Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Have gotten with a few girls in student government, now I think rumors will spread and word will get around that I get around. How should I play it? I think its a good thing personally, but I may be incorrect. Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are a sexual human being. You do what you love and love what you do. Have no shame. If you start getting called a slut/manwhore etc then just play it off as a joke and tell them they're totally jealous. Obviously if your activities become public info then you have to make sure you're not hurting/taking advantage of/leading on anyone. Don't let em have anything bad to say about it and be proud! :D

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

depends honestly. if the chick your trying to get with is just looking for a fuck then thhis is great, because she knows there is no attachment. however, i feel like most girls arent like this, and they will avoid you if they know you just wanna get in their pants and nothing more.

good and bad really

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's good that girls will know that you are pulling other girls (preselection, social proof, attraction etc.) but you don't want to be viewed as some dickhead player or manwhore, it could put girls off.

Then again what could you really do to fix it, 'oh no im not really a manwhore... no no no please'.

Bottom line, don't care what they say, don't react to it when it's brought up, don't let them pigeon hole you into that guy or this guy, just answer them with no emotional reaction, like ye cool whatever...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Have gotten with a few girls in student government, now I think rumors will spread and word will get around that I get around. How should I play it? I think its a good thing personally, but I may be incorrect. Thoughts?
Yupp I have this reputation in some of my social circles. It's a blast. This Saturday I was at a party where my reputation was especially bad. All the guys respect you for it (girls notice that you are loved by guys). But the key thing is then to not really try to flirt with girls. If you flirt with girls they will think "oh he's just trying to sleep with me" and get confidence from it. If you don't try to sleep with them, they'll wonder why you aren't trying to sleep with them and they will try seducing you!

I didn't close anything this saturday though, I promised the host (my best lady friend) that I wouldn't do anything with her friends. I had my chances though. One girl rubbed her breasts against my head, a bunch of other gathered around me and my friend (who was doing the same thing as me) and asking me to dance etc.

I actually did play with one girls breast under her dress though. However all I did to any of the girls was smoothly sexually esculating without really trying to sleep with them. I'd like to say that this made me interesting for the girls

Life is good

Live it for yourself