. When I was gone she immediately sent me a message ' that was really sweet of you

When woman get presents they will thank you alot, (except for bitches but let us assume this is a normal one).
Well I don't think champagne is a big gift and I had to give something because I was invited to her party. Everyone gave something. Anyways I went to her house today, and I talked about the situation. She told me she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday and she said she felt attracted to me. We kissed and hugged a little, then left for football practice and a few mins ago she texted me ' I really love you, always have ' . End good all good :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Without trying to sound like a dick, You may think you've won her but you really haven't you won't get what you want or deserve from this woman. Your her back up plan, your there for her when she needs you. Why do you think she invited you round to say her boyfriend finished her ( Comapny ). No woman or man can give you much after they've broke up from a relationship feelings don't go away that quick. So therfor she's still thinking about him and wondering what he's doing etc... If I'm wrong please tell me but 9 time out of 10 when people brake up and get straight into another relationship it doesn't work. They just feel lonley and sad and need someone there for them. Let me know how it goes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

Well I don't think champagne is a big gift and I had to give something because I was invited to her party. Everyone gave something. Anyways I went to her house today, and I talked about the situation. She told me she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday and she said she felt attracted to me. We kissed and hugged a little, then left for football practice and a few mins ago she texted me ' I really love you, always have ' . End good all good :)
I love happy endings, so I'll just say, good luck and enjoy! :)
Btw, I don't think this is a rebound, it's an upgrade, and when a girl upgrades she's usually serious about the relationship.

I have bursts of being a lady, but it doesn't last long.

Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thats interesting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quit being a hater you just wish it was you fucking her.
Hat off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

congrats on making progress! having a BF doesn't mean much at age 17, so I'm glad you didn't give up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You've got a tough sell here. Yeah, maybe she's into you but so what? girls are into a lot of guys. They only consumate with a couple.

Unless you have a plan for how she would mitigate the fall out from breaking up with her current bf. I don't see how it would work.