Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My girl and I haven't been seeing each other for a couple week. We're about to get up tonight and go to this Thai restaurant. I really feel like I should have a few tricks up my sleeve to make sure things stay interesting. Any suggestions for doing that, or for what I can do to make this night more interesting? Meeting up and getting dinner just sounds kind of lame...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For example, I'm gonna use that 5 questions game, but does anyone have anything else like that I could keep in my back pocket? Obviously I'm not about to do a bunch of routines and bullshit but I just want to have a few things to use if the situation presents itself....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 am 
Dedicated Member

My two cents:

Wear something new or that she's never seen you wear.

Talk about a subject you've never talked about with her. Don't make it obvious, but if you see a chance to steer the conversation that way, take it.

Most important, no need to brag, but for sure she'll ask how you have been. Obviously you've been doing well, right? Right.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Don't pay. I repeat, DO NOT PAY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Talk to each other like its your first time dating her don't ever talk about the past bullshit that had happened on the two of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't overthink man, just relax and be in the moment with her while having fun, life's much better that way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If your getting back with her read a previous post just make sure your the one in control, she sounds like she like most women wants a dominant alpha male. Read this it might help my-24-ways-to-keep-your-girlfriend-vt130354.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last week I had my first meetup post breakup after 6 weeks of no contact. New haircut, cleans clothes, not going overboard but looking good. Walk and then a few drinks.

A bit of distant at first but within 5 minutes walking arm in arm. Caught up on what we had both been up to. Then went through all the relationship stuff, thoughts, feelings etc. Was great to get that all out into the open and have a completely honest conversation. Radical honesty in fact. I told her stuff that I would of felt a little vulnerable saying when going out. That made me think about the limitations of a monogamous relationship.

Then we went to have some fun. Another bar and drinks, chatting to others and making new friends. Laughing, flirting. Both agreed to head back to mine.

My advice. Know what you want out of it before seeing her. Don't deviate from the plan. Treat it as a discovery and learning experience. Don't have sex unless you see each other staying in each other's life in the future.

As for the treat it like a first date, well I guess that depends on how you broke up. For us serious conversation was an absolute necessity and a lot came out of it. We realised we can't be platonic. Neither of us can turn off the attraction to the other. We know a monogamous relationship didn't work, in part due to the stage of life we are both at. So we are exploring an open option. We wouldn't of come to this conclusion with lightweight first date chat...