Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm seeing my ex at the moment and we arranged to meet up on Saturday (when i saw her on Wednesday). I asked her today if it was possibly to meet her Monday instead because i had some mates moving away on Thursday and needed to see them before they left. She took that the wrong way and got annoyed and said she spoke to her sister and asked her and her boyfriend to meet up with us etc. I said don't worry it's fine ill go (i HATE it when people rearrange on me). Also we hadn't decided on what we where planning on doing and i wasn't sure she really wanted to meet up because she has been a bit ill lately.

She rings me a couple of hours later saying that she was just upset that i could see my friends all next week before Thursday and that she was making an effort to see me and didn't really want to meet up. Then she said she didn't want to meet up Saturday and i should see my friends. I ended up kind of saying "alright fine, bye etc etc."

Any way opinions for next move? I would like to see her Saturday to be honest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

See your mates on saturday. Don't let her actions change your original plans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

To meet with her was my orignal plans. I asked to change them now she is pissed off about me because of it and doesn't want to meet now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

Why is she planning stuff (i.e. inviting her sister and boyfriend along) without consulting you? Shouldn't you be the one planning the activities (being he leader)?

Anyway, it's her mistake and now she's just mad because she's paying the price for it (she loses social value). Then she realized that she's being a crazy girl, because it's not unreasonable for you to want to see your friends before they leave. So, she lets you go hang out with her friends, but she's still upset because she can't control her own emotional state.

I'd go have sex with her / give her orgasms.

-Wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
To meet with her was my orignal plans. I asked to change them now she is pissed off about me because of it and doesn't want to meet now.
I'm guessing this is one of the reasons she is an ex? If not, just think of all the other reasons. Stop worrying so much about what she thinks. It's sounds like you two are back into the same old shit.

Tell her you can see her on monday or another day, and if she can't she can't. DO NOT show your desire to see her. Let her believe it doesn't matter either way. She will most likely comply for the next meeting.

Don't fall back into old habits with her.