Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I know I know. "Just do it"

The thing is, I don't think I can. We've been together 4 months, she says I'm the first guy shes ever loved, and I was the first guy she ever fucked. Her mum has recently gone in for an operation for cancer, etc.. tough time, I'm "her rock"

The thing is, I'm bored. Shes an amazing girl, fun, intelligent, but I'm bored, I have her, shes quite needy and clingy and lately I find I'm distancing myself from her more and more and I just want to get back out there, making out with random girls and getting back into the PUA swing of things.

Aside from telling me how much of a girl I'm being, how can I end this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 pm 
Dedicated Member

Tell her you know she's going through some rough stuff, but that you're bored and feel like the relationship isn't as good as it could be.

Tell her you think her mom needs her and you feel badly that time with you is time she isn't with her Mom. Think of anything.

Either she'll be less clingy, or she'll be less boring.

or you could just start acting really, really beta until she dumps you.

The truth is, there will always be something like that is a reason you shouldn't get out now. The longer you stay the harder it gets. If you ain't feeling it, get out. Sooner the better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

this must be the school of shallow pussyfeets.

how great the feeling must be to dump her merely for the fun of chasing other chicks instead of sharing life's dramas with that obviously great chick...for a while.

in the end it must be as unnerving as permanently zapping through all TV channels instead of settling for one obviously good movie and thereby missing the depth and drama a good motion picture has to offer.

if you want to dump her, then be honest about the reason..tell her what you told us.
anything else is not acceptable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went through the same thing recently. My gf had said things like "Please don't ever leave me," and "I'm scared to lose you." I wanted to dump her, but was scared she would go psycho. But I did it anyway, and it wasn't all that bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

think of it; her mother has cancer and might pass away soon.
if you leave her for some vague reason or use them sleazeball tactics mentioned in the first reply; this could leave her in a greater emotional mess than she can handle.

with such a crisis in the family, people tend to think in different ways than a outsider will find reasonable. she might blame herself for just about everything that just happened in her life and crack...then you get to hear that she died by jumping in front of a train shortly after you broke up!?

I understand that you're bored. that's only in your head..the world has music for those who listen..it's not that she's MISERY and you badly need to get out..

but if you really can't handle being with her any longer the least you can do is telling her the plain truth the way you told us. it might make you feel like a selfish jerk, but let's face the music: that's the reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

Neyos,

I had to reread my first post to see what you meant with the sleazeball comment.

I found it pretty easily. Maybe it was sleazy. To clarify, honesty is the right way to go. But I also believe in letting someone down easy. To me the last thing to do is hang in there and not get out because of what's happening in her life. Maybe she'll crack if he dumps her. Is that a good reason to stay?

If he thinks telling her she's boring will make her crack with everything else she has going on, then he should try and soften the blow any way he can. My point was meant to be, the worst thing to do is hang around if it isn't working for him. The longer he's there, the harder it will be on her.