Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The girl I just started seeing sent me a FB invite to first Friday. I waited till the next day then told her it sounds fun and asked for clarification on when/what we are going to do (she mentioned something about dinner and it wasnt clear if she was inviting me or not). She doesn't reply for 2-3 days, although I know from activity that she is getting on FB. I'm getting a bit pissed off about her lack of reply, so I decide to just send her a short upbeat message "asking" (ie, telling) her if it's cool if I just hang out with my mates instead. She replies back very quickly, apologizing for "forgetting" to respond to me, says that's fine and that we should meet up afterwards. Hmmm...

So, Friday night comes, she sends me a txt around 6pm inviting me to go out to dinner with her friends...which is just too late because Ive already made plans with my mates. I turn her down and tell her that I'll try to meet up with her after for the art thing. I end up staying out with my mates later than expected, completely miss the art thing...and then I call her. She says yeah, I didn't want to interrupt you and your friends, but now I'm going to some exclusive party...and you should come because I already put you on the guest list. Hmmmm...hahaha! We have a good time, and afterwards I walk her back to her place and I spend the night, no questions asked. I'm pretty sure she had it planned out that way.

Obviously, she has done a lot of planning ahead, which makes me think that her forgetting was all a shit test just to see how I would respond. And I expect more shit tests from her, but I'm not used to this kind of thing...usually the girls I date don't try to use game on me, and I think she is. In fact the very first time we went on a date she mocked me, said something like "that's better, you're starting to get a hang of this push-pull thing".

This is the second time weve spent the night together, last time she was a little tipsy and I got her extremely turned on, rubbing etc, though I couldnt actually get inside her pants. Pretty much same story except we were completely sober. Some small progress was made, because she rubbed my crotch a little, though very quickly pulled herself back. As soon as my hands start to go anywhere she slaps them aside...so I can't, for example, start to escalate and then pull back on her because I can't even get far enough to where I have some plausible reason to pull back.

She said she has to wait until she trusts me, and that she is very passionate...but that she was raised to wait. I'm not sure I buy it, and I'm starting to think she's really just shit testing me in the bedroom and I haven't found the proper way to break through her shields. Physically I'm slowly gaining ground but it's slow progress, I'm wondering if there's stuff we can talk about that will make better progress. For example, I might tell her that I think it's really cute how she is "old-fashioned" and say thats fine because I'm not looking for a fling. However this kind of serious topic is someting i've always avoided like the plague in the past so not sure if its worth it. The other angle I could play is basically that "im on to her game," then I could try to call her out on it every time I think she's pulling a move on me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting..

Yes the girls are catching up on what we are doing here, obiously she's been exposed to many guys who have used proven tactiques. So i guess don't use routines on her, she might have heard one or two already.

I think most women are raised to wait, but wheather they do so or not is the question. So i think you right with that might be another shit test.
But first i would earn her thrust.

After that you can acuse her for having dirty thoughts about you or doing something nice, just to get in your pants, and that she has to control herself.
When she is looking at you, you can tell what she is thinking about you. And you don't like when she is taking advantage of you in her head or undressing you.

Also , but it might be too late. Tell her you need more time and you don't trust her yet either. In a pasing way, not in a angry way. But understanding way.

Don't take my advice word for word but adjust something similar to your personality and try out in small steps.

Many players might have broke her heart and she might just want to protect herself.